Fidonet Portal

From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.09.20 22:14
Ultimate Back Scratcher?
Note to Moderator - I wrote this in the Survivor Echo and later thought that
my idea could be of help to readers in other echos.
Thank You for allowing My OFF TOPIC Post.

* Originally in: Survivors
* Originally on: 09-04-20 20:02

@MSGID: <5F52D60D.354.survivor@capitolcityonline.net>
Howdy!,

I think that a "Baby Bottle Brush" is the ultimate Back Scratcher I have
tried using.

Just thought I'd tell about my discovery to those who read this echo.

The "Bottle Brush" I have, has a long handle of twisted wires.

I can use it all over my back.

As Jerry Clower tells about the feller up in the tree top with a Lynx
who hsd tp hollor out to his friends on the ground:

"Just shoot up here amongst us, One of us just has to have some relief".

The Bottle Brush is a lot better than the plastic Back Scratcher that has
the shape of a very small hand on the end of it that I won while trying
to win one of the better prizes at a Game of Chance in the Arcade at a
Amusement Park years ago.

The long tiny handle broke when I used it many years ago and the pieces were
thrown in the trash.

I threw those pieces away long before any "Recycling Program" was thought of
to recycle plastic to keep it out of the trash or getting in the waterways.

I will keep using that Bottle Brush (or a replacement for it) as a Back
Scratcher, until I learn of some other way to scratch what itches on my back
that works better.

It works for Me!, but I'm open to learn of any other instrument that anyone
uses or knows about that does the job as well or better.
Estecially if the cost for that other thing is very cheap.

I don't know what a Bottle Brush replacement sells for today but if I need
to buy another one the Scotchman part of me won't keep me from buying one
if I need another one.

73 de Ed W9ODR . .

... Have you checked your smoke detector batteries & Fire Ext, LATELY?!
--- MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.49
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)