Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Sun, 20.09.20 18:00
on MY shop window..
On 20/09/2020 11:41 a.m., August Abolins : All wrote:

> https://brorabbit.g0x.ru/pic/5f677827.jpg

And that is the signage on MY shop window.

However, most people still bring in their foods and drink despite
the sign AND still ask to use the bathroom. Sad

--

--- TB(Stealth)/Win7
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 21.09.20 13:34
Re: on MY shop window..
August,

AA> However, most people still bring in their foods and drink despite
AA> the sign AND still ask to use the bathroom. Sad

Years ago, the late Red Skelton noted "At the gas stations, the cash
box is in the open, but they lock the restrooms". <G>

Daryl

... Veni, Veci, Wee Wee - I came, I saw, I have to go potty.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)