Fidonet Portal

From: Dave Drum (1:3634/12)
To: All
Date: Sat, 21.11.20 17:07
St. Cecil 09
MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

Title: Cecil's Bar-B-Q Sauce
Categories: Vegetables, Sauces, Herbs, Chilies, Bbq
Yield: 2 Cups

2 md Onions; sliced or diced
1 c Condensed tomato soup
3/4 c Water
3 tb Vinegar
2 tb Worcestershire sauce
1 ts Salt
1/4 ts Cinnamon
1 ts Paprika
1/4 ts Black pepper
1 ts Chilli spice mix
1/8 ts Cloves

Combine all ingredients. Cook until done. Use on beef,
fish, chicken.

Makes 2 cups.

Double or triple recipe for larger quantities.

RECIPE FROM: https://www.cooks.com

Uncle Dirty Dave's Archives

MMMMM

... Ignoring all we know about pig's feet we eat them anyway.
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)