Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.10.20 10:50
Re: Trump the assasin
> Actually it's Trump who pardons high profile criminals (including racist
cops)

As Biden himself point out, the Obama administration pardoned several more
people than Trump has, IIRC it was well over 1,000. I posted a list of a
few of the higher profile folks here before. You can search the web to
find some of them.

* SLMR 2.1a * "I never met a chocolate I didn't like." --Deanna Troi
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.10.20 19:10
Re: Trump the assasin
MP> As Biden himself point out, the Obama administration pardoned several more
MP> people than Trump has, IIRC it was well over 1,000. I posted a list of a
MP> few of the higher profile folks here before. You can search the web to
MP> find some of them.

Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.10.20 07:03
Re: Trump the assasin
MP>> As Biden himself point out, the Obama administration pardoned several more

MP>> people than Trump has, IIRC it was well over 1,000. I posted a list of a
MP>> few of the higher profile folks here before. You can search the web to
MP>> find some of them.

AT> Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons.

*caugh*
And Trump isn't?

--- NiKom v2.5.0
* Origin: Delta City (deltacity.se, Vallentuna, Sweden) (2:221/242.0)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.10.20 11:02
Re: Trump the assasin
JM> AT> Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons.
JM>
JM> *caugh*
JM> And Trump isn't?

Nope. Trump appointed his son-in-law a cabinet position, but that's not
uncommon. Jared Kushner is his name and he's doing a great job as senior
adviser. He's probably making around $250,000 per year, similar to other
high-ranking government personnel.

Presidents are allowed to appoint cabinet members - that's not corruption.

Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 bilion dollars in aid to Ukraine if they
refused to fire their top prosecutor who had a case against his son Hunter. He
can be heard on audio bragging about "They fired him!" That's corruption, and
that's what liberals in this country are voting for.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.10.20 12:13
Re: Trump the assasin
> Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons.

Obama didn't have any sons.

* SLMR 2.1a * Hah! If only BELL knew what I was do...+orCo NO CARRIER

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.10.20 12:25
Re: Trump the assasin
>Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 bilion dollars in aid to Ukraine if they
>refused to fire their top prosecutor who had a case against his son Hunter. He
>can be heard on audio bragging about "They fired him!" That's corruption, and
>that's what liberals in this country are voting for.

It is not just on audio, it was caught on camera during some sort of press
conference. He was not trying to hide it then. He was bragging about how
much power he had as the VP and told that story as an example.

He sure doesn't seem to want it brought up now, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

* SLMR 2.1a * Ultimate office automation: networked coffee machines.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.10.20 17:35
Re: Trump the assasin
> Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons.
MP>
MP> Obama didn't have any sons.

All the criminals he pardoned are his "sons."

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.10.20 21:47
Re: Trump the assasin
LL> According to the Ukrainian prosecutor, Hunter Biden broke no Ukrainian
LL> laws. Therefore, case closed. Now, Donald Trump can have his AG open an

Yes, but it wasn't very vice-presidential of Joe Biden to request a Ukranian
man to be fired from his government job.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.10.20 18:31
Re: Trump the assasin
JM>> AT> Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons. JM>>
JM>> *caugh*
JM>> And Trump isn't?

AT> Nope. Trump appointed his son-in-law a cabinet position, but that's
AT> not
AT> uncommon. Jared Kushner is his name and he's doing a great job as
AT> senior
AT> adviser. He's probably making around $250,000 per year, similar to
AT> other
AT> high-ranking government personnel.

AT> Presidents are allowed to appoint cabinet members - that's not
AT> corruption.

AT> Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 bilion dollars in aid to Ukraine
AT> if they
AT> refused to fire their top prosecutor who had a case against his son
AT> Hunter. He
AT> can be heard on audio bragging about "They fired him!" That's
AT> corruption, and
AT> that's what liberals in this country are voting for.

You realize he has a daughter called Ivanka who also works in the WH? And his
two fuck-up sons who are supposed to run the Trump empire in The Donalds
absence (although Trump is more than likely still running things behind the
scenes).

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.10.20 18:31
Re: Trump the assasin
>> Biden and Obama are all about helping their sons. MP>>
MP>> Obama didn't have any sons.

AT> All the criminals he pardoned are his "sons."

And all the criminals Trump pardoned are his bitches.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.10.20 18:42
Re: Trump the assasin
JM> You realize he has a daughter called Ivanka who also works in the WH? And
JM> two fuck-up sons who are supposed to run the Trump empire in The Donalds
JM> absence (although Trump is more than likely still running things behind the
JM> scenes).

Yes, but a president can nominate whoever they want for White House positions.
It's not common to recruit a couple family members, but nobody is
complaining about it. We're all very happy with Trump's results. Especially
Lee. He's just being sarcastic when he says negative stuff about the man.

I don't have any negative feelings towards any of the Trump family. I'm hoping
for Don Jr to run for president in 2024 to continue the awesomeness.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.10.20 19:23
Re: Trump the assasin
On 28 Oct 20 17:42, Aaron Thomas said the following to Joacim Melin:

AT> complaining about it. We're all very happy with Trump's results. Especiall
AT> Lee. He's just being sarcastic when he says negative stuff about the man.

I really believe that those who complain here about Trump are actually either
jealous or its just a trolling game. There is one person in Fidonet who is an
absolute professional at it, a freaking grandmaster. Selective quoting,
word-twisting, smilie faces and everything. Meanwhile privately, that person
is actually really very nice and convincingly a total opposite of how they
appear in this silly network. Some people play solitaire, some bejewelled,
some the trolling game. Who are we to question how one wastes their time...

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.10.20 22:50
Re: Trump the assasin
On 28 Oct 2020, Joacim Melin said the following...

JM> You realize he has a daughter called Ivanka who also works in the WH?
JM> And his two fuck-up sons who are supposed to run the Trump empire in The
JM> Donalds absence (although Trump is more than likely still running things
JM> behind the scenes).

Who says Donald Trump Sr. is running the Trump Empire, who are you to say or
claim anything if he is or is not, running the Trump Empire?
Tell again why do you care?

Donald Trump's two older sons Eric and Don Jr. are far from fuck-ups, neither
is Ivanka. All of his kids are well spoken individuals who are quite
successful. Their combined wealth is probably more the Swedish government.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 29.10.20 11:14
Re: Trump the assasin
NA> jealous or its just a trolling game. There is one person in Fidonet who is
NA> absolute professional at it, a freaking grandmaster. Selective quoting,

This could be the result of BBS door games being too stale. Someone should
write a door game where the object is to twist the meanings of phrases.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 11:15
Re: Trump the assasin
JM>> You realize he has a daughter called Ivanka who also works in the WH? And
AT>
JM>> two fuck-up sons who are supposed to run the Trump empire in The Donalds
JM>> absence (although Trump is more than likely still running things behind th
JM>> scenes).

AT> Yes, but a president can nominate whoever they want for White House
AT> positions.
AT> It's not common to recruit a couple family members, but nobody is
AT> complaining about it. We're all very happy with Trump's results.
AT> Especially
AT> Lee. He's just being sarcastic when he says negative stuff about the
AT> man.

AT> I don't have any negative feelings towards any of the Trump family.
AT> I'm hoping
AT> for Don Jr to run for president in 2024 to continue the awesomeness.

Yeah about that - how's the election going? Seems we have to wait a while for
more "awesomeness".

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 11:18
Re: Trump the assasin
GD> On 28 Oct 2020, Joacim Melin said the following...
GD>
JM>> You realize he has a daughter called Ivanka who also works in the WH?
JM>> And his two fuck-up sons who are supposed to run the Trump empire in The
JM>> Donalds absence (although Trump is more than likely still running things
JM>> behind the scenes).

GD> Who says Donald Trump Sr. is running the Trump Empire, who are you to
GD> say or
GD> claim anything if he is or is not, running the Trump Empire?
GD> Tell again why do you care?

GD> Donald Trump's two older sons Eric and Don Jr. are far from fuck-ups,
GD> neither
GD> is Ivanka. All of his kids are well spoken individuals who are quite
GD> successful. Their combined wealth is probably more the Swedish
GD> government.

If they are so wealthy, why does the Trumps routinely try to avoid paying taxes
and loans that have defaulted?

Speaking of their "brilliant" kids, how about Trump Jr who said that hardly
anyone was dying from Covid-19 in America anymore... the day he said it 971
persons died from Covid-19 and since then the daily numbers of people infected
with Covid-19 and those who are dying from it are rising every day. Just
brilliant.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.11.20 10:19
Re: Trump the assasin
JM> Yeah about that - how's the election going? Seems we have to wait a while
JM> for more "awesomeness".

The election is going however the Democrats want. They didn't get quite enough
votes the honest way, so they're breaking all kinds of rules. How many
countries will let 1 province keep collecting more votes after election day
has passed? It's ridiculous.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Tue, 24.11.20 09:38
Re: Trump the assasin
On 07 Nov 2020, Joacim Melin said the following...

JM> If they are so wealthy, why does the Trumps routinely try to avoid
JM> paying taxes and loans that have defaulted?

Many billionaires of companies take the same tax advantages as Trump does,
this is news or new.

JM> Speaking of their "brilliant" kids, how about Trump Jr who said that
JM> hardly anyone was dying from Covid-19 in America anymore... the day he
JM> said it 971 persons died from Covid-19 and since then the daily numbers
JM> of people infected with Covid-19 and those who are dying from it are
JM> rising every day. Just brilliant.

Did they die from Covid or was it something else which took their life such a
underlining health issue?

Why is it that if you die from another health issue the hospital is
compensated $xxx.xx and but if a person dies from Covid the hospital is
compensated $xxxxx.xx (This is the perfect storm for fraud due to greed.Wink
Hope that they have this well documented because like so many the things, the
Truth will find it's way. When this happens HHS (Health & Human Services)
will crush these crooks.

Dead people don't talk (well, sometimes when they vote Democrat) but otherwise
not so much and therefore can relate that they died due to Covid.

The facts remain are many more recover with Covid then succumb to death.