Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.10.20 01:44
I believe I am qualif
Hello Ron,

AI>> Obama was an experienced politician when he was elected. His
AI>> administration went on to be one of the most successful.

RL> *Laugh* Lefties really do live in another reality.

More like another universe.

With Joe Biden as President, Bernie Sanders as Secretary of Labor,
and AOC as Secretary of Energy, what could go wrong?

--Lee

--
Every bite is a different temperature

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.10.20 22:22
Re: I believe I am qualif
MP> I never thought I would see a Democrat throw FDR under the Hitler bus, but
MP> Joe did last night.

Joe Biden also said that Trump is "Abraham Lincoln." Joe hates people who get
in the way of slavery.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.10.20 11:43
Re: I believe I am qualif
>MP> I never thought I would see a Democrat throw FDR under the Hitler bus, but
>MP> Joe did last night.

>Joe Biden also said that Trump is "Abraham Lincoln." Joe hates people who get
>in the way of slavery.

In Biden's defense, Trump did stumble some in his earlier mention of
Lincoln, but he never called himself Lincoln. Only Biden did that.

I also thought it was interesting that Biden likes to take credit for all
the things that "we" (Obama/Biden) did that he thinks are good, but when it
is pointed out that he did not accomplish something else that he says he
will now, he puts that on Obama for not doing it by saying "I" was not the
President.

He challenged Trump to find a clip where he had said he'd ban fracking.
Trump's campain has since posted several examples, of both him and Harris,
on youtube saying just that.

I don't think Joe is necessarily lying. I am starting to think he might
really not remember saying and doing things. His handlers need to do a
better job of reviewing his primary debates and interviews to keep Joe
straight long enough to get Harris elected.

* SLMR 2.1a * EBCDIC: Erase Backup Chew Disk Ignite Cards
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.10.20 14:33
Re: I believe I am qualif
MP> the things that "we" (Obama/Biden) did that he thinks are good, but when it
MP> is pointed out that he did not accomplish something else that he says he

Yes it was big of a Democrat to admit that he and Obama failed on immigration.

Joe can't win the immigration game now either. It has to be incredibly liberal
for the Democrats to be caught dead with it, but it has to be sensible
legislation for the Republicans in the Senate to vote for it; it ain't gonna
happen.

Joe would just slide stuff like that into re-election promises. "Re-elect me
so I can do the stuff I promised I'd do in my first term."

"If you want cancer and covid-19 cured, you've got to re-elect me and my pal
Kamala."

--- Renegade vY2Ka2