Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.01.21 19:51
Fraud
Re: Fraud
By: William Williams to All on Thu Jan 14 2021 01:22 am

WW> 1 example of the proof that there was fraud.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet or hear on TV.

Anyone can make accusations and there have been many made around the election.
There have been 60 odd court cases made by the trump campaign but there was no
evidence the court could use to find in their favour.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

... Fascinating, a totally parochial attitude. Spock, stardate 3219.8.
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Thu, 14.01.21 02:28
Re: Fraud
-=> On 01-14-21 01:22, William Williams <=-
-=> spoke to All about Fraud <=-

WW> Attorney Jesse Binnall testified before the Senate Homeland Security
WW> Committee on Dec. 16 as to what resulted.

WW> He had proof of nearly 90,000 fraudulent or improper votes that were
WW> cast, including instances where:

If he really had such proof, then why didn't the Trump team use it in
any of the 60+ lawsuits that they got thrown out of court for lack of
evidence?

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:30:10, 14 Jan 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: William Williams (1:106/633)
To: All
Date: Thu, 14.01.21 13:47
Re: Fraud
Re: Re: Fraud
By: Dale Shipp to William Williams on Thu Jan 14 2021 01:28 am

DS> If he really had such proof, then why didn't the Trump team use it in
DS> any of the 60+ lawsuits that they got thrown out of court for lack of
DS> evidence?
Most of them got thrown out for other reasons with out letting them present the
proof or evidence.
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Star Frontiers starfron.synchronetbbs.org (1:106/633)

From: paul lee (1:105/420)
To: All
Date: Thu, 14.01.21 17:52
Re: Fraud
WW> 1 example of the proof that there was fraud.
WW> Nevada: The Silver State rushed a universal vote-by-mail measure through
WW> thelegislature in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The bill, known as
WW> AB 4,lacked safeguards to assure voter identity and was implemented
WW> without cleaningvoter rolls of deceased voters, those who had moved, or
WW> who had becomeineligible to vote.
WW>
WW> Attorney Jesse Binnall testified before the Senate Homeland Security
WW> Committeeon Dec. 16 as to what resulted.
WW>
WW> He had proof of nearly 90,000 fraudulent or improper votes that were
WW> cast,including instances where:
WW>
WW> More than 42,000 people voted multiple times.
WW> At least 1,500 people listed as "dead" voted.
WW> More than 19,000 non-residents voted.
WW> In excess of 8,000 people cast mail-in votes from non-existent addresses.
WW> Over 15,000 votes were cast from commercial or vacant addresses.
WW> Nearly 4,000 non-citizens voted.
WW> Considering Biden took Nevada by 33,596 votes, these allegations are
WW> serious.
WW>
WW> Read Newsmax: In 2020, Vote Fraud Claims Were Not 'Baseless'
WW> Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump’s job performance? Vote Here Now!

While I can't say 'if ANY of that were true, support for Trump would be much
different', I can absolutely say 'if ALL of that were true, support for Trump
would be much different'.

You know all the buzzwords, you know that team Trump lost 65 court cases
concerning every inaccurate accusation you just wrote... you know that team
Trump attempted EVERY possible way to make those same accusations a reality,
both ethically and unethically.

Trump has made accusations, sued, kicked and screamed, LIED, caused an attack
on the fabric of our nation and would have done ANYTHING - thank god that:

1 Donald Trump is FIRED.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/01/05 (Raspberry Pi/32)
* Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbS>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (1:105/420)