Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Felten (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 11.11.12 20:41
Bug found in osmscfnd.c
ml> poor excuse for that assumption... but it is neither here nor there...
ml> shall we return to the topic of the echo now?

I guess that will only happen if you accept not to get the last word...?

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
* Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)