Fidonet Portal

From: Dallas Vinson (1:123/256)
To: All
Date: Wed, 23.12.20 21:51
Re: The Sonic (was: 13th Dr.)
The Sonic Screwdriver has advanced over the years to the point that is pretty
The Doctors equivelant to a Tricorder from Star Trek. Hell, it's even been
used as a weapon a time or two.
---

Before the Web - telnet: furmenservices.net:23232
Legends of Yesteryear (FIDO 1:123/256) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23322
Sound Source ]|[ - telnet: furmenservices.net:2323
Furmen's Folly (FIDO 1:123/257) - telnet: furmenservices.net:23

* Origin: Legends of Yesteryear (1:123/256)

From: Kurt Weiske (1:218/700)
To: All
Date: Tue, 29.12.20 10:12
Re: The Sonic (was: 13th Dr.)
-=> Dallas Vinson wrote to Nigel Reed <=-

DV> The Sonic Screwdriver has advanced over the years to the point that is
DV> pretty The Doctors equivelant to a Tricorder from Star Trek. Hell, it's
DV> even been used as a weapon a time or two.

I stopped watching Dr. Who when Peter Capaldi pulled out the Sonic
Sunglasses.

I did love it when The Doctor and River compared sonic screwdrivers
in the library...

... Discover your formulas and abandon them
--- MultiMail/XT v0.52
* Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org | tomorrow's retro tech (1:218/700)