Fidonet Portal

From: Martin Foster (2:250/1.333)
To: All
Date: Thu, 05.08.21 09:48
[Crashmail] Problem with file attaches
Hello All!

Thursday October 15 2020 12:50, I wrote to you:

MF> I'm having a problem with Crashmail not processing outbound file
MF> attaches correctly. Here's a one-line snippet from my BinkD logfile:

MF> === Cut ===
MF> ? 15 Oct 11:30:34 [10132] start_file_transfer:
MF> c:\users\martin\mypoint\packets\c:/users/martin/desktop/t_editor.zip:
MF> Invalid argument
MF> === Cut ===

MF> Looks to me as though Crashmail has added the path to its "packets"
MF> directory in front of the path to the file attachment but I can't
MF> figure out why it's done that. Ideas anyone?

MF> Regards,
MF> Martin

MF> --- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707
MF> * Origin: Bitz-Box - Bradford - UK (2:310/31.3)

Update .....

Since posting the above message, I've done a complete changeover to Linux and
outbound file attaches work perfectly in the Linux version(0.71) of Crashmail.
So, this is obviously a problem specific to the Windows version.

Just thought I'd better mention it Smile

Regards,
Martin
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Bitz-Box - Bradford - UK (2:250/1.333)