Fidonet Portal

From: Ulrich Schroeter (2:240/1120)
To: All
Date: Fri, 01.11.19 14:36
PointList Software
Hi Fabio,

Wednesday October 30 2019 11:27, you wrote to Wilfred van Velzen:

FB> Hello Wilfred!
FB> 30 Oct 19 11:02, you wrote to me:
FB>>> I'm looking for somthing like makenl but for the pointlist.
WV>> In that case: in the header of the pointlist it says:
WV>> ;S Created by PLMAKECL 1.41 03.01.2015

WV>> Did you look for that? ;)
FB> Touche' Smile

FB> Did you know if it's available for Linux or if there are the sources?

its a plain old dos executable compiled with a summer'87 compiler
In the early 90's I've build a couple of FTN routines into a library
that were used by several ftn tools running on my system.
There are also some MS C additions (eg crc16 routine) in this library
but the main part of the code is all CL

so yes, there are source files available, but only for myself ...
the tools are downloadable but tools are running only in DOS environments

FB> Many thanks.
FB> Ciao!
FB> Fabio
FB> $ Origin: ]\/[imac Rebirth Boss Point (2:335/364.1)

regards, uli ;-)

---
* Origin: AMBROSIA - Bad Ueberkingen - Germany (2:240/1120)