Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 18.09.20 23:17
Re: Demagogue Definition
LL> Only the NYT. It's a tradition. Long-standing tradition.

Brooke Baldwin, Poppy Harlow, and plenty of other women who need xanax also
call him Mr. Trump.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Fri, 18.09.20 22:01
Re: Demagogue Definition
> Debated where? In Canada? I bet that would help you guys out a bit.

No, we don't debate that anymore. The death penalty was eliminated in 1976 but
before that 1481 people were sentenced to death in canada with half of those
being executed.

>> Indeed Trump has not/will not appologize for his error in judgement, ever.

> That's just a typical politician thing though. A candidate can not apologize
> for anything they've done. It's bad for business, in other words, you can't
> bring up negative things about yourself while you're in need of votes. Obama
>never apologized for all the harm he caused to the "black community" or to the
> working class. It's just something that politicians don't and can't do.

Sure they do, if they are man enough to admit when they are wrong.

Mitch McConnell was man enough to admit he was wrong about the Obama
Administration leaving the cupboards bare WRT the pandemic plan that previous
administrations had in place.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.09.20 01:11
Re: Demagogue Definition
On 18 Sep 20 21:01, Aaron Thomas said the following to Nick Andre:

NA> She was hot as aunt Becky... very milfy.
AT>
AT> Hell yea Aunt Becky is hot. I don't think she needs to go to prison. Why
AT> should a bunch of terrible people get to stare at her all day? She should b
AT> at home.

She's likely gonna get the fistjob by some dyke in the joint. Which is a real
shame... a real shame. Lori back in the day was jerkoffable. Even if her
character on that show was fucking John Stamos.

But then again, quoting Step Brothers, if you were a chick and there was only
one guy on the planet to sleep with, who would it be? John Stamos.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.09.20 01:25
Re: Demagogue Definition
On 18 Sep 20 20:01:48, Alan Ianson said the following to Aaron Thomas:

> Debated where? In Canada? I bet that would help you guys out a bit.
AI>
AI> No, we don't debate that anymore. The death penalty was eliminated in 1976
AI> before that 1481 people were sentenced to death in canada with half of thos
AI> being executed.

We really don't have the need to have the death penalty here except for evil
bastards like Bernardo or Rafferty or Russell Williams. I feel like we should
have it but not really make a big deal that we have it or promote it. And
as I mentioned, it should be handled the way South Korea does it. I do notice
in a good way that no liberal or leftist nutjob is quick to defend them or
their civil rights except for their obligatory cheeseball lawyers... which
thankfully we don't have very much of.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.09.20 12:12
Re: Demagogue Definition
AI> Mitch McConnell was man enough to admit he was wrong about the Obama
AI> Administration leaving the cupboards bare WRT the pandemic plan that previo
AI> administrations had in place.

I haven't heard about that story, but Mitch McConnell does seem like a pretty
good guy.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.09.20 15:29
Re: Demagogue Definition
>> Mitch McConnell was man enough to admit he was wrong about the Obama
>> Administration leaving the cupboards bare WRT the pandemic plan that previo
>> administrations had in place.

> I haven't heard about that story, but Mitch McConnell does seem like a pretty
> good guy.

Mitch McConnell is another Donald Trump enabler.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 19.09.20 23:05
Re: Demagogue Definition
LL> There is no need for the death penalty anywhere in the world.
LL> Prisons are there to keep bad people locked up and society safe.

Sometimes prisons aren't there. Ask the crime victims. How many convicted
murderers have been relieved of their life sentences due to covid-19? And how
many have been relieved due to far-left prison reform?

Imagine saying this to a crime victim:

"The man who electrocuted your granny in a homemade electric chair is being
relieved of his life-sentence due to the coronavirus. It would be inhumane to
let him remain in a prison with such a high covid-19 infection rate. Just
don't get close to him. If he tries to electricute you, just kick him in the
balls as hard as you can."

That would make me think my lawmakers need to go.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 22.09.20 16:12
Re: Demagogue Definition
LL> >How many convicted murderers have been relieved of their life sentences du
> to covid-19?
LL>
LL> Only those who have died.

This is what happens when you don't watch my news channels.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Wed, 23.09.20 13:42
Re: Demagogue Definition
> du
LL> >>to covid-19?
LL> >
LL> >This is what happens when you don't watch my news channels.
LL>
LL> A sentence of life without parole means the only way one
LL> gets out is in a pine box.

You haven't heard about convicted murderers being released from prison due to
covid-19 in California & Virginia? Or you haven't wanted to hear it? I'll
admit - I didn't want to hear it either, but it's true.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.09.20 22:34
Re: Demagogue Definition
On 09-12-20, AARON THOMAS said to NICK ANDRE:

AT>moment". As in, whats the big problem. Now that you mention it, what is a
AT>"wise-guy?" To me, a wise-guy is somebody who acts like they "know it
AT>all." So then, is Biden saying "I was being a know-it-all?" That means he

If you were from NY the term `wise guy' has a rather sinister meaning. `Wise
guy' refered to a `made' member of the Mafia. An actual member who fit the
nationality requirement and was a `made man'.

Tagline;

"Congratulatons to the leftist democrats; You've succeeded in defeating two
cartoons, a box of cereal, an ice cream bar, a pancake mix, and a bottle of
syrup! You solved racism!"

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
* Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.09.20 23:08
Re: Demagogue Definition
On 09-15-20, DALE SHIPP said to NICK ANDRE:

-=> On 09-14-20 12:16, Nick Andre <=-
-=> spoke to Alan Ianson about Re: Demagogue Definition <=-

AI> A governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly
AI> suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce,
AI> etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

NA> Exactly, and I'm not seeing any examples of Trump forcibly suppressing
NA> criticism since the AP, CBC, CTV, CNN, MSNBC and almost any other
NA> media outlet routinely runs negative stories about him. A fascist
NA> dictator would have NONE of that.

DS>He would supress them if he could, but he has no control over them.

Another bald-faced lie from the left!

DS>OTOH, he is suppressing scientific information from federal agencys
DS>where he does have control

And yet another one!

If it weren't for lies....the lefties wouldn't have any words to spout at all!

Tagline;

"Wait until the people who just want to be left alone get involved!"

---

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.09.20 17:03
Re: Demagogue Definition
On 15 Sep 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> -=> On 09-15-20 09:00, Ib Joe <=-
DS> -=> spoke to Alan Ianson about Re: Demagogue Definition <=-
DS>
DS> AI> His meddling with the DOJ and various investigations when he or his
DS> AI> friends are under investigation.
DS> AI>
DS> IJ> There is no evidence of this...none.
DS>
DS> Have you been asleep? Look at the way his friends (Stone and Flynn)
DS> have had their investigations and convictions altered by Trump and Barr.

Have you been brainwashed by Rachel Maddow Area 51 conspiracy channel that is
MSNBC?

It was a setup for both of Stone and Flynn, specially for Flynn with being told
oh, you won't need your lawyer... We who are the FBI just want to ask you
(Flynn) some questions. What happened? The FBI got Flynn on a so called perjury
charge because the FBI already knew the answers to the
questions.

Stone was arrested in the early morning hours and CNN just so happens to be
there. Too Perfect even for Fake News. They were tipped off and wanted a
grand spectacle arresting what they considered one of Trump's Men.

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)