Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 17:57
Peaceful Protesters attac
More "peaceful protesting" from a group that supposedly does not exist.
***
https://nypost.com/2020/10/13/
owner-says-portland-restaurant-was-shot-at-for-being-pro-police/

A restaurant in Portland, Ore., had been warned that "something" would happen
to it because of their apparent pro-police stance before someone shot through
the windows days later, a report said.

[...]
Jackson, who is black, said the vandals don't know who he is or what his
restaurant stands for.

"We are pro heroes, any hero -- whether it's a teacher, a firefighter, a police
officer or a vet," Jackson told the newspaper.

"We're very American in nature. I served in the military. We're red, white and
blue. Whatever side you're on, you have a right to believe what you believe,
but you don't have a right to step on whatever you disagree with. We kind of
felt like we're neutral," he added.
***

I think that is his problem. He is "red, white, and blue," which is very
offensive to these non-existent peaceful protesters.

* SLMR 2.1a * I don't NEED Robocomm! ... I'm up at 4:00 am
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.10.20 22:15
Re: Peaceful Protesters attac
On 14 Oct 20 16:45:14, Alan Ianson said the following to Mike Powell:

AI> "We stand to decolonize ourselves and decolonize society by working to abol
AI> colonial systems rooted in racism and build a community rooted in liberatio
AI> -- and called for the abolition of law enforcement, prisons, and capitalism
AI>
AI> End quote. This is not left wing. It is extremism and it is a problem.

Al, please educate us deplorables about your definition of left versus right.

Its either left or right wing extremism. You can't be a little bit pregnant.

If you believe the "protests" in Portland are not left wing, then you're
really losing a lot of respect and venturing into troll territory by
quoting the Daily Wire's reporting as an example of right-wing extremism.

The abolition of law enforcement, prisons and capitalism are ideas that make
up the Green New Deal, the highschool-level utopian magical feel-good
unicorns-and-flowers cowfart-free storybook being worshipped by many leftists,
Democrats, children and others lacking basic common sense.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.10.20 19:39
Re: Peaceful Protesters attac
> Al, please educate us deplorables about your definition of left versus right.

The problems we face now are not left vs right or republican vs democrat.

> Its either left or right wing extremism. You can't be a little bit pregnant.

It's exremism yes, but vandalizing a cafe because "they are pro police" is not
left, it is something else.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.10.20 22:17
Re: Peaceful Protesters attac
AI> Right wing extremism is the greatest terror threat.

In some countries, the right wing is the nasty ones.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 16:05
Re: Peaceful Protesters attac
>> Right wing extremism is the greatest terror threat.

> In some countries, the right wing is the nasty ones.

That is true. Extremism has found a place in Donald Trump's America.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 20:38
Re: Peaceful Protesters attac
>> Right wing extremism is the greatest terror threat.
AI>
> In some countries, the right wing is the nasty ones.
AI>
AI> That is true. Extremism has found a place in Donald Trump's America.

That's why we got to stop these far-left Democrats.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2