Fidonet Portal

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.10.20 01:05
Re: Trump the assasin
-=> On 10-11-20 16:26, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Trump the assasin <=-

DS> They will stop looking at skin color when the bad cops stop looking at
DS> their skin color.

AT> Cops kill people of all colors.

True, but the proportion of black people subjected to excessive police
actions is several times greater than it is for white people.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 23:06:33, 11 Oct 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.10.20 01:07
Re: Trump the assasin
-=> On 10-11-20 17:21, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Trump the assasin <=-

DS> In other words, Floyd's death was the result of an accusation of cashing
DS> a $20 bill believed to be counterfeit by a store employee. Even if
DS> true, that was at most a misdemeanor offense on its face. The officer
DS> could have easily given him a court appearance ticket and let him go for
DS> such a minor offense.

AT> What you're saying almost sounds reasonable, but you're wrong to say
AT> his "death was the result of an accusation;" you're making it sound
AT> like the cop did it to punish Floyd for his counterfeit scheme.
AT> However, he was actually punishing Floyd for resisting arrest.

No almost about it. Plus, I would not consider that Floyd was resisting
arrest when he fell to the ground.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 23:08:56, 11 Oct 2020

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.10.20 11:26
Re: Trump the assasin
DS> Not relevant -- and according to reports, no longer the case.

Relevant to me, but not so much to you, you appear want to sugarcoat.

DS> GD> No he did not deserve to die with a officer on his neck,
DS> GD> but that does not mean
DS> GD> that Police Departments need to de-funded across America or even in
DS> GD> the next town from where this took place.
DS>
DS> What it means is that attention need to be made to bad practices by some
DS> police officers, and the ability to correct those practices.

We can agree that kneeling on a neck is a bad practice, but what of the bad
practices and choices made by African Americans who resist arrest and have
been seen firing guns at Police.

DS> DS> GD> Who goes into a store pays with fake money - that is stealing.
DS> That is not an accurate statement. You are assuming that George knew
DS> the bill was fake.

Totally accurate, because it has been reported that this was not the first
time that Floyd had done this; using counterfeit currency at the same location.

DS> GD> Floyd would still be alive today if he simply got into the Police car
DS> GD> and then had his day in court, many people of color would still be
DS> GD> alive today if they made this decision that I am suggesting.
DS>
DS> Floyd would still be alive today if he had simply been given a bench
DS> warrent -- appropriate for a minor offense which this was *at the most*.

Bench Warrant? That is like giving a illegal alien an appearance ticket to
appear before immigration court, they never show up.
and no it *would of been far worse than a minor offense*

You're forgetting about the lethal dose of Fentanyl that was found in his
system.

Could this be the real reason why he did not want to get into the backseat of
the Police vehicle? Floyd did not want the cops discovering, what would of
been just the tip of the iceberg as far as discoveries.

An innocent man, does not flee.

DS> Floyd would still be alive today if the police had honored his statement
DS> about being crammed into the back seat of a squad car and instead
DS> brought a police van to transport him.

You make it sound as if he would not fit into the back of the police vehicle.
However the vehicle that Floyd drove appeared to be more cramped than the
backseat of the police vehicle.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.10.20 12:11
Re: Trump the assasin
DS> True, but the proportion of black people subjected to excessive police
DS> actions is several times greater than it is for white people.

That's racist to say, even if it's true. Where are you getting these racist
statistics from?

It's totally racist to say that blacks don't cooperate with police during an
arrest at a rate that is several times greater than it is for whites.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.10.20 16:32
Re: Trump the assasin
>True. We have a major problem with people in positions of power, this
includes
>in companies, where they think their role is to shape our world. I'm utterly
>sick to death of hearing CEO's and other upper managers talk as if their role
>as a manager of a tampon factory is to push social change and betterment and
>shape the world.

As do we. We have a few who will preach to us about all the bad stuff we
do. For example, they preach to us about how we have to worry about the
environment, but while also abusing the environment in China or parts of
the third World. Or they preach to us about who we vote for while
supporting the Chinese government in their censorship efforts of social and
political activists and minorities.

Here we also have actors/esses who will preach to us about our behavior
while setting quite a different example.

I guess you can say and do what you want when you have money and fame,
knowing that the sheeple will follow you and continue to buy your products
or watch your shows.

> I perhaps was a little harsh, the USA has done great things, but I do wish we
> didn't follow where you guys are going.

Every country needs their own identity.

> Australians' fear being irrelevant, and definately what happens there happens
> here too. We too had "Black Lives Matter" protests, despite the lack of any
> slave descendants here. We even have MAGAites, complete with red caps. It
> isn't so much that the companies have control (though FB/Twitter censor us
jus
> as readily), its that people are fixated on what happens there.
>
> Some people in Australia forget we are another country. Judging by some, its
> just as critical for us Australians that your awards ceremonies are diverse.

In my opinion, I would think they would want to remain relevant by
maintaining their own identity and not following everything going on here.
Unless the US government is doing something that directly affects
Australia, like sanctions or travel restrictions or some-such, I would
expect us to be irrelevant over there.

I would think they'd be best off worrying about their own issues rather
than trying to adopt ours especially... that seems to me like it would lead
to more problems than you might already have.

* SLMR 2.1a * Heisenberg may have slept here.
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.10.20 16:38
Re: Trump the assasin
> We can agree that kneeling on a neck is a bad practice, but what of the bad
> practices and choices made by African Americans who resist arrest and have
> been seen firing guns at Police.

I don't believe that his being African American was really relevant. After
seeing the more-complete footage of the incident, I honestly believe that
anyone (at least, any male) who had a similar record to Floyd, who had done
what Floyd did, and who acted like Floyd did once confronted would have
received similar treatment, which unfortunately escalated as he resisted.

> Bench Warrant? That is like giving a illegal alien an appearance ticket to
> appear before immigration court, they never show up.
> and no it *would of been far worse than a minor offense*

If he had cooperated from the start, that might have been all he got, who
knows. If he had cooperated, I do agree with Dale that a bench warrant may
have been a proper course of action provided that he did not have a previous
record of failing to appear, or unless the cops decided on arrest due to a
suspicion of public intoxication (or whatever it is called when drugs are
involved).

As he did not cooperate, we won't ever know.

> An innocent man, does not flee.

Unless they have a record or outstanding warrants (which makes them less
innocent, I agree).

* SLMR 2.1a * All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.10.20 15:35
Re: Trump the assasin
>> True, but the proportion of black people subjected to excessive police
>> actions is several times greater than it is for white people.

> That's racist to say, even if it's true. Where are you getting these racist
> statistics from?

Those are the facts and yes there may be some racism involved in that.

> It's totally racist to say that blacks don't cooperate with police during an
> arrest at a rate that is several times greater than it is for whites.

People who have warrants may flee and try to evade police. People may flee
police for any number of reasons. They simply may not want to talk to police.

This does not make it OK to harras, shoot, kill.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 02:53
Re: Trump the assasin
-=> On 10-12-20 09:26, Gregory Deyss <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Trump the assasin <=-

DS> Not relevant -- and according to reports, no longer the case.

GD> Relevant to me, but not so much to you, you appear want to sugarcoat.

Why is it relevant to the actions of the police officer -- and quite
possibly unknown to him. Such things would not be relevant in a trial.

GD> No he did not deserve to die with a officer on his neck,
GD> but that does not mean
GD> that Police Departments need to de-funded across America or even in
GD> the next town from where this took place.

DS> What it means is that attention need to be made to bad practices by some
DS> police officers, and the ability to correct those practices.

GD> We can agree that kneeling on a neck is a bad practice, but what of
GD> the bad practices and choices made by African Americans who resist
GD> arrest and have been seen firing guns at Police.

That should also be dealt with according to the law. Rioters can and
should be arrested and prosecuted. Protestors should not be.

GD> Who goes into a store pays with fake money - that is stealing.

DS> That is not an accurate statement. You are assuming that George knew
DS> the bill was fake.

GD> Totally accurate, because it has been reported that this was not the
GD> first time that Floyd had done this; using counterfeit currency
GD> at the same location.

PUSU -- I have not seen any such reporting from a reliable source.
Sounds like a fake news rumor making the rounds.

GD> Floyd would still be alive today if he simply got
GD> into the Police car
GD> and then had his day in court, many people of color would still be
GD> alive today if they made this decision that I am suggesting.

DS> Floyd would still be alive today if he had simply been given a bench
DS> warrent -- appropriate for a minor offense which this was *at the most*.

GD> Bench Warrant? That is like giving a illegal alien an appearance
GD> ticket to appear before immigration court, they never show up.
GD> and no it *would of been far worse than a minor offense*

DUH -- that is what used to be done and a majority of such undocumented
aliens did show up for their asylum hearing. Not showing up for a bench
warrant is itself an offense that can result in charges and arrest and
detention.

GD> You're forgetting about the lethal dose of Fentanyl that was found in
GD> his system.

GD> Could this be the real reason why he did not want to get into the
GD> backseat of the Police vehicle? Floyd did not want the cops
GD> discovering, what would of been just the tip of the iceberg as far as
GD> discoveries.

GD> An innocent man, does not flee.

He did not flee.

DS> Floyd would still be alive today if the police had honored his statement
DS> about being crammed into the back seat of a squad car and instead
DS> brought a police van to transport him.

GD> You make it sound as if he would not fit into the back of the police
GD> vehicle. However the vehicle that Floyd drove appeared to be more
GD> cramped than the backseat of the police vehicle.

Floyd was a big man. The back seat of a car is more cramped than the
front for most models, not to mention the difficulty of getting into a
back seat while handcuffed. Transport in police vans is not uncommon.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:01:57, 13 Oct 2020

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 03:11
Re: Trump the assasin
-=> On 10-12-20 10:11, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Trump the assasin <=-

DS> True, but the proportion of black people subjected to excessive police
DS> actions is several times greater than it is for white people.

AT> That's racist to say, even if it's true. Where are you getting these
AT> racist statistics from?

If you cared about the truth you could have easily found that info for
yourself.

Stating the facts is not racist. Why the facts are what they are is
evidence of systemic racism.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1123070/police-shootings-rate-ethnicity-us/

The rate of fatal police shootings in the United States shows large
differences based on ethnicity. Among Black Americans, the rate of fatal
police shootings between 2015 and September 2020 stood at 32 per million
of the population, while for White Americans, the rate stood at 13 fatal
police shootings per million of the population.

AT> It's totally racist to say that blacks don't cooperate with police
AT> during an arrest at a rate that is several times greater than it is
AT> for whites.

I did not say that.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:14:44, 13 Oct 2020

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 12:14
Re: Trump the assasin
-=> Mike Powell wrote to DENNIS KATSONIS <=-

>True. We have a major problem with people in positions of power, this
includes

>in companies, where they think their role is to shape our world. I'm utterly
>sick to death of hearing CEO's and other upper managers talk as if their role
>as a manager of a tampon factory is to push social change and betterment and
>shape the world.

MP> As do we. We have a few who will preach to us about all the bad stuff
MP> we do. For example, they preach to us about how we have to worry about
MP> the environment, but while also abusing the environment in China or
MP> parts of the third World. Or they preach to us about who we vote for
MP> while supporting the Chinese government in their censorship efforts of
MP> social and political activists and minorities.

MP> Here we also have actors/esses who will preach to us about our behavior
MP> while setting quite a different example.

MP> I guess you can say and do what you want when you have money and fame,
MP> knowing that the sheeple will follow you and continue to buy your
MP> products or watch your shows.

> I perhaps was a little harsh, the USA has done great things, but I do wish
we
> didn't follow where you guys are going.

MP> Every country needs their own identity.

> Australians' fear being irrelevant, and definately what happens there
happens
> here too. We too had "Black Lives Matter" protests, despite the lack of any
> slave descendants here. We even have MAGAites, complete with red caps. It
> isn't so much that the companies have control (though FB/Twitter censor us
jus

> as readily), its that people are fixated on what happens there.
>
> Some people in Australia forget we are another country. Judging by some,
its
> just as critical for us Australians that your awards ceremonies are diverse.

MP> In my opinion, I would think they would want to remain relevant by
MP> maintaining their own identity and not following everything going on
MP> here. Unless the US government is doing something that directly affects
MP> Australia, like sanctions or travel restrictions or some-such, I would
MP> expect us to be irrelevant over there.

MP> I would think they'd be best off worrying about their own issues rather
MP> than trying to adopt ours especially... that seems to me like it would
MP> lead to more problems than you might already have.

Australia unfortunately doesn't seem to have self-confidence to the level that
is necessary in order for us to assert our own identity. It was true in the
1980's that we had pride, but in the last couple of decades it just been the
standard shame and 'cultural cringe'. I've noticed that we tend to want to
follow the herd. London got a giant ferris wheel, so we got one. Europe has
street side cafe seating, so we did it. Asia has street food, so we copied.
The Australian version is a shadow of what is elsewhere.

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 11:50
Re: Trump the assasin
DS> That should also be dealt with according to the law. Rioters can and
DS> should be arrested and prosecuted. Protestors should not be.

You're sounding like a conservative now!

DS> Floyd was a big man. The back seat of a car is more cramped than the
DS> front for most models, not to mention the difficulty of getting into a
DS> back seat while handcuffed. Transport in police vans is not uncommon.

I'm 6'4" and I fit in the back of a police car fine, and I got in there with
handcuffs on too. Drunk too. It probably would have been even easier to do
with a fentanyl buzz.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 12:06
Re: Trump the assasin
DS> The rate of fatal police shootings in the United States shows large
DS> differences based on ethnicity. Among Black Americans, the rate of fatal
DS> police shootings between 2015 and September 2020 stood at 32 per million
DS> of the population, while for White Americans, the rate stood at 13 fatal
DS> police shootings per million of the population.

But the data fails to show that it's due to racism. "Systemic Racism?" Who's
fault is it when they're too fat to ride Space Mountain? Is that systemic?

The number of police shootings, by color, IS RACIST. Putting a color to things
that are oblivious to color IS RACIST.

Your statistic does nothing but foment racism. If cops are killing blacks at a
higher rate than their killings of other colors, then there are many, many
more questions that need to also be asked, besides the ones that give
Democrats boners.

Why is the sky white more often than it is black? Systemic?

Why is there a higher # of blacks drinking Big Bear than whites? Racism?

The police are not a white supremacist militia. But then again I'm not from
Minnesota - are the cops in Minnesota part of a white supremacy militia, with
a training manual that enourages the killings of blacks at a higher rate than
the killing of other colors?

My point is that there is lots of regular racism at play, but no systemic
racism. Do soda machines shortchange blacks at a higher rate than whites?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 14:01
Re: Trump the assasin
On 13 Oct 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> DS> What it means is that attention need to be made to bad practices by s
DS> DS> police officers, and the ability to correct those practices.

I believe it is a means to punish for something that currently does not
exist within that specific Police department. It is very ridiculous to suggest
that this would be a means to de-fund a police department.

As far as bringing attention to the matter, that can be achieved and
understood that such a practice of neck kneeling is not to be used ever again
and without de-funding the police.

I can also understand how the majority of African-Americans would see this as a
victory but these are people that generally do not like the Police and think
that "The Police" are the problem based on how they themselves conduct their
day to day lives. They are the ones who need a new prospective and a education
of right vs wrong.

DS> GD> We can agree that kneeling on a neck is a bad practice, but what of
DS> GD> the bad practices and choices made by African Americans who resist
DS> GD> arrest and have been seen firing guns at Police.

DS> DS> That should also be dealt with according to the law. Rioters can and
DS> should be arrested and prosecuted. Protestors should not be.

OK, where is the line to be drawn?
Is it when they set plastic garbage bins on fire.
Is it when they start breaking windows of businesses.
Is it when they attack or barricade a police department.
Is it when they fire off fireworks at police or policemen on horses.
Is it when they become a menace, as they block off city streets snarling up
the smooth flow of traffic; hampering those working people who are trying to
navigate to work.
Is it when they chant untrue things that can and have trigger(ed) a riot.

DS> GD> Who goes into a store pays with fake money - that is stealing.
DS> DS> That is not an accurate statement. You are assuming that George knew
DS> DS> the bill was fake.

How would he of known when he was reportedly drunk at the time.
Didn't he also drive there with his family in the car?
Several charges there.
DWAI, DWI, endangering a life of a minor and or child.

DS> GD> Totally accurate, because it has been reported that this was not the
DS> GD> first time that Floyd had done this; using counterfeit currency
DS> GD> at the same location.

DS> DS> PUSU -- I have not seen any such reporting from a reliable source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

"A store employee called the police to report that Floyd had passed "fake
bills", was "awfully drunk", and "not in control of himself". The interaction
between Floyd and the employees was recorded by the restaurant's security
camera."

It is known and has been accepted that he paid with ONE twenty dollar bill.

The quote above says "Fake Bills" as in more then one.

DS> Sounds like a fake news rumor making the rounds.

DS> GD> Floyd would still be alive today if he simply got into the Police car
DS> GD> and then had his day in court, many people of color would still be
DS> GD> alive today if they made this decision that I am suggesting.

DS> DS> Floyd would still be alive today if he had simply been given a bench
DS> DS> warrent -- appropriate for a minor offense which this was *at the mos

DS> GD> You're forgetting about the lethal dose of Fentanyl that was found in
DS> GD> his system.

DS> GD> Could this be the real reason why he did not want to get into the
DS> GD> backseat of the Police vehicle? Floyd did not want the cops
DS> GD> discovering, what would of been just the tip of the iceberg as far as
DS> GD> discoveries.
DS>
DS> GD> An innocent man, does not flee.

DS> He did not flee.

What I mean here, is that he did not comply with police instruction and I
think there was other reasons why he did not want to do as he was instructed,
because he knew that the police would discover that which Floyd wanted to
remain hidden.

Even so Floyd should he should of realized that he would get
through the ordeal and when it was over, he would live another day.

This behavior has been seen many times where the accused try to restrict
police from doing what is mandated by their training. This is done to evade
from inappropriate choices that they have made.

DS> DS> Floyd would still be alive today if the police had honored his stateme
DS> DS> about being crammed into the back seat of a squad car and instead
DS> DS> brought a police van to transport him.

This is said to find fault with the Police; they should of accommodated for
his size. Look you don't get to call for a limo to take you downtown.

Who knows if they had this type of vehicle that your speaking about.
I can assure you that the narrative of de-funding police departments across the
nation would hinder these larger vehicles to be obtained because of the smaller
budgets.

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 17:42
Re: Trump the assasin
> Australia unfortunately doesn't seem to have self-confidence to the level
that
> is necessary in order for us to assert our own identity. It was true in the
> 1980's that we had pride, but in the last couple of decades it just been the
> standard shame and 'cultural cringe'. I've noticed that we tend to want to
> follow the herd. London got a giant ferris wheel, so we got one. Europe has
> street side cafe seating, so we did it. Asia has street food, so we copied.
> The Australian version is a shadow of what is elsewhere.

Our previous President was real big on shame and 'cultural cringe'."

* SLMR 2.1a * Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.10.20 11:16
Re: Trump the assasin
LL> So how about it? Are you with Joe? Are you ready to condemn
LL> all acts of violence, from both the left and the right?

Condemning stuff is a joke.

The only time I condemn anything is when I'm getting in bed with an iffy
woman.

When a politician "condemns" something, they go to bed early that day because
they worked so hard condeming stuff.

Did Obama condemn Assad's gas attacks on civilians? That must have been
exhausting for the disgraced former president. Trump condemned the violence
too, by sending Putin & Assad a moab.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 13:01
Re: Trump the assasin
LL> The only way Biden will lose the election is if he gets caught
LL> with a dead woman or a live boy. Since we know that is not going
LL> to happen ...

I think the live boy might surface with damning evidence of a corrupt VP.

LL> Joe Biden has publicly condemned all acts of violence, from all
LL> sides. The same as me, and most other people. I dare you (and your
LL> beloved orange toad) to do the same.

We need to get used to guys like Biden condemning people. It's a lot of hard
work, and it gives people a clue into what kind of policies someone might
stand for while they're too secretive to announce policy publicly.

LL> Trump has disgraced himself by praising Putin - who had put a price
LL> on US soldiers serving in Afghanistan. Not one word in condemnation,
LL> public or private.

Trump doesn't condemn stuff that hasn't been proven. Liberals wants Trump to
decalre war with Russia over an accusation.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 17.10.20 10:58
Re: Trump the assasin
LL> I condemn all acts of violence regardlss of who or what side does it.
LL> Just like Joe Biden. So do most people. As should you.

Condemning stuff is a mental thing; it does nothing, and means little. I
condemn condemning things.

LL> Our intelligence agencies have confirmed from their sources that
LL> Putin did put a bounty on the heads of US soldiers serving in

I don't believe it.But if it's true, what do you want the president to do
about it? We can't tell Russia that "It's not ok to do that" unless we mean
war.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 18.10.20 01:03
Re: Trump the assasin
LL> So, violence is okay. You give tacit approval to people who have
LL> committed acts of violence, and those who continue to do so. That
LL> makes you just as guilty as them.

Violence has always been ok. Don't try to pin that on Trump. It's not his
policy unless it's an attack on Asaad or Putin. Republicans aren't allowed to
let children get gassed in LDCs without a response like deadbeat Obama.

LL> Trump wants to reward him by removing sanctions against Russia

Wants to reward? It hasn't happened yet. Do you think that's high on Trump's
priority list? I'd like to see Russia unsanctioned in the future too - but
it's up to them to get to that level.

LL> our soldiers have been whacked by the Taliban thanks to Putin's

That sounds a lot like propaganda. Perhaps somebody, some Democrat probably,
wants to stir up drama between the USA & Russia, so they cold heartedly make
up this horrible story. Anybody can make an alegation like that, and if
they're lucky, they can get a 20 rock from some guy like George Stephonopolus
for filing such a claim. That nonsense is especially hurtful for people with
family in the military; as if they didn't have enough to worry about already.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.10.20 14:34
Re: Trump the assasin
-=>> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

LL>> Hello Dennis,

NA>>> When one has real actual conversation with immigrants who decided NA>to
DK>> leave actual fascist regimes in search of a better life... one NA>begins

DK>> appreciate how good one has it.

DK>> It's just oh so tiring to hear "racist", "facist", "sexist" over and over

DK>> and over and over again.

LL>> Not to worry. After twelve o'clock noon on 20 January 2021 the
LL>> only thing you will hear is cheers for President Joe Biden and Vice
LL>> President Kamala Harris.

LL>> --Lee

LL>> --
LL>> It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken

DK> Enjoy your anarchist riots, your cities decaying, out of control open
DK> borders policy and a fascist merger of corporate and state power.

DK> The establishment will take its revenge on Americans, and clamp down
DK> so
DK> fucking hard on you all, to punish you for ever, ever daring to vote
DK> against them. For ever thinking you could go against their
DK> globalist,
DK> corporatist agenda. It will be the rule of big tech, of Bezos, of
DK> the
DK> large corporates. Your country will continue to slide into chaos and
DK> irrelevancy as the USA is transformed from a nation of people, to
DK> nothing more than a resource for the 0.1% to exploit.

DK> They'll make sure they can NEVER be voted against, and that your only
DK> options are those that fit their agenda.

DK> You really don't know what you're inviting.

We sure as hell know what you are getting rid off, that's for sure.

--- NiKom v2.5.0
* Origin: Delta City (deltacity.se, Vallentuna, Sweden) (2:221/242.0)

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.10.20 14:34
Re: Trump the assasin
AI>> The facts around police misconduct are well known. It's unfortunate but we
AT>
AI>> it, and the results of it time and again.

AT> I know you mean well, but if the facts around police misconduct were
AT> "well
AT> known," then I don't think all this brutality would still be
AT> happening. The
AT> problem is that the facts around police midconduct are NOT well
AT> known. We
AT> don't know about it every time they hurt someone.

AI>> Derek Chauvin will have his day in court and we can only hope that justice

AI>> will prevail.

AT> We KNOW that justice will prevail. Our courts will convict a dirty
AT> cop like
AT> Chauvin, but then dirty Democrats will get him released from prison
AT> early
AT> because that's what they like to do now.

Actually it's Trump who pardons high profile criminals (including racist cops).