Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.10.20 10:48
I believe I am qualif
> Richard Stallman, Kevin Mitnick, John Gilmore, Julian Assange and Edward
> Snowden to help with national defense.

I would put the last two in charge of defending our IT infrastructure.

* SLMR 2.1a * Don't be sexist! Chicks hate that.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.10.20 12:47
Re: I believe I am quali
> I heard Biden say that his statement was "no fracking on Federal lands"
> and "no new fracking".

> Is there a youtube that says something different? If so, please post a
> link.

Trump's response to Biden's challenge to add it to his website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC2aBz2sxSs

Moderator: "Would there be any place for fossil fuels, including coal and
fracking, in a Biden Administration?"
Biden: "No! We would work it out, we would make sure it is eliminated..."

Interviewer: "What about, say, stopping fracking?"
Biden: "Yes!"

He does say "new" on one comment, but not in others.
Kamala says "public land" in one comment, but she also says there is "no
question" that she is "in favor of" banning fracking.

Another source, a CNN Fact Check:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RS8s5LpUvQ

If you search for it, you can also find other video of Biden debating Sanders
where it says he is for banning it.

#

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Mon, 26.10.20 01:17
Re: I believe I am quali
-=> On 10-25-20 11:47, Mike Powell <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: I believe I am quali <=-

> I heard Biden say that his statement was "no fracking on Federal lands"
> and "no new fracking".

> Is there a youtube that says something different? If so, please post a
> link.

MP> Trump's response to Biden's challenge to add it to his website:

MP> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC2aBz2sxSs

MP> Another source, a CNN Fact Check:
MP> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RS8s5LpUvQ

Thanks for posting those links. The remaining question is WHEN. Does
he mean in 2021 or by 2040. Not at all clear. I guess we will have to
wait to see what he does, not what he said. That last sentence goes
double for Trump on many things.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:20:25, 26 Oct 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)