Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Miller (1:154/30)
To: All
Date: Sat, 15.08.20 13:41
FidoGazette Vol 14 n
Hello Dan!

10 Aug 20 12:58, you wrote to Janis Kracht:

DC> -=> Janis Kracht wrote to Mike Powell <=-

DC> Biden has early dementia, and that will become obvious when he
DC> can no longer hide from the public and avoid speaking. For
DC> example, at the "convention" upcoming, and during the debates with
DC> Trump (assuming he doesn't find a way to excuse himself from
DC> that).

Well, I mean, Regan also had Alzheimer's and/or Dementia, and I'm guessing you
consider him one of the greatest presidents of the modern age....

Mike

... I'm ready to travel at WARP speed!
=== GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: War Ensemble - warensemble.com - Appleton, WI (1:154/30)

From: Dan Clough (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Sun, 16.08.20 00:11
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n
-=> Mike Miller wrote to Dan Clough <=-

DC> Biden has early dementia, and that will become obvious when he
DC> can no longer hide from the public and avoid speaking. For
DC> example, at the "convention" upcoming, and during the debates with
DC> Trump (assuming he doesn't find a way to excuse himself from
DC> that).

MM> Well, I mean, Regan also had Alzheimer's and/or Dementia, and
MM> I'm guessing you consider him one of the greatest presidents of
MM> the modern age....

LOL - a dumb comparison. Reagan was diagnosed 5-6 years *AFTER*
he left office. Biden clearly has early signs of it *NOW*.

Are you not able to see the difference in those two situations?

... Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: Palantir * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL * (1:123/115)

From: Dan Clough (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Sun, 16.08.20 00:21
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n
-=> Janis Kracht wrote to Mike Miller <=-

>> Biden has early dementia, and that will become obvious when he
>> can no longer hide from the public and avoid speaking. For
>> example, at the "convention" upcoming, and during the debates with
>> Trump (assuming he doesn't find a way to excuse himself from
>> that).

>Well, I mean, Regan also had Alzheimer's and/or Dementia, and I'm guessing
you
> consider him one of the greatest presidents of the modern age....

JK> Good point, Mike. Reagan did -indeed- have Alzheimer's:

Yup, and not while he was President.

JK> "Reagan disclosed in November 1994 that he had been diagnosed
JK> with Alzheimer's disease earlier that year. Afterward, his
JK> informal public appearances became more infrequent as the disease
JK> progressed. He died at home on June 5, 2004."

Did you forget that he left office in 1988?

... All the easy problems have been solved.

From: Mike Miller (1:154/30.1)
To: All
Date: Sun, 16.08.20 01:36
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n
Hello, Dan Clough.
On 8/15/20 10:11 PM you wrote:

DC> -=> Mike Miller wrote to Dan Clough <=-
DC>> Biden has early dementia, and that will become obvious when he
DC>> can no longer hide from the public and avoid speaking. For
DC>> example, at the "convention" upcoming, and during the debates
DC>> with Trump (assuming he doesn't find a way to excuse himself from
DC>> that).
MM>> Well, I mean, Regan also had Alzheimer's and/or Dementia, and
MM>> I'm guessing you consider him one of the greatest presidents of
MM>> the modern age....
DC> LOL - a dumb comparison. Reagan was diagnosed 5-6 years *AFTER*
DC> he left office. Biden clearly has early signs of it *NOW*. Are
DC> you not able to see the difference in those two situations?
Reagan clearly had signs of it throughout his presidency, and especially during
his last term.

Biden hasn't been diagnosed with anything either, except by armchair
psychiatrists like you.

--
Mike
BBS: warensemble.com

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sun, 16.08.20 14:02
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n
>>> Biden has early dementia, and that will become obvious when he
>>> can no longer hide from the public and avoid speaking. For
>>> example, at the "convention" upcoming, and during the debates with
>>> Trump (assuming he doesn't find a way to excuse himself from
>>> that).

>> Well, I mean, Regan also had Alzheimer's and/or Dementia, and I'm guessing
> you
>> consider him one of the greatest presidents of the modern age....

>> Good point, Mike. Reagan did -indeed- have Alzheimer's:

> Yup, and not while he was President.

oops...

===cut here===
>> "Reagan disclosed in November 1994 that he had been diagnosed
>> with Alzheimer's disease earlier that year. Afterward, his
>> informal public appearances became more infrequent as the disease
>> progressed. He died at home on June 5, 2004."

> Did you forget that he left office in 1988?

Did you miss Oli's message?

Here you go, oh blind one:

>>> Good point, Mike. Reagan did -indeed- have Alzheimer's:

>> Yup, and not while he was President.

> Really?

>https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/side-effects/201101/when-did-reagans-f
> irst-signs-alzheimers-appear

>https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lesley-stahls-book-weighs-in-on-reagan-alzheimers
> controversy/

> During an Oval Office visit with her family as she was ending her time as a
>White House correspondent in 1986, Stahl wrote that "Reagan didn't seem to kno
> who I was. He gave me a distant look with those milky eyes and shook my hand
>weakly. Oh, my, he's gonzo, I thought. I have to go out on the lawn tonight an
>tell my countrymen that the president of the United States is a doddering
>space
> cadet."

-#-
#!# Origin: (2:280/464.47)

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 02:47
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n
-=> On 10-14-20 20:22, Dan Clough <=-
-=> spoke to Janis Kracht about Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no <=-

DC> On another note, did you see the breaking news today about the
DC> laptop they found with thousands of emails on it showing Hunter
DC> Biden leveraging Sleepy Joe with the Ukranian scandals? Seriously
DC> bad news for Joey, assuming the media lets it get aired.

I see reference to two emails of questionable origin.

DC> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
DC> paid for, corruption. Could be the end of the Biden campaign,
DC> stay tuned!

Oh, we will. Sounds like yet another desparate disinformation attempt
by Rudy.

DC> Oh, and before you ask about the source, the story was broken and
DC> published by..... wait for it..... The New York Times!!! Wow,
DC> who would have thunk they'd do something like that?

Wait for it -- NOT the New York Times, but a much lessor publication
called the New York Post.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:49:35, 15 Oct 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Dan Clough (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 09:49
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n
-=> Dale Shipp wrote to Dan Clough <=-

DC> On another note, did you see the breaking news today about the
DC> laptop they found with thousands of emails on it showing Hunter
DC> Biden leveraging Sleepy Joe with the Ukranian scandals? Seriously
DC> bad news for Joey, assuming the media lets it get aired.

DS> I see reference to two emails of questionable origin.

Better look again.

DC> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
DC> paid for, corruption. Could be the end of the Biden campaign,
DC> stay tuned!

DS> Oh, we will. Sounds like yet another desparate disinformation
DS> attempt by Rudy.

No, this is actual news. I can understand you not recognizing it
as that, since you so rarely see such a thing on the outlets you
prefer.

DC> Oh, and before you ask about the source, the story was broken and
DC> published by..... wait for it..... The New York Times!!! Wow,
DC> who would have thunk they'd do something like that?

DS> Wait for it -- NOT the New York Times, but a much lessor
DS> publication called the New York Post.

Yes, I crossed up the name there. NYP is correct. Assuming the
story is true, does it matter much? Will the story appear on any
of the leftist media outlets (like all the national networks)?

... Facts cannot prevail against faith, or adamant folly.

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 20:12
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n
Hi Dale,

>> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
>> paid for, corruption. Could be the end of the Biden campaign,
>> stay tuned!

> Oh, we will. Sounds like yet another desparate disinformation attempt
> by Rudy.

For Trump and his cronies, that is their fav pastime it seems...

>> Oh, and before you ask about the source, the story was broken and
>> published by..... wait for it..... The New York Times!!! Wow,
>> who would have thunk they'd do something like that?

> Wait for it -- NOT the New York Times, but a much lessor publication
> called the New York Post.

So darn true... The New York Post is owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, which
owns many conservative/sensational media outlets around the world (this
information for people who have no interest in science, economics - people who
choose to believe alternative facts).

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Fri, 16.10.20 02:22
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n
-=> On 10-15-20 07:49, Dan Clough <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 n <=-

DC> Yes, I crossed up the name there. NYP is correct. Assuming the
DC> story is true, does it matter much? Will the story appear on any
DC> of the leftist media outlets (like all the national networks)?

"Assuming the story is true" is a big stretch. Turns out that the FBI
is investigating the dump of Hunter Biden emails as a Russian
disinformation intelligence operation. Long ago, they warned Trump that
Rudy was in frequent contact with a Russian agent, but Trump blew them
off.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:24:52, 16 Oct 2020