Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: All
Date: Sun, 05.01.20 20:55
My feline...
Hello Will!

** 02.01.20 - 10:53, Will Milberger wrote to Janis Kracht:

WM>cutie patootie. She also is a ambush tactician. No less than four times
WM>before I get out the door for work.

You have to be careful with cats that like to come up close to play and
weave around the legs. Even my felines tend to stop right in front of my
path. If I wouldn't pay attention, the cats could be the cause for a fall.

Be careful out there! LOL

../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.42
* Origin: Cats are the original laptops. (2:221/1.58)