Fidonet Portal

From: Ardith Hinton (1:153/716)
To: All
Date: Wed, 23.09.20 01:52
ATTENTION
Hi, Dallas! Recently you wrote in a message to Denis Mosko:

DH> Because some parents are so stupid they shouldn't
DH> be allowed to breed.

DM> Some: man or woman?

DH> In English, our words are not gendered

What, never? Well... hardly ever!

(with apologies to Gilbert & Sullivan)

I understand scientists have found a way to clone sheep, but AFAIK it
still requires both a male & a female to produce other human beings. I suspect
what Denis needs to know is that either may be referred to as a parent.... :-Q

--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Wits' End, Vancouver CANADA (1:153/716)