Fidonet Portal

From: Rob Swindell (1:103/705)
To: All
Date: Mon, 18.01.21 17:28
Semaphore
Re: Semaphore
By: Richard Menedetter to Rob Swindell on Tue Jan 19 2021 12:34 am

> Hi Rob!
>
> 18 Jan 2021 14:14, from Rob Swindell -> Nick Andre:
>
> RS> You can see the (2 line) code change here:
> RS> https://github.com/rswindell/binkd/commit/68baf454683688b52890ab3ce9e9
> RS> f403
>
> Great!
> Would it be possible to push that into the official repo?

If someone can confirm it works as desired (I don't actually use binkd any
longer), I'll submit the pull request to the official repo.
--
digital man

Synchronet "Real Fact" #5:
Synchronet version 3 for Win32 development began in 1999.

--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
* Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)