Fidonet Portal

From: Ulrich Schroeter (2:240/1120)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.10.19 20:49
Pointlist from R33
Hi Fabio,

Monday September 30 2019 08:30, you wrote to me:

FB> Hello Ulrich!
FB> 30 Sep 19 07:54, you wrote to me:
US>> no netmail received so far ...
FB> Sent Again now. Smile
US>> Segment? not yet searched for ...

FB> Sent Again now. Smile

segment found in the storage directory for the z2pnt segments ...
pickup from this directory did not work yet ...
I've modified the tickers magic files picker script for pointlist creation
working dir copy.
Awaiting next time delivery if this fixes the problem.

US>> (just rebuilding my workstations I'm working with)
FB> Good Luck! Smile

reset fixed the main reason - system update was broken.
Re-install of a couple of programs that have been reset in the OS refresh
install as well
is required. but the fido editor is still running ... Smile
The other programs, mumble, *sql admin consoles, vpn clients and more are
coming at the time I have to use the programs ....

For the r33pnt segment it was a journey 15 years back in developing of z2pnt
segments routines .....

FB> Ciao!
FB> Fabio
FB> $ Origin: ]\/[imac Rebirth (2:335/364)

regards, uli ;-)

* Origin: AMBROSIA - Bad Ueberkingen - Germany (2:240/1120)

---
* Origin: AMBROSIA - Bad Ueberkingen - Germany (2:240/1120)