Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 12:39
Thank you, sir. But is a
AA> Thank you, sir. But is anyone listening on the FTN side?

I am in Arkansas. I used to use Telegram when I was part of a
ham radio traffic net...but since I'm no longer part of such, I
no longer use the program.

Daryl

... Disinformation is not as good as datinformation.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 14.09.20 02:30
Re: Thank you, sir. But
Dan,

DR> That would be me. I have a bot posting some of my taglines here daily.

And, tagline stealing is a science, art, and resarch...not a crime. <G>

Daryl

... T H R E E H U N D R E D B A U D T A G L I N E

From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.09.20 02:40
Re: Thank you, sir. But
On 14 Sep 2020, Daryl Stout said the following...

DS> DR> That would be me. I have a bot posting some of my taglines here daily
DS>
DS> And, tagline stealing is a science, art, and resarch...not a crime. <G>

It's really not stealing, if you think about it. It's more like borrowing a
copy of it. The original person still has their copy. ;)

---

Black Panther(RCS)
aka Dan Richter
Castle Rock BBS
telnet://bbs.castlerockbbs.com
http://www.castlerockbbs.com
http://github.com/DRPanther
The sparrows are flying again...

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/25 (Linux/64)
* Origin: Castle Rock BBS - bbs.castlerockbbs.com (1:317/3)

From: Chuck Pierson (4:902/26.52)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.09.20 05:15
Re: Thank you, sir. But
Hello, Dan Richter.
On 9/15/20 12:40 AM you wrote:

DR> It's really not stealing, if you think about it. It's more like
DR> borrowing a copy of it. The original person still has their copy.
DR> ;)

I have heard some people referring to it as "taxing" not stealing. Although
that is primarily among libertarian groups, who like to say "taxation is
theft."

--
Best regards!
Posted using Hotdoged on Android

From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.09.20 13:27
Re: Thank you, sir. But
On 15 Sep 2020, Chuck Pierson said the following...

CP> DR> It's really not stealing, if you think about it. It's more like
CP> DR> borrowing a copy of it. The original person still has their copy.
CP> DR> ;)
CP>
CP> I have heard some people referring to it as "taxing" not stealing.
CP> Although that is primarily among libertarian groups, who like to say
CP> "taxation is theft."

I had a great comeback for that, but I'm going to refrain from posting it. I
don't want another echo to end up going into the political cesspool. ;)

---

From: Chuck Pierson (4:902/26.52)
To: All
Date: Tue, 15.09.20 16:04
Re: Thank you, sir. But
Hello, Dan Richter.
On 9/15/20 11:27 AM you wrote:

CP>> I have heard some people referring to it as "taxing" not
CP>> stealing. Although that is primarily among libertarian groups,
CP>> who like to say "taxation is theft."
DR> I had a great comeback for that, but I'm going to refrain from
DR> posting it. I don't want another echo to end up going into the
DR> political cesspool. ;)

Yes it is unfortunate that civil discussion and debate are no longer the
normal.

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Mon, 05.10.20 09:06
Re: Thank you, sir. But
Dan,

DS> DR> That would be me. I have a bot posting some of my taglines here daily
DS>
DS> And, tagline stealing is a science, art, and resarch...not a crime. <G>

DR> It's really not stealing, if you think about it. It's more like
DR> borrowing a copy of it. The original person still has their copy. ;)

LOL!! That's a good way to start one's week...because of the tagline
below. <G>

Daryl

... Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.