Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.09.20 03:32
Re: It is what it is
LL> Trump and his supporters do not like that. So they are having
LL> a hissy fit.

Give us some credit. What we don't like about the protests is that they are
obviously not at all peaceful.

Try changing all this horrible crap into strictly peaceful protests, and you
might even be able to get Trump to help with your cause.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 01:19
Re: It is what it is
LL> He was a strange character in real life. Actor Tom Hanks said he

Hanks is a pretty strange character too.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 01:24
Re: It is what it is
LL> People have a constitutional right to protest. Sending in law

Rioting is illegal. Ask your buddies for me how much for an iphone?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.09.20 22:43
Re: It is what it is
On 09-07-20, AARON THOMAS said to LEE LOFASO:

LL> Trump and his supporters do not like that. So they are having
LL> a hissy fit.

AT>Give us some credit. What we don't like about the protests is that they
AT>are obviously not at all peaceful.

AT>Try changing all this horrible crap into strictly peaceful protests, and
AT>you might even be able to get Trump to help with your cause.

The longer these riots and arsons go on, the more people bail out of the
leftist deomcrat cities where they are happening.

Tagline;

"Black Privilage: The ability to break every law in the country and still be
considered `the victim'!"

---
*Durango b301 #PE*
* Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 03:10
Re: It is what it is
On 11 Sep 20 20:43:00, Tim Richardson said the following to Aaron Thomas:

TR> The longer these riots and arsons go on, the more people bail out of the
TR> leftist deomcrat cities where they are happening.

Everyone cannot see that the longer the riots go on, the more its an
advertisement to vote for Trump. The average American does not want violence
and mayhem in their country, they want peace and all of this nonsense to stop.
Especially when a so-called peaceful protestor is shown helping themselves to
a flat-screen TV all in the name of "systemic racism".

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 13:28
Re: It is what it is
TR> The longer these riots and arsons go on, the more people bail out of the
TR> leftist deomcrat cities where they are happening.

BLM came to my town, destroyed a few things, and now they're long gone. The
damage they did here was only $750,000 but we are a small town and the repairs
have not even begun. (BLM destroyed city property back on August 2nd.Wink

I think that when Black Lives Matter destroys city property, they should lose
their right to protest in that city. After all, people lose their right to own
guns at certain points in their lives, so other rights should be used as
leverage too.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 16:26
Re: It is what it is
> BLM came to my town, destroyed a few things, and now they're long gone. The
>damage they did here was only $750,000 but we are a small town and the repairs
> have not even begun. (BLM destroyed city property back on August 2nd.Wink

Somebody did that late at night after a BLM protest.

> I think that when Black Lives Matter destroys city property, they should lose
>their right to protest in that city. After all, people lose their right to own
> guns at certain points in their lives, so other rights should be used as
> leverage too.

Do you know who did that, and were they arrested and charged?

There was a BLM protest and those protesters are responsible for that, not the
destruction of city property.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 02:18
Re: It is what it is
AI> Somebody did that late at night after a BLM protest.

So you're saying that a Trump supporter did this to make it look like BLM did
it?

AI> Do you know who did that, and were they arrested and charged?

Nope. There were hundreds of people at the protest, which originated at the
park. Surely somebody from the protest got the smart idea to punish all the
children of Binghamton for the actions of George Floyd and Derek Chauvin.

Maybe Joe Biden should pay for the park to be restored. It was his employees
who caused the damage. If and when they ever get caught, is Joe going to still
bail them out even if it's after the election?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 00:06
Re: It is what it is
>> Somebody did that late at night after a BLM protest.

> So you're saying that a Trump supporter did this to make it look like BLM did
> it?

Read what I said again.

>> Do you know who did that, and were they arrested and charged?

> Nope.

So how can you be sure it was BLM protesters that did that?

https://youtu.be/iBbPJsNZMPg?list=PL7dQWce1VEocpy_roJddRkG9bGLIgClyd

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 12:45
Re: It is what it is
AI> So how can you be sure it was BLM protesters that did that?

This is a small town, we don't have arson every day. When BLM is burning
buildings and police cars all over the USA, then they come to our park and
leave with it in flames, I choose reality over political correctness.

This is also a Democrat town. We do what's politically correct I guess, and in
this case that involves turning our backs on the city's poorest children in
favor of BLM, all because of George Floyd & his stupid fake $20.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 16:43
Re: It is what it is
>> So how can you be sure it was BLM protesters that did that?

> This is a small town, we don't have arson every day.

I hope there will be no more of that in your town/state/country.

> When BLM is burning buildings and police cars all over the USA, then they
> come to our park and leave with it in flames, I choose reality over
> political correctness.

BLM is a justice movement, You keep telling me you want Law & Order. Law &
Order includes everyone doesn't it?

We don't know who burned your park. When/if we do we can get justice for this
also regardless of who did it or why.

> This is also a Democrat town. We do what's politically correct I guess, and
> in this case that involves turning our backs on the city's poorest children
> in favor of BLM, all because of George Floyd & his stupid fake $20.

Democrat or republican, no one is turning there back on you or your children.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 22:20
Re: It is what it is
>> So how can you be sure it was BLM protesters that did that?

> This is a small town, we don't have arson every day. When BLM is burning
> buildings and police cars all over the USA, then they come to our park and
> leave with it in flames, I choose reality over political correctness.

Catch up on the news, Aaron...

"In Binghamton, hundreds of protesters march in solidarity with Rochester
activists"

Here's a link, since you seem to have missed it:

https://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/local/2020/09/13/binghamton-protesters
-march-solidarity-rochester-activists/5781963002/

Clip of the article:

Hundreds of protesters marched to downtown Binghamton on Saturday night in
solidarity with those in Rochester who have been demonstrating nightly for over
a week after the news of the death of Daniel Prude was made public.

Prude, 41, died of asphyxiation earlier this year after Rochester police
officers trying to take him into protective custody pinned him to the ground
while restraining him.

The incident occurred in March -- two months before George Floyd's very similar
death in Minneapolis touched off nationwide protests -- yet it didn't become
public until this month.

More: How Daniel Prude suffocated as Rochester police restrained him

Saturday's march in Binghamton, dubbed "Upstate Uprising" by organizers, was in
support of those speaking out against Prude's death, as well as in reaction to
the deaths of others that have made national news, including Breonna Taylor,
Ahmaud Arbery, and Floyd. It continues a series of marches and rallies that
have taken place in Broome and the adjacent counties since May 31. [...]

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 14.09.20 01:38
Re: It is what it is
JK> "In Binghamton, hundreds of protesters march in solidarity with Rochester
JK> activists"

Nothing seems to have been destroyed this time. I'm happy about that. Why
couldn't BLM behave like these Binghamton protesters?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.09.20 22:01
Re: It is what it is
On 09-12-20, AARON THOMAS said to TIM RICHARDSON:

TR> The longer these riots and arsons go on, the more people bail out of the
TR> leftist deomcrat cities where they are happening.

AT>BLM came to my town, destroyed a few things, and now they're long gone.
AT>The damage they did here was only $750,000 but we are a small town and the
AT>repairs have not even begun. (BLM destroyed city property back on August

AT>2nd.Wink I think that when Black Lives Matter destroys city property, they
AT>should lose their right to protest in that city. After all, people lose
AT>their right to own guns at certain points in their lives, so other rights
AT>should be used as leverage too.

I'm waiting for them to go to the wrong place at the wrong time and run into a
heavily-armed group of militia members who blow a few of them away!

Or the right businessman inside his place of business when the arsonists and
looters show up to break his windows and he cuts loose with a 12 guage, taking
about five or more out!

Tagline;

"Have you ever sat back and wondered how many people you've killed in the last
ten years by spreading the flu? Yeah....me neither!"

---

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.09.20 22:12
Re: It is what it is
On 09-12-20, NICK ANDRE said to TIM RICHARDSON:

NA>On 11 Sep 20 20:43:00, Tim Richardson said the following to Aaron Thomas:

TR> The longer these riots and arsons go on, the more people bail out of the
TR> leftist deomcrat cities where they are happening.

NA>Everyone cannot see that the longer the riots go on, the more its an
NA>advertisement to vote for Trump. The average American does not want
NA>violence and mayhem in their country, they want peace and all of this
NA>nonsense to stop. Especially when a so-called peaceful protestor is shown
NA>helping themselves to a flat-screen TV all in the name of "systemic
NA>racism". Nick

They're trying to rename it `Reparations'! It isn't `looting'...its
`Reparations'!

Tagline;

"Leftist democrat re: 911 attack: That was ninteen years ago...people should
just move on!

Conservative: You mean like the whole slavery thing? That was 150 years ago!
People need to move on there, too!"

---

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.09.20 22:40
Re: It is what it is
On 09-12-20, NICK ANDRE said to TIM RICHARDSON:

NA>On 11 Sep 20 20:43:00, Tim Richardson said the following to Aaron Thomas:

TR> The longer these riots and arsons go on, the more people bail out of the
TR> leftist deomcrat cities where they are happening.

NA>Everyone cannot see that the longer the riots go on, the more its an
NA>advertisement to vote for Trump. The average American does not want
NA>violence and mayhem in their country, they want peace and all of this
NA>nonsense to stop. Especially when a so-called peaceful protestor is shown
NA>helping themselves to a flat-screen TV all in the name of "systemic
NA>racism". Nick

They recently tried to re-label it `Reparations'! Problem is...none of the
plantation owners in the South owned flat-screened HD Tv sets!

Tagline;

Dorothy: "How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?"

Scarecrow: "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking!"

---

From: TIM RICHARDSON (1:123/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.09.20 00:44
Re: It is what it is
On 09-13-20, AARON THOMAS said to JANIS KRACHT:

JK> "In Binghamton, hundreds of protesters march in solidarity with Rochester
JK> activists"

AT>Nothing seems to have been destroyed this time. I'm happy about that. Why
AT>couldn't BLM behave like these Binghamton protesters?

I know a lilttle bit about Bingamton, NY. My two older sons live in the area.
Its not a place that would just stand by and see their businesses looted and
set afire. There'd probably be one hell of a reaction by the citizenry. The
southern tier of NY is a little different place than living where Kracht is.

I was born and raised in Rochester, NY. Not surprised that violent riots broke
out there. I read what was available on the incident that sparked them. It has
the feel of phoney outrage to it. Anything for a new flatscreen TV!

Tagline;

"I get most of my exercise these days by just shaking my head in disbelief!"

---

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.09.20 04:30
Re: It is what it is
TR> I know a lilttle bit about Bingamton, NY. My two older sons live in the are
TR> Its not a place that would just stand by and see their businesses looted an

We didn't have any reason for racial division prior to Joe Biden's good friend
George Floyd. But now Joe "they ain't black" Biden and his buddies in the
media are stirring the pot of hatred and distrust.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 26.09.20 10:13
Re: It is what it is
On 26 Sep 20 02:30, Aaron Thomas said the following to Tim Richardson:

TR> I know a lilttle bit about Bingamton, NY. My two older sons live in the are
TR> Its not a place that would just stand by and see their businesses looted an
AT>
AT> We didn't have any reason for racial division prior to Joe Biden's good fri
AT> George Floyd. But now Joe "they ain't black" Biden and his buddies in the
AT> media are stirring the pot of hatred and distrust.

Obama actually caused a lot of it in the name of "hope and change". Prior to
him, race relations were relatively okay. We were kindof afraid of Muslims
after 9/11 but we were not rioting about it.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Thu, 17.09.20 16:32
Re: It is what it is
On 06 Sep 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> Really, BS? Tell that to Trayvon Martin, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud
DS> Arbrey. Oh, I guess you can't. They got shot and killed simply for
DS> being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The first and last were
DS> shot by vigilanties who just did not think that they belonged in the
DS> neighborhood.

Each and everyone of your examples are really poor examples on your part
as they do not prove you case, in-fact they prove my point.

Trayvon Martin died as a result for getting into a fight and tried to take
the gun from George Zimmerman. It's not like Trayvon Martin got shot for
just walking down the street.

Breonna Taylor
Officers did have a warrant for Walker who the police had reason to believe
was dealing drugs. He meaning (walker) opened fire first, shooting and
injuring officer, John Mattingly, who required surgery. Taylor was shot in
the crossfire.

Ahmaud Arbery
On February 23, 2020, Ahmaud Marquez Arbery, an unarmed 25-year-old
African-American man, was pursued and fatally shot while jogging near
Brunswick in Glynn County, Georgia. Arbery had been pursued by three white
residents-Travis McMichael and his father Gregory, who were armed and driving
a pickup truck, and William "Roddie" Bryan, who followed Arbery in a second
vehicle-and was confronted and fatally shot by Travis McMichael.

See all three proves my point, they were not gunned down by Police.
Blacks die by the hundreds each and every weekend on the Southside of Chicago,
where is your outrage about that?

everyone of these

DS> Dale Shipp
DS> fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
DS> (1:261/1466)
DS>
DS>
DS> ... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:07:11, 06 Sep 2020
DS> ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30
DS>
DS> --- Maximus/NT 3.01
DS> * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)