Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/500)
To: All
Date: Sun, 11.11.12 15:27
Bug found in osmscfnd.c
Hello All!

ml>> poor excuse for that assumption... but it is neither here nor
ml>> there... shall we return to the topic of the echo now?

BF> I guess that will only happen if you accept not to get the last
BF> word...?

Silence all dissent!

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info

See their lies!

http://usa-haters.easternstar.info
--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20060703
* Origin: The Eastern Star - [Mail Hub] - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/500)