Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 06.06.21 19:39
[Crashmail] MacOS 64-bit binaries
FB> Where can I find crashmail's 64-bit binaries for MacOS? My old
FB> Macpoint bundle is now complaining about 32-bit software after
FB> the latest MacOS upgrade...

I must admit that I don't know the answer to your question. But I *DO* know
where Johan Billings latest contributions to Fidonet can be found:

http://eljaco.se/FILES/Billing/

You may be able to find the proper files to compile your own version of
CrashMail there, but it's mostly a question of how much Johan is ready to spend
on our old museum artefact named FTN. Cool

I think that Johan Billing is still on Facebook, so maybe that's a possible
path?

Good luck!

..

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)