Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.10.20 17:55
Donald the Whiner
Hello Everybody,

Before Thursday night's debacle with the future POTUS,
the orange toad released a transcript of his conversation
with Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes -

Stahl: "Are you ready for some tough questions?"

Trump: "You're going to be fair."

Stahl: "I'm going to be fair?"

Trump: "Just be fair."

Stahl: "But last time I remembered you saying to me,
'Bring it on. Bring it on.'"

Trump: "Well, no, I'm not looking for that now, I'm
looking for fairness that's all."

Stahl: "You're going to get fairness. But you're okay
with some tough questions?"

Trump: "No, I'm not."

Stahl: "You're not okay with tough questions?"

Trump: "Well I want them to be fair. You don't ask
Biden tough questions."

<rest of transcript snipped>

This conversation went on for a while, until Trump
got mad and stormed out of the room putting an end
to the show.

--Lee

--
Muslim rights are human rights!