Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Quinn (3:640/1384.125)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 16.09.20 09:23
Something went wrong, but I don't know what
Hi! David,

On 09/16/2020 03:58 PM, you wrote to Lee Lofaso:

PQ>>> Not faarkin' likely.

LL>> Too late.
LL>> You won the nomination by unanimous consent.
LL>> So now you're it.

DD> And if he publishes nothing at all?

Too right, mate. I don't do DOS any more, so I can't run the Snooze's
publishing software. Like I said in not so many words, at the risk of
repeating myself.

Cheers,
Paul.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.4.0
* Origin: An olive by any other colour would taste as swell. (3:640/1384.125)