Fidonet Portal

From: Tony Langdon (3:633/410)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 16.09.20 21:54
Re: While not perfect, Telegram is..
-=> On 09-16-20 07:27, Stas Mishchenkov wrote to Tony Langdon <=-

SM> Explain to me, if you can specify any place, why to specify an
SM> inconvenient one? ;)

It's not in my QWK packet. Razz

... A man takes a drink, the drink takes another, and the drink takes the man.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.51
--- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
* Origin: Freeway BBS Bendigo,Australia freeway.apana.org.au (3:633/410)

From: Tony Langdon (3:633/410)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 16.09.20 21:57
Re: While not perfect, Telegram is..
-=> On 09-16-20 07:30, Stas Mishchenkov wrote to Tony Langdon <=-

SM> It is not used as a stand-alone dish. Usually a few good meatballs or a
SM> couple of chops are added to the plate. This is all eaten with a salad
SM> of tomatoes, cucumbers and sweet onions with sour cream or sub-leaf or
SM> olive oil. It is unlikely that such a plentiful meal can be called a
SM> "snack".

Oh, OK. Yeah that does sound like a decent meal. Smile

SM> Holichistitis, cholelithiasis, reactive pancreatitis. And I still
SM> haven't eaten so many tasty things. ;)

Hmm, I'm not familiar with those issues, might have to consult Dr Google
(though I'm catching up after being at a major industrial accident for most of
the day, and probably won't remember). :/

... Press "+" to see another tagline.