Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 01:56
Re: Weakling
> Derrangement! What about Sara Sanders? A liar too?

Uhuh.

> And Sean Spencer? Lying for the big guy?

Yep, are you beginning to see a pattern?

> These spokespersons have been awesome.

Glad you enjoyed it.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 14.09.20 01:32
Re: Weakling
LL> IOW, John Fogerty is a True American Patriot.

I guess he must be a Republican then. Smile

LL> Quite unlike the assclown who occupies the WH today.
LL> Five deferments, including one for bone spurs, to avoid

Bone spurs are painful. I had them. The only medicine for them is cortisone
shots, and cortisone shots hurt like hell too.

Do you want a private who sits down on the job? Or do you want a private who
is in so much pain from standing, that he can't focus on his task?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.09.20 00:00
Re: Weakling
LL> Donald Trump used any excuse he could find in order to avoid military
LL> service in Vietnam. I am sure his daddy helped him in that regard.
LL> Had nothing to do with his ability to serve. Everything to do with
LL> his being a chicken-shit bastard who refused to serve his country.

Your story sounds derranged.

LL> Donald Trump has never had surgery on his feet. He seems to be

I've had bone spurs for decades and I still haven't had any surgery.

LL> doing fine standing on his feet during all those Trump rallies.

But you're not an administrative law judge, correct? The military does a lot
more than stand around giving speeches. Did you ever notice how Trump always
leans on the podium? It's probably because bone spurs hurt like hell.

LL> Donald "Bone Spur Cadet" Trump. A most fitting name.

The same thing could have happened to me if I were a kid during Nam. I have
bone spurs. I'd get kicked out of the army, then people would bitch at me for
it.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.09.20 16:37
Re: Weakling
On 06 Sep 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> GD> What has Trump done to incite and encourage violence?
DS>
DS> He supported the neo-nazis at Charlottesville. He cheered on that
DS> caravan of his supporters who came to Portland shooting paintballs at
DS> BLM protesters. At his rallies he repeatedly invited his supporters to
DS> beat up protesters. He gave support to Rittenhouse who shot three
DS> protesters in Kenosha. He sent troopers into Portland, armed to the
DS> teeth, which only resulted in stirring up the flames. At a political
DS> rally in Montana he praised the assault of a Republican who body slammed
DS> a reporter. There are many more examples. It is common behavior by
DS> him.

All of these examples is based on your perception of which is liberal.
It Does not mean that how it is in reality, because if was there would be
much more spin even more chaos over these events that your talking about.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Sun, 27.09.20 03:13
Re: Weakling
-=> On 09-17-20 14:37, Gregory Deyss <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Weakling <=-

GD> What has Trump done to incite and encourage violence?

DS> He supported the neo-nazis at Charlottesville. He cheered on that
DS> caravan of his supporters who came to Portland shooting paintballs at
DS> BLM protesters. At his rallies he repeatedly invited his supporters to
DS> beat up protesters. He gave support to Rittenhouse who shot three
DS> protesters in Kenosha. He sent troopers into Portland, armed to the
DS> teeth, which only resulted in stirring up the flames. At a political
DS> rally in Montana he praised the assault of a Republican who body slammed
DS> a reporter. There are many more examples. It is common behavior by
DS> him.

GD> All of these examples is based on your perception of which is liberal.
GD> It Does not mean that how it is in reality, because if was there would
GD> be much more spin even more chaos over these events that your talking
GD> about.

All of those examples are based on documented videos of Trump. No
perception needed. They are real. They did not need any spin, except
by Trump supporters.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:14:52, 27 Sep 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 11:23
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Ron Lauzon <=-

AI> There are real problems in America today but antifa isn't it. It has
AI> been investigated by the FBI at least and no charges laid. Antifa is
AI> little more than an anti fascist ideaology.

Yes, we are all well aware of the false Leftie Narrative.

Antifa is an "idealogy" just like ISIS.

AI> They do not identify themselves as police and even if you ask them they
AI> give you no identification or badge number. They look more like heavily
AI> armed military than police.

Long debunked. You need to seek your own information instead of just listening
to the propaganda ministry (i.e. "mainstream" media).

AI> Antifa has no place within the Democrat party. Fascism is exactly what
AI> is happening in the US today under Donald Trump. I wouldn't call it
AI> Democrat or Rupublican but it has found a place in Donald Trumps
AI> America.

Facism is type of communism. It seeks gov't control of industry.

So, let's see what party wants gov't control? Hint: It starts with "Democ..."

... Please save the above drivel for future reference!
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Tue, 13.10.20 16:42
Re: Weakling
> Antifa is an "idealogy" just like ISIS.

Antifa is an anti fascist ideal but there is no Antifa group and has no
resemblance to ISIS.

>> They do not identify themselves as police and even if you ask them they
>> give you no identification or badge number. They look more like heavily
>> armed military than police.

>Long debunked.

By who!

The actions of Trumps secret police are well documented.

>> Antifa has no place within the Democrat party. Fascism is exactly what
>> is happening in the US today under Donald Trump. I wouldn't call it
>> Democrat or Rupublican but it has found a place in Donald Trumps
>> America.

> Facism is type of communism. It seeks gov't control of industry.

Fascism can be seen in communist parties like we see in Russia, China and
others but fascism is different.

>So, let's see what party wants gov't control? Hint: It starts with "Democ..."

Both Republicans and Democrats do take control when elected. If they wish to
stay in control in a democracy then they need to do the will of the people or
they risk being voted out.

In some countries they will even take control by force.

https://youtu.be/M7dYUR1Cvrk?list=PL7dQWce1VEodVSsqQz4SFPGXKJvyfEe_p

I hope the USA doesn't resemble that after the election. It shouldn't, the USA
has been holding free and fair elections for as long as I can remember.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 11:20
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Ron Lauzon <=-

AI> Antifa is an anti fascist ideal but there is no Antifa group and has no
AI> resemblance to ISIS.

Gotta keep up the false Narrative, I suppose...

AI> The actions of Trumps secret police are well documented.

Documenting falsehoods doesn't make them true.

The only people who claim that there are "secret police" that have unmarked
cars (something that police have used for decades), that show no badges
and do not identify themselves have been the radical lefties who steadfastly
refuse to provide any evidence.

AI> Both Republicans and Democrats do take control when elected. If they
AI> wish to stay in control in a democracy then they need to do the will of
AI> the people or they risk being voted out.

Tell that to tyrants like Newsome and Whitmer who are currently dictating
against the will of the people.

AI> In some countries they will even take control by force.

Like Anfifa does for the Democrat party.

AI> I hope the USA doesn't resemble that after the election. It shouldn't,
AI> the USA has been holding free and fair elections for as long as I can
AI> remember.

The Democrats are trying their hardest to change that - or at the very least
tarnish the image that the election is fair.

... Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 17:34
Re: Weakling
> The only people who claim that there are "secret police" that have unmarked
> cars (something that police have used for decades), that show no badges
> and do not identify themselves have been the radical lefties who steadfastly
> refuse to provide any evidence.

This is well known and in the public domain. Look at it and understand it if
you care too.

>> In some countries they will even take control by force.

> Like Anfifa does for the Democrat party.

Antifa (whatever that means to you) will never take control of any thing.

>> I hope the USA doesn't resemble that after the election. It shouldn't,
>> the USA has been holding free and fair elections for as long as I can
>> remember.

> The Democrats are trying their hardest to change that - or at the very least
> tarnish the image that the election is fair.

It is only Trump who has put forward this idea of "I can only loose if the
election is rigged". The truth is he can only loose if the people vote
otherwise.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Mon, 05.10.20 07:53
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Ron Lauzon <=-

> The only people who claim that there are "secret police" that have unmarked
> cars (something that police have used for decades), that show no badges
> and do not identify themselves have been the radical lefties who steadfastly
> refuse to provide any evidence.

AI> This is well known and in the public domain. Look at it and understand
AI> it if you care too.

>> In some countries they will even take control by force.

> Like Anfifa does for the Democrat party.

AI> Antifa (whatever that means to you) will never take control of any
AI> thing.

They bring weapons to protests and attack people for political purposes.

There is more evidence of Antifa's violence than there is of people
being dissappered by Trump.

>> I hope the USA doesn't resemble that after the election. It shouldn't,
>> the USA has been holding free and fair elections for as long as I can
>> remember.

> The Democrats are trying their hardest to change that - or at the very least
> tarnish the image that the election is fair.

AI> It is only Trump who has put forward this idea of "I can only loose if
AI> the election is rigged". The truth is he can only loose if the people
AI> vote otherwise.

With Facebook and Twitter now censoring news to protect Biden, I'm
guessing you are right. You can however, do a lot to control the voter
and the information they receive.

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
=== MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.29
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 17.10.20 02:35
Re: Weakling
>> Antifa (whatever that means to you) will never take control of any
>> thing.

> They bring weapons to protests and attack people for political purposes.

Various melitias have been bring weapons to protests. Antifa is not among them.

> There is more evidence of Antifa's violence than there is of people
> being dissappered by Trump.

You keep bringing this up "dissapeared". Why?

>>> I hope the USA doesn't resemble that after the election. It shouldn't,
>>> the USA has been holding free and fair elections for as long as I can
>>> remember.

>> The Democrats are trying their hardest to change that - or at the very least
>> tarnish the image that the election is fair.

No, you are wrong. The democrats keep saying there is no evidence of widespread
election fraud. Donald Trump says the elections are unfair somehow or rigged
and the only way he can loose is if the election is rigged.

In California the republicans have put ballot drop boxes around the state to
collect ballots. The boxes say "official" on them but they are not official.
The state has official drop boxes for people to put there ballot in.

The state has ordered these unofficial boxes removed but so for the republicans
have refused.

>> It is only Trump who has put forward this idea of "I can only loose if
>> the election is rigged". The truth is he can only loose if the people
>> vote otherwise.

> With Facebook and Twitter now censoring news to protect Biden, I'm
> guessing you are right. You can however, do a lot to control the voter
> and the information they receive.

I no longer have a twitter account and never had a facebook account so I can
only guess what is going on there.

It's not news they are blocking, it is bullshit.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 17.10.20 04:06
Re: Weakling
> With Facebook and Twitter now censoring news to protect Biden, I'm
> guessing you are right. You can however, do a lot to control the voter
> and the information they receive.

This short clip will give you the highlights of the New York Post article you
mention.

https://youtu.be/xLTV_3leKNU

I'm sure you can find the original at https://nypost.com

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Sat, 17.10.20 14:44
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Ron Lauzon <=-

AI> Antifa (whatever that means to you) will never take control of any
AI> thing.

Well, duh! They are a bunch of LARPers who don't understand what they aren't
playing a game.

What they can do is scare and harass people.

AI> It is only Trump who has put forward this idea of "I can only loose if
AI> the election is rigged". The truth is he can only loose if the people
AI> vote otherwise.

Lefties always project.

... Women take to good hearted men. Also from.

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 17.10.20 15:52
Re: Weakling
>> It is only Trump who has put forward this idea of "I can only loose if
>> the election is rigged". The truth is he can only loose if the people
>> vote otherwise.

> Lefties always project.

No projection. That is what Trump said and is doing with the help of his
enablers.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 18.10.20 00:28
Re: Weakling
AI> No projection. That is what Trump said and is doing with the help of his
AI> enablers.

We are extremely satisfied with Trump after having been somewhat or completely
displeased with past administrations for decades. It's only psychic parasites
trying to inflict people with TDS who can disagree with the changes Trump
has made to our economic & world-political systems.

If Obama was still president during covid-19, an extremely weak federal
response would be expected. Luckily, we had a strong one, especially in my
region.

I'll enable this Trump stuff. A strong economy for my kids and grandkids to
enjoy, less crime, stronger military, stronger border, I appreciate this
stuff. Trump is obviously sharing his talents with us. Democrats hate it,
because they are the tyrants.

I swear dude, Trump is a prophecy. "The Last President." The people who are
against Trump are just like the jews who nailed Jesus up. Let's plan on
forgiving the Democrats for any terrible stuff they might do if they get the
chance, but let's also be vigilant.

Believe me when I tell you that you DON'T want a lousy neighbor to the
south. We are lucky now that we have such a generous president in Mexico, but
some of the guys they had before were terrible. Nieto didn't do jack to fight
crime. Obrador seems to keep it real and has turned Mexico into a way better
neighbor. You need a guy like Obrador for prime minister. Someone who will
just like bend over and let Trump do what he wants.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 18.10.20 01:51
Re: Weakling
> I'll enable this Trump stuff.

When I speak of Trump and his enablers I am not speaking of you or his
supporters.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 18.10.20 14:06
Re: Weakling
On 17 Oct 20 22:28, Aaron Thomas said the following to Alan Ianson:

AT> neighbor. You need a guy like Obrador for prime minister. Someone who will
AT> just like bend over and let Trump do what he wants.

Trudeau already takes it up the rear from Trump and others.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 18.10.20 23:19
Re: Weakling
NA> Trudeau already takes it up the rear from Trump and others.

He better! lol

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Angela Walker (1:129/165)
To: All
Date: Sat, 31.10.20 20:12
Re: Weakling
Re: Re: Weakling
By: Dennis Katsonis to Lee Lofaso on Tue Sep 08 2020 09:16 am

I can list a few ways that Trump being president has tangibly and negatively
affected my life in a real way!
Under Obama, LGBT individuals such as myself had federal legal protections
against discrimination. LGBT students could feel safe in public - they could
use public restrooms without fear of legal action being taken against them -
something that should be a basic human right for all Americans. LGBT employees
had federal non-discrimination protections. Transgender persons could
participate in the Armed Services. I could go on. Thanks to Trump, all of that
has been reversed and then some. He's actually gone as far as to legally
"disappear" transgender people by redefining gender in the legal context as an
un-changeable binary determined by a doctor's glance at birth that can never be
changed or modified on any legal documents recognized by his government. While
I haven't been arrested for using a public restroom nor have I been discharged
from service or fired because of who I am, knowing that those are the rules of
the land has profoundly affected my psyche and self-esteem. I feel vastly
less-safe as an LGBT American than I did under Obama - I feel at-risk when I go
to work, when I go shopping, when I pay my bills, when I fill out forms, and
very much so when I see a doctor or seek any sort of medical care.
When Trump was elected, I knew it would be bad for LGBT Americans but he's done
more to hurt us than I'd even imagined. His words when he asked the Supreme
Court to rule that LGBT Americans have no legal protections against
discrimination - and lost the case - "It's unfortunate. It's very unfortunate."
So I have to live with knowing that the leader of my country believes it's very
unfortunate that he couldn't officially legalize discrimination against people
like myself.
... and now that he's installed his pet, Amy, into the Supreme Court, that
decision is likely to be overturned - along with dismantling the Affordable
Care Act that protects 30 million Americans with health care in the middle of a
pandemic, not to mention women's rights. Roe vs. Wade? Gone, just a matter of
time. Regardless of how you feel about abortion, I submit that taking away the
right of every woman to make that decision for herself after decades of the
status quo represents a monumental step backwards in terms of personal rights
and freedoms - well, rights not pertaining to straight white men, that is. But
I'm getting off-topic so I'll return to my premise and conclude that yes, my
life is much worse than it was when Obama was in charge. I think that actually
applies to the vast majority of Americans, as COVID does not represent an
anomoly - it's not an external event that has nothing to do with Trump's
leadership as he'd like you to think - it's a direct result of his empowerment!
Consider this: China tried to hide the SARS outbreak of 2008 just as they tried
t hide COVID but American agents and the CDC played a major role in exposing
the truth in time to stem the spread. However in 2019, the president of the
United States was praising China's leadership and even in early 2020 he was on
TV commending China's efforts in dealing with the virus - assuring us it was
not threat to America. Forget everything he's done to hamper the efforts to
get the virus under control since it exploded in America... I submit that it's
the fault of himself and his global influence that this thing ever got out of
control worldwide in the first place! He's done a 180 on China by calling it
the "China virus," well I say we call it the "Trump virus!" To that end, Trump
has made all of our lives SO much worse, worldwide!
--- SBBSecho 2.27-Win32
* Origin: Battlestar BBS : battlestarbbs.dyndns.org (1:129/165)

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: All
Date: Mon, 19.10.20 08:25
Re: Weakling
-=> Angela Walker wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

> [...]

AW> outbreak of 2008 just as they tried t hide COVID but American agents
AW> and the CDC played a major role in exposing the truth in time to stem
AW> the spread. However in 2019, the president of the United States was
AW> praising China's leadership and even in early 2020 he was on TV
AW> commending China's efforts in dealing with the virus - assuring us it
AW> was not threat to America. Forget everything he's done to hamper the
AW> efforts to get the virus under control since it exploded in America...
AW> I submit that it's the fault of himself and his global influence that
AW> this thing ever got out of control worldwide in the first place! He's
AW> done a 180 on China by calling it the "China virus," well I say we call
AW> it the "Trump virus!" To that end, Trump has made all of our lives SO
AW> much worse, worldwide! --- SBBSecho 2.27-Win32

I worry greatly that people will use their feelings to impact others.
We see people being cancelled, being fired because of how people "feel".
I have a real problem with this. I have a problem with action taken
against others because some people think that this or that could happen.

That is why I asked for tangible and real outcomes. Because its easy to
say that this or that changes makes me feel bad. But does it impact
you? Is there anything more to it than you fear and how you feel about
it?

If as a result of Trump, you were fired, denied a job, attacked, lost
out financially, whatever, I can understand. That is what I wanted to
know, and why I asked.

You yourself admitted that these things you fear haven't actually
happened.