Fidonet Portal

From: rbernardo@iglou.com (2:221/1.10)
To: All
Date: Fri, 20.03.20 21:59
Commodore Los Angeles Super Show (postponed)
After discussion with the booking person of Toolbox LA and in light of the
ever-moving dates of Covid-19 closings in the area, I am postponing the
Commodore Los Angeles Super Show 2020 which was scheduled to be on April 25-26.
I appreciate that Toolbox
LA is willing to change the contract that I signed, and other dates later in
the year have been offered. I will discuss this with members of the Southern
California Commodore & Amiga Network and get their input. Then a new weekend
will be chosen.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this.

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
organizer - Commodore Los Angeles Super Show
http://www.portcommodore.com/class

---
* Origin: rbb soupgate, the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/1.10)