Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Wed, 06.01.21 22:42
just 16 messages..
Hi Marc.. Coming at ya from RBB BBS. My usual system (trmb.ca) is not
available from my shop. The echo was set up to be available for Telegram
users. But after few short weeks, the moderator pulled out when some "dust"
was kicked up about this. Sad The link up is still ready to be activated at
any time! Smile Maybe you can help. Smile

Ciao!
../|ug

--- Concord/2 1.06 (Reg.Wink
* Origin: - rbb - telnet://rbb.homeip.net:32 - (2:221/360)