Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:203/2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.10.20 21:30
I believe I am qualified to be Presi
Hello Aaron,

LL>> Well, we all know the train wreck that happened the last
LL>> time somebody with little or no experience got elected POTUS ...

AT> Trump is fixing some of the things Obama's lack of experience has led up
to.

Ten years in the Illinois state legislature and three years
in the US Senate taught Obama well ...

--Lee

--
Pussy grabs back!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: news://eljaco.se (2:203/2)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.10.20 18:24
Re: I believe I am qualified to be Presi
LL> Ten years in the Illinois state legislature and three years
LL> in the US Senate taught Obama well ...

State senators are partisan & corrupt, especially in Illinois, and 3 years
in the US Senate is a freebie when you're in a state like Illinois. He was a
true playa with his campaign promises (played us poor people) & his executive
actions (played this entire country.Wink

For some reason, my whole neighborhood is full of kids who look just like
Obama. I bet he played Michelle big time too.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Thu, 22.10.20 20:43
Re: I believe I am qualif
> > Obama's lack of experience has led up to.

>Obama was an experienced politician when he was elected. His administration
wen
>on to be one of the most successful.

He was a Junior Congressman. Not very experienced at all.

* SLMR 2.1a * None of you exist. The sysop types it all in...
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Thu, 22.10.20 20:47
Re: I believe I am qualif
>Right, the individual mandate is gone and I don't think anyone democrat or
repu
>lican wants it back.

Obama didn't get rid of that. It went away during a more recent
administration.

>Why bring up China and Iran? We are talking about the USA!

Because China and Iran benefitted from the Obama presidency. Until Trump,
China had benefitted from multiple adminstrations. Or is that something else
that was imaginary?

* SLMR 2.1a * Whips & chains? Sorry, that's a hardware problem!

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Sun, 18.10.20 23:08
Re: I believe I am qualif
Subject: Re: I believe I am qualified

-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Kevin Koch <=-

LL> Hello Kevin,

KK> If anyone wants to waste their vote, please waste it on me.

KK> My advantage is I have the least experience.

LL> Well, we all know the train wreck that happened the last
LL> time somebody with little or no experience got elected POTUS ...

LL> --Lee

LL> --
LL> Muslim rights are human rights!

What you are capable of getting done, what you can learn and what you
know are more valuable than experience.

Besides, I would argue that experience in the private sector counts more
than experience as a politician. If you built a business, ran one,
invented stuff, had whatever personal success, why doesn't that count?

Experience in politics probably works against you. I'm automatically
skeptical of anyone who's "career" has just been in politics. If you
went straight from school to a political career, you are NOT fit to
lead. Go be a political writer and leave important decision making to
those with real world experience.

Our state premier is a "career politician", and doesn't understand the
ramifications of his decisions, because he has no idea how the
businesses he locked down work.

... Dennis Katsonis
=== MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.29
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.10.20 01:54
Re: I believe I am qualif
>> Obama was an experienced politician when he was elected. His administration
>> went on to be one of the most successful.

> He was a Junior Congressman. Not very experienced at all.

He was more experienced than trump in spite of his age.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.10.20 13:30
Re: I believe I am qualif
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

AI> Obama was an experienced politician when he was elected. His
AI> administration went on to be one of the most successful.

*Laugh* Lefties really do live in another reality.

... First, they tax incomes; now they're taxing my patience.
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.10.20 17:53
Re: I believe I am qualif
> >> Obama was an experienced politician when he was elected. His
administration
> >> went on to be one of the most successful.

> > He was a Junior Congressman. Not very experienced at all.

> He was more experienced than trump in spite of his age.

Not by much. He was not selected for his experience. Just like Kamala
Harris was not. Obama at least did not sleep his way up the ladder,
though, and knew how to (usually) conduct himself in a dignified manner.

Did you know that Hitler and FDR were best buddies right up until late
1941? That is what Joe Biden claims, so it must be true.

I never thought I would see a Democrat throw FDR under the Hitler bus, but
Joe did last night.

* SLMR 2.1a * Stick em up! <BANG> Okay.... DON'T stick em' up!