Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.10.20 22:15
FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
Quote of The Day

From The Washington Post:

Trump struggles to mount clear closing argument against Biden,
careening toward election day with disjointed message

"Just this month, Trump has called the Democratic
vice-presidential nominee a "monster", retweeted images of a man
being shot, suggested Gold Star families may have infected him
with covid-19, amplified a conspiracy theory questioning Osama
bin Laden's death, openly denigrated his own attorney general,
attacked the nation's leading infectious-disease expert, pulled
out of a presidential debate, announced a complete withdrawal of
troops from Afghanistan, called off talks for a stimulus package
and restarted the talks calling for more spending than his party
had embraced."

FIDOGAZETTE Vol 14 No 31 Page 2 October 14, 2020

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Dan Clough (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.10.20 22:22
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
-=> Janis Kracht wrote to All <=-

JK> ================================================================
JK> Quote of The Day
JK> ================================================================

JK> From The Washington Post:

<SNIP drivel>

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

The WaPo as a source! Hahahaha! HAR!!! LOL!!

On another note, did you see the breaking news today about the
laptop they found with thousands of emails on it showing Hunter
Biden leveraging Sleepy Joe with the Ukranian scandals? Seriously
bad news for Joey, assuming the media lets it get aired.

Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
paid for, corruption. Could be the end of the Biden campaign,
stay tuned!

Oh, and before you ask about the source, the story was broken and
published by..... wait for it..... The New York Times!!! Wow,
who would have thunk they'd do something like that?

... All hope abandon, ye who enter messages here.
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: Palantir * palantirbbs.ddns.net * Pensacola, FL * (1:123/115)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 00:23
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
> paid for, corruption.

You do seem a bit agitated... hitting the sauce a bit I'd imagine, given the
polls.

>Could be the end of the Biden campaign

Nah. He'll win this election.

Enjoy,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Mike Miller (1:154/30.1)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.10.20 23:51
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
Hello, Dan Clough.
On 10/14/20 8:22 PM you wrote:

DC> On another note, did you see the breaking news today about the
DC> laptop they found with thousands of emails on it showing Hunter
DC> Biden leveraging Sleepy Joe with the Ukranian scandals? Seriously
DC> bad news for Joey, assuming the media lets it get aired.
DC> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
DC> paid for, corruption. Could be the end of the Biden campaign,
DC> stay tuned! Oh, and before you ask about the source, the story was
DC> broken and published by..... wait for it..... The New York
DC> Times!!! Wow, who would have thunk they'd do something like
DC> that?

Bzzt. Wrong. It was published by the New York Post. A publication that has as
much credibility as The Weekly World News and The National Enquirer.

I went to the NYT website to search for the article and all I found was an
article talking about how Twitter and Facebook were both considering it "fake
news"

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/us/politics/hunter-biden-ukraine-facebook-twi
tter.html?searchResultPosition=3

--
Mike
BBS: warensemble.com

From: Dan Clough (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 09:44
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
-=> Janis Kracht wrote to Dan Clough <=-

> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
> paid for, corruption.

JK> You do seem a bit agitated... hitting the sauce a bit I'd
JK> imagine, given the polls.

LOL! Nah, don't touch the stuff myself.

Polls.... Hahahaha, need I remind you what the polls said (right
up to election day) four years ago? How quickly they forget!

>Could be the end of the Biden campaign

JK> Nah. He'll win this election.

Maybe not. Hopefully this new information will ensure he doesn't.

... If what you don't know can't hurt you, she's practically invulnerable.

From: Dan Clough (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 09:46
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
-=> Mike Miller wrote to Dan Clough <=-

DC> On another note, did you see the breaking news today about the
DC> laptop they found with thousands of emails on it showing Hunter
DC> Biden leveraging Sleepy Joe with the Ukranian scandals? Seriously
DC> bad news for Joey, assuming the media lets it get aired.
DC> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
DC> paid for, corruption. Could be the end of the Biden campaign,
DC> stay tuned! Oh, and before you ask about the source, the story was
DC> broken and published by..... wait for it..... The New York
DC> Times!!! Wow, who would have thunk they'd do something like
DC> that?

MM> Bzzt. Wrong. It was published by the New York Post. A publication
MM> that has as much credibility as The Weekly World News and The
MM> National Enquirer.

Yep, I crossed that up. NYP is correct. No idea how credible
they are, but couldn't be any worse than the NYT or WaPo.

MM> I went to the NYT website to search for the article and all I
MM> found was an article talking about how Twitter and Facebook were
MM> both considering it "fake news"

MM> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/us/politics/hunter-biden-ukrain
MM> e-facebook-twitter.html?searchResultPosition=3

Is that why they (FB and Tw) are censoring posts on this topic?

... Facts cannot prevail against faith, or adamant folly.

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 21:33
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
>> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
>> paid for, corruption.

>> You do seem a bit agitated... hitting the sauce a bit I'd
>> imagine, given the polls.

> LOL! Nah, don't touch the stuff myself.

When you go on a rant as you did in the message I'm replying to, you sure seem
to fall in that pit.

>> Could be the end of the Biden campaign

>> Nah. He'll win this election.

> Maybe not. Hopefully this new information will ensure he doesn't.

I don't think anything Rupert Murdoch's buds say will effect the blue wave that
is coming.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Dan Clough (1:123/115)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 23:06
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
-=> Janis Kracht wrote to Dan Clough <=-

>> Could be the end of the Biden campaign

>> Nah. He'll win this election.

> Maybe not. Hopefully this new information will ensure he doesn't.

JK> I don't think anything Rupert Murdoch's buds say will effect the
JK> blue wave that is coming.

Well, if the information in the emails gets properly reported, and
proves to be true, it doesn't matter who broke the story. Facts
are facts, right?

Oh, and is that the same blue wave that Killary was riding four
years ago?

... Post may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons.

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 23:34
Re: FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 2
> On another note, did you see the breaking news today about the
> laptop they found with thousands of emails on it showing Hunter
> Biden leveraging Sleepy Joe with the Ukranian scandals? Seriously
> bad news for Joey, assuming the media lets it get aired.

Yep, the republicans keep trying this over and over. It failed before and it
will fail again for lack of facts.

> Seriously. Lots of lies and grift, drug use, favors bought and
> paid for, corruption. Could be the end of the Biden campaign,
> stay tuned!

You got that right. I just saw Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham Saying they were
going to subpoena Jack Dorsey for "election interference". Both Lindsey Graham
and Ted Cruz tried to publish these stories on facebook but the stories were
blocked by facebook. Both Graham and Cruz said they didn't know if the stories
were true but they wanted to post them anyway.. ;)

> Oh, and before you ask about the source, the story was broken and
> published by..... wait for it..... The New York Times!!! Wow,
> who would have thunk they'd do something like that?

The New York Times would publish in a minute (that's what they do) if there was
any truth to these stories but the Trump administrations is a little lean on
truth.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4