Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Tue, 05.12.06 14:44
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Hello Dale!

On Tuesday December 05 2006 00:03, you wrote to me:

DS> MVDV> resemblance to FidoNews with it. That other echo was
MVDV>> founded by Michelle Stuart, who never was a FidoNews

DS> That is exactly what I was referring to -- her echo had as its
DS> stated purpose exactly what the rules for this echo state.

DS> Thanks to the posting by Roy Witt, I see that the name she created
DS> was not FIDONEWS, but NEWSCHAT.

DS> It seems that this echo, with an Echotag created by a FIDONEWS
DS> editor, has morphed into the one she created.

DS> I accept that correction.

Ah yes, I remember that. You did indeed admit to an error.

So... it appears I was wrong when I wrote I never observed you making an error.
I did see that one, I just forgot about it.

So I admit that I was wrong. Satisfied now?

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20060315
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)