Fidonet Portal

From: Mike Powell (1:2320/105)
To: All
Date: Sat, 12.09.20 12:52
WEATHER

National Weather Network
This echo is to be used for the studies and forecasting
of the weather surrounding the planet. We will take a look
at weather in the past, present, and what the future holds
for us. What causes tornadoes? How is hail made? How high
does our atmosphere go? These and other issues will be
studied, and current statistical information will be used
to keep you informed about the weather around you. This
echo is to be used for the studies and forecasting of the
weather surrounding the planet. We will take a look at weather
in the past, present, and what the future holds for us.
What causes tornadoes? How is hail made? How high does
our atmosphere go? These and other issues will be studied,
and current statistical information will be used to keep
you informed about the weather around you.

Moderator: Mike Powell, 1:2320/105
Moderator: Daryl Stout, 1:19/33
.
1) Please use real names
2) No politics or global warming discussion
3) Do not gate without permission
4) All posts should be in English and in ASCII

Thanks for participating in WEATHER!

* SLMR 2.1a * Clap on <<CLAP CLAP>>, Clap off <<CLAP #@%%*&@ NO CARRIER
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)