Fidonet Portal

From: Dave Drum (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Sat, 21.11.20 17:03
St. Cecil 05
MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

Title: "Miss" Cecil's Party Punch
Categories: Beverages, Fruits, I scream
Yield: 12 servings

1/3 oz (2 env) unsweetened Kool
- Aid
2 c Sugar
46 oz Can unsweetened pineapple
- juice
48 oz Water
48 oz Sprite
3/4 ga Sherbet

Use any flavor Kool Aid to match color scheme. Mix Kool
Aid, sugar and pineapple juice in a gallon jug. Stir
well to dissolve sugar. Add water, stir again. Keep
refrigerated until ready to use. When serving, pour
punch base into bowl, add sherbet and Sprite. Sherbet
flavors can be matched to kool aid flavors.

RECIPE FROM: https://www.cooks.com

Uncle Dirty Dave's Archives

MMMMM

... I don't have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem.
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)