Fidonet Portal

From: Roger Nelson (1:3828/7)
To: All
Date: Wed, 06.12.06 04:05
Q.E.D. - W5 (was: FidoNews Editor MIA?
Roy Witt wrote in a message to Roger Nelson:

>> RN> Huh?

>> Short version of wwwww - Which Was What We Wanted

RN> Ah, okay. That was an acronym I hadn't seen before. Thanks for
RN> explanation.

RW> BTW, don't let the Felon shove you around on that latin thing.

I'm not. I only want to exchange cultural ideas with people who aren't
combative. It's obvious he doesn't want to do that. A pity, since I get along
with quite a few in Z2.

RW> There are several interpretations of Q.E.D. that he probably
RW> doesn't even know exist.

I tried giving him our definition as I understand it, but didn't make a dent in
him.

RW> Although it did originate as a mathmatical equasion summary
RW> statement.

That would probably make one of us a mathematician. (-:

Regards,

Roger
--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: NCS BBS - Gray, LA - (985) 872-9448 (1:3828/7)