Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 02:07
Re: Killer
LL> What we need is direct democracy. One person, one vote.
LL> That is how we elect everybody else. Why should the presidency
LL> be any different?

I bet there are Republicans who would vote with you on that. I'd use it as
leverage - if libs want the e.c. removed, maybe we make a deal that in return,
Democrats do something for us - something big.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 02:14
Re: Killer
LL> They are tested for coronavirus. And also for communicable diseases.

Who are you talking about? Illegals who were captured? What about the ones not
caputured?

LL> And to think, none of them are given a mask. Not those inside cages or

Incarcerated illegals don't get free masks? That sounds a little unfair to me,
but when did the USA start offering free masks to illegals?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 04:03
Re: Killer
-=> On 09-23-20 11:37, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Killer <=-

DS> Entering the USA without a visa is a misdemeanor, not normally the type
DS> of offense that results in jail -- especially before a trial.

AT> Usually when someone is accused of a misdemeanor, they are released
AT> with an appearance ticket because they're expected to show up for
AT> court.

When that was the policy, a majority of them did show up. They are
trying to achieve asylum according to the USA law.

AT> But why would anyone go to immigration court when it's more fun
AT> to just rape and murder an old couple, then take their car for a road
AT> trip to California or New York for a full pardon for all crimes
AT> committed along the bloody trail?

That is a totally abhorrent and prejudicial characterization that
wrongly paints an entire group of people with the actions of a few.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:39:59, 24 Sep 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 03:23
Re: Killer
>> I am not a fan of Hillary. I didn't watch the election or what she said/did

> How could you not be a fan of Hillary? She's the perfect Democrat.

I would support her before Trump but I am no fan. Maybe I'm an olf fashioned
guy, I dunno.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 03:48
Re: Killer
> Among other reasons... during the time of the electoral college some of the
> smaller states... Like Montana... had a 2 or 3 day ride by horse to vote.
> Where as people in more populated areas just walked down the street.

Yep, it was another time and place.

> Since the founding of the US they have always been working on compromises.
> States that were more populated always wanted a popular vote where as states
> who weren't as populated didn't.

A NY vote doesn't have the same stuff as a MN vote?

Currently there is a silent majority in the US.

>> If that is so then the electoral college has failed. Donald Trump rarely
>> visits blue states.
>>
> That's a lie... Trump constantly goes to goes into the Viper's den... all the
> time.

Look it up, Trump spends a lot of time with his base where he is comfortable in
the adulation.

>> Donald Trump will say anything but we all know what his words are worth.

> Not sure that you're saying here...

I'm saying that Donald Trump is a liar.

> Trump has kept his word more than any other politician...

Has Mexico paid for the wall yet?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 11:49
Re: Killer
On 23 Sep 20 23:58, Aaron Thomas said the following to Nick Andre:

NA> one fucked up pod. She interfered constantly and caused SOOOO much shit it
NA> surreal. Its disturbing. No wonder Billy banged everything else that moved.
AT>
AT> I thought she wasn't bad looking in the 90s. Back then I didn't know how
AT> deranged she was either. I thought Bill was an idiot for taking Hillary for
AT> granted, but now it's sorta obvious that she is probably a pretty bad lay a
AT> pretty difficult to talk to.

There's just something about her that screams "entitled bitch" and thankfully
you guys in 2016 caught that and thats why she lost. Thats what I keep telling
people who can't understand why Trump was voted in - The alternative would of
been far, far worse. If anything, Trump is the giant middle finger to the
entitled corrupt leftist establishment.

AT> But if I was Bill, I swear I would have made stuff work with Monica. He's a
AT> idiot for taking her for granted!

He probably should've just admitted the whole thing rather than arguing
semantics about cigars and blowjobs. And he REALLY hasn't aged well either.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 12:20
Re: Killer
DS> That is a totally abhorrent and prejudicial characterization that
DS> wrongly paints an entire group of people with the actions of a few.

Ok, so not all of them are raping and murdering, but what's up with all the
auto thefts? I bet they kick themselves when they steal cars that don't make
it to the finish line (NY or California or Mexico.Wink

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Fri, 25.09.20 01:23
Re: Killer
-=> On 09-24-20 10:20, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Killer <=-

DS> That is a totally abhorrent and prejudicial characterization that
DS> wrongly paints an entire group of people with the actions of a few.

AT> Ok, so not all of them are raping and murdering, but what's up with
AT> all the auto thefts? I bet they kick themselves when they steal cars
AT> that don't make it to the finish line (NY or California or Mexico.Wink

Same response as before.

What about all of them who work for you in the fields, providing you
with fresh produce? Or those who do house work that no one else will
do?

You are making false generalizations from the few to the many.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 23:26:01, 24 Sep 2020

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.09.20 00:17
Re: Killer
On 09-22-20, DALE SHIPP said to NICK ANDRE:

-=> On 09-21-20 13:02, Nick Andre <=-
-=> spoke to Aaron Thomas about Re: Killer <=-

NA> The leftist/liberal logic completely ignores that sneaking into
NA> another country is *illegal* and will result in *trouble* by the
NA> *authorities*.

DS>Except that the USA law grants them the right to seek asylum, and that
DS>is *NOT* an illegal act.

Shipp is conveniently ignoring a certain part of that `USA law'; They are
required to seek `Asylum' in the first country they arrive in.

In many many cases they are people coming up `through' Mexico, which is `the
first country they come to'!

NA> For every clueless moron that gets all offended about cages, unfair
NA> treatment, harsh punishments etc... ask them what happens when trying
NA> to sneak your way into North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, Syria, etc. Do
NA> you expect smiles, hugs and freebies? You are *lucky* to even be
NA> detained in those countries as you are usually shot, tortured,
NA> gangraped, or some variation of "The End".

DS>Is that what you envision for the USA to become? I hope not.

Typical of Shipp.

Tagline;

" `Fact checkers' didn't exist until the truth started getting out!"

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
* Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.09.20 04:20
Re: Killer
DS> What about all of them who work for you in the fields, providing you
DS> with fresh produce? Or those who do house work that no one else will
DS> do?

That's racist to say that you want illegals to come here and do menial tasks.
The Trump administration wants to invite skilled immigrants with visas for
positions that we can't fill. I like his plan better.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.09.20 17:22
Re: Killer
On 15 Sep 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> -=> On 09-15-20 11:17, Aaron Thomas <=-
DS> -=> spoke to Alan Ianson about Re: Demagogue Definition <=-
DS>
DS> AT> The media gives Trump too much credit for dictatorship. If you want t
DS> AT> see a real dictator in the USA, who actually kills his own residents
DS> AT> with executive orders, look no further than NY governor Andrew Cuomo
DS> AT> a proud member of the radical Democrat party.
DS>
DS> How has Cuomo killed NY residents? His actions ended up with Covid
DS> pretty much under control.

Sending people w/ covid into a Nursing home facility was just plain dumb.
The control part comes when your dead, as your unlikely to move a muscle.

DS> If you want to look for who killed their own residents, you need look no
DS> further than Trump. He has admitted that he knew how deadly Covid-19
DS> was and how it was air spread. But instead of telling the American
DS> people that, he said "not to worry -- it will all blow over soon". Plus
DS> he actively denigrated the procedures which have proven effective in
DS> containing the spread -- namely social distancing, and wearing a mask.
DS> He just recently treated his most fervent fans to a high risk indoor
DS> crowded event with no masks. When asked about this, his response was
DS> something along the lines of "No worry, I was safely away from
DS> everyone". In other words, the only person he cared about protecting
DS> from being infected was Donald Trump.

In the beginning days there was not a lot of information that was known so
naturally the President would not want invoke panic, if he did that, you
people would of pounced on him for doing so, and you your delusional friends
would of made THAT a huge story where as; it would of been said that Trump is
not qualified to lead or was not acting Presidential.

Trump did the following:
Travel was shutdown from China coming into the U.S. followed by travel being
shutdown from Europe to U.S. this action alone saved many lives.
There has been plenty of PPE gear as well ventilators that been produced.
Pharmaceuticals have been proven useful, hundreds of make shift hospital were
created in NYC but never used, and a massive Hospital was brought to New York
Harbor as well as the port in the California harbor.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.09.20 02:58
Re: Killer
-=> On 09-26-20 02:20, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Killer <=-

DS> What about all of them who work for you in the fields, providing you
DS> with fresh produce? Or those who do house work that no one else will
DS> do?

AT> That's racist to say that you want illegals to come here and do menial
AT> tasks. The Trump administration wants to invite skilled immigrants
AT> with visas for positions that we can't fill. I like his plan better.

What is wrong with that statement is what Trump does, not what he says.
He had worker visas denied for people to work in the crab picking,
people who had come on visas every year during the season. In addition,
his organization has hired undocumented immigrants.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:01:17, 27 Sep 2020

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.09.20 12:16
Re: Killer
DS> AT> That's racist to say that you want illegals to come here and do menial
DS> AT> tasks. The Trump administration wants to invite skilled immigrants
DS> AT> with visas for positions that we can't fill. I like his plan better.
DS>
DS> What is wrong with that statement is what Trump does, not what he says.
DS> He had worker visas denied for people to work in the crab picking,
DS> people who had come on visas every year during the season. In addition,
DS> his organization has hired undocumented immigrants.

You're shifting the focus from your own racism to Trump's racism.

It's like when you get caught speeding, and you try to tell the cop "Those
other cars were speeding too!"

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Mon, 28.09.20 02:20
Re: Killer
-=> On 09-27-20 10:16, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Killer <=-

AT> That's racist to say that you want illegals to
AT> come here and do menial
AT> tasks. The Trump administration wants to invite skilled immigrants
AT> with visas for positions that we can't fill. I like his plan better.

DS> What is wrong with that statement is what Trump does, not what he says.
DS> He had worker visas denied for people to work in the crab picking,
DS> people who had come on visas every year during the season. In addition,
DS> his organization has hired undocumented immigrants.

AT> You're shifting the focus from your own racism to Trump's racism.

No. I am pointing out the hypocrascy of Trump yelling about blocking
"illegal" immigrants versus inviting skilled immigrants. All the while
he has blocked immigrants on legitimate visas and hired undocumented
immigrants.

AT> It's like when you get caught speeding, and you try to tell the cop
AT> "Those other cars were speeding too!"

Nice try at pivoting -- but you miss the point. I am not the one who
got caught in multiple lies -- Trump is.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:24:02, 28 Sep 2020

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 03.10.20 20:02
Re: Killer
On 09-24-20, DALE SHIPP said to AARON THOMAS:

-=> On 09-24-20 10:20, Aaron Thomas <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Killer <=-

DS> That is a totally abhorrent and prejudicial characterization that
DS> wrongly paints an entire group of people with the actions of a few.

AT> Ok, so not all of them are raping and murdering, but what's up with
AT> all the auto thefts? I bet they kick themselves when they steal cars
AT> that don't make it to the finish line (NY or California or Mexico.Wink

DS>Same response as before.

DS>What about all of them who work for you in the fields, providing you
DS>with fresh produce?

They come here and work the harvesting season and go back to Mexico, same as
before.

DS>Or those who do house work that no one else will
DS>do?

Many, if not most, of the people who can afford to hire people who do house
work hire cleaning services who send people to do it.

The people who HIRE their workers are responsible to see they are here legally
and have the proper papers.

DS>You are making false generalizations from the few to the many.

You lefties have one excuse after another. You've been predictable for
decades!

Tagline;

"Now I remember....Amy Coney Barrett was the other woman at the
party!".... Blaisy Ford

---