Fidonet Portal

From: Marc Lewis (1:396/45)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 13.09.20 03:01
FREE INTERNET ACCESS HERE.
Hello All!

FreeNet systems are all but gone around the U.S. We offer a close
alternative!

+ We offer free text only (no file attachments, no pictures),
99.99% SPAM-FREE EMail with an easy-to-use message editor.
Absolute, TOTAL 100% isolation from e-mail viruses.
Your own e-mail address.
+ We offer free outbound Telnet, FTP and IRC (Internet Relay Chat).
+ We offer a free, powerful, text based (no graphics) Web Browser
+ We also offer hundreds of message forums from FidoNet, DixieNet and
selected Usenet newsgroups.
+ Free local file base with tens of thousands of downloadable files.
+ Free on-line games too!

Sursum Corda! BBS
> Traditional dial-up (256)895-4786
telnet://bbs.sursum-corda.com.

> A FREE guide to using telnet and how to use a BBS is available. Send
> e-mail to writer by removing anti-spam characters from return address.

Best regards,
Marc

--- MPost/386 v1.21
* Origin: Sursum Corda! BBS=Huntsville,AL=bbs.sursum-corda.com (1:396/45)