Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Mon, 21.09.20 16:33
And to make my year complete
On 21/09/2020 1:51 a.m., Charles Pierson : All wrote:

CP> With everything that has been going on in the world, I really
hoped I had missed out on this:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/09/21/tropical-storm-beta-make-l
andfall-texas-bring-rain-storm-surge/5850762002/

CP> * Origin: The Oasis, Houston, Texas, USA (2:240/1120.976)

Whoa. Batten down the hatches. Houston seems to be in the path
alright.

--

--- TB(Stealth)/Win7
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)