Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 20:08
Peaceful Protesters attac
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issues_in_anarchism

Also see this link on that page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issues_in_anarchism#Left_and_right_anarchism

Anarchy could happen in the left or right.

> Anarchism is left wing, so it is left-wing extremism

I don't see that.

>> It was an indiginous day of rage. I don't know what this indiginous rage is
>> all about but this is a different situation from the current unrest around
>> civil rihts and police brutality.

> No it really isn't and, even if it was, that doesn't make the actions right
> for one group and not for the other. They are not right, period.

That is what it was. I don't know the W5 of that, who the players are or what
they hope to accomplish.

http://www.indigenouspeoplesdayofrage.org/

>> Right wing extremism is the greatest terror threat.

> Just because politico or DHS or you have said it is true does not make it so.

The facts make it so.

> Provide examples of similar destruction beyond an individual scale in 2020.

I did provide you a link, there are others if you wish to read up on the
subject. Here is another..

https://tinyurl.com/y96x54qe

I think extremism is a problem. It doesn't matter if it is left or right but
the fact is, right-wing extremism is the greatest domestic violence threat
these days.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4