Fidonet Portal

From: Lee Lofaso (2:221/360)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 31.08.20 23:49
Weakling
Hello Everybody,

Donald J. Trump. The man with no balls.

"He may believe mouthing the words law and order makes him strong,
but his failure to call on his own supporters to stop acting as an
armed militia in this country shows you how weak he is."
~ Joe Biden, 8/31/2020

--Lee

--
Pork: the other white meat

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 02:22
Re: Weakling
-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to All <=-

LL> Hello Everybody,

LL> Donald J. Trump. The man with no balls.

LL> "He may believe mouthing the words law and order makes him strong,
LL> but his failure to call on his own supporters to stop acting as an
LL> armed militia in this country shows you how weak he is."
LL> ~ Joe Biden, 8/31/2020

LL> --Lee

Do you want Trump to use a stronger police force then? If Trump was to come
down harder on the rioters, then the Democrats would say he's a fascist for
doing so. Is he supposed to just people people riot, loot, murder and bully
innocent people?

His "supporters" are defending themselves. I've seen too many videos of
"protestors" attacking and accosting people. Going up to people who are just
out for a meal or a drink, and DEMANDING they show fealty to your beliefs is
not acceptable.

... MultiMail, the new multi-platform, multi-format offline reader!
=== MultiMail/Linux v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 03.09.20 05:23
Re: Weakling
-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 03.09.20 05:23
Re: Weakling
-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

LL> Hello Dennis,

>LL> Donald J. Trump. The man with no balls.
>
>LL>"He may believe mouthing the words law and order makes him strong,
>LL>but his failure to call on his own supporters to stop acting as an
>LL>armed militia in this country shows you how weak he is."
>LL>~ Joe Biden, 8/31/2020
>
>Do you want Trump to use a stronger police force then?

LL> I want Trump to do his fucking job!

LL> "The job of a president is to tell it straight from the shoulder, tell
LL> the truth, to be candid, to face facts, to lead, not to insight. That's
LL> why I'm speaking to you today. The incumbant president is incapable of
LL> telling us the truth, incapable of facing the facts and incapable of
LL> healing. He doesn't want to shed light, he wants to generate heat and
LL> he's stroking violence in our cities.

LL> "This is a tragic fact of the matter, how he's dealing with this
LL> perilous hour in our nation. And now we have to stand against violence
LL> in every form it takes. Violence we've seen again and again and again,
LL> of unwarranted police shooting, excessive force, seven bullets in the
LL> back of Jacob Blake. Knee on the neck of George Floyd, killing of
LL> Breonna Taylor in her own apartment, violence of extremists and
LL> opportunists, right wing militias... And to derail any hope and support
LL> for progress, the senseless violence of looting and burning and
LL> destruction of property. I want to make it absolutely clear, so I'm
LL> going to be very clear about all of this, rioting is not protesting.
LL> Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting. None of
LL> this is protesting. It's lawlessness, plain and simple. And those who
LL> do it should be prosecuted. Violence will not bring change, it will
LL> only bring destruction. It's wrong in every way. It divides instead
LL> of unites, destroys businesses, only hurts the working families that
LL> serve the community. It makes things worse across the board, not
LL> better."
LL> ~ Joe Biden, 8/31/2020

>If Trump was to come down harder on the rioters, then the Democrats would
> say he's a fascist for doing so. Is he supposed to just people people
> riot, loot, murder and bully innocent people?

LL> Joe Biden has condemned *all* acts of violence. It is time for
LL> Donald Trump to do the same.

>His "supporters" are defending themselves.

LL> Two rights do not make a wrong. As Joe Biden noted so clearly
LL> in his message. Do pay attention.

>I've seen too many videos of "protestors" attacking and accosting people.
> Going up to people who are just out for a meal or a drink, and DEMANDING
> they show fealty to your beliefs is not acceptable.

LL> Worked for Bull Connor. And his dogs. What we have today is a
LL> new George Wallace. Only this one is in the White HOuse, rather
LL> than the Alabama governor's mansion.

LL> --Lee

What we are seeing in the USA is the emergence of a new, totalitarian belief
system, disguisnig itself as being for justice. IT is a time old pattern,
where the new moral order proclaims itself as being for justice, fairness,
while it bullies people into submission. Cancel culture is the most evident
manifestation of this insidious ideology.

Rioting is not protesting, I agree, but Biden's missing the point here. They
are NOT trying to protest. They are trying to exercise power over others. The
Democrats will never admit this, because too many in the party (perhaps not
Biden, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt), don't have an issue with this
new emerging cultural fascism.

This isn't about George Floyd. This is about an ideology that has been
percolating for years, and is now seizing this opportunity to suppress and
bully.

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 04.09.20 04:39
Re: Weakling
-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

LL> Hello Dennis,

>>LL> Donald J. Trump. The man with no balls.
>>
>>LL>"He may believe mouthing the words law and order makes him strong,
>>LL>but his failure to call on his own supporters to stop acting as an
>>LL>armed militia in this country shows you how weak he is."
>>LL>~ Joe Biden, 8/31/2020
>>
>>Do you want Trump to use a stronger police force then?
>
>LL> I want Trump to do his fucking job!
>
>LL> "The job of a president is to tell it straight from the shoulder, tell
>LL> the truth, to be candid, to face facts, to lead, not to insight. That's
>LL> why I'm speaking to you today. The incumbant president is incapable of
>LL> telling us the truth, incapable of facing the facts and incapable of
>LL> healing. He doesn't want to shed light, he wants to generate heat and
>LL> he's stroking violence in our cities.
>
>LL> "This is a tragic fact of the matter, how he's dealing with this
>LL> perilous hour in our nation. And now we have to stand against violence
>LL> in every form it takes. Violence we've seen again and again and again,
>LL> of unwarranted police shooting, excessive force, seven bullets in the
>LL> back of Jacob Blake. Knee on the neck of George Floyd, killing of
>LL> Breonna Taylor in her own apartment, violence of extremists and
>LL> opportunists, right wing militias... And to derail any hope and support
>LL> for progress, the senseless violence of looting and burning and
>LL> destruction of property. I want to make it absolutely clear, so I'm
>LL> going to be very clear about all of this, rioting is not protesting.
>LL> Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting. None of
>LL> this is protesting. It's lawlessness, plain and simple. And those who
>LL> do it should be prosecuted. Violence will not bring change, it will
>LL> only bring destruction. It's wrong in every way. It divides instead
>LL> of unites, destroys businesses, only hurts the working families that
>LL> serve the community. It makes things worse across the board, not
>LL> better."
>LL> ~ Joe Biden, 8/31/2020
>
>>If Trump was to come down harder on the rioters, then the Democrats would
>>say he's a fascist for doing so. Is he supposed to just people people
>>riot, loot, murder and bully innocent people?
>
>LL>Joe Biden has condemned *all* acts of violence. It is time for
>LL>Donald Trump to do the same.

This is why Trump may (I think likely), will win. EVERYONE normally condemns
violence. I remember seeing a billboard from a local council saying "(council)
stands against domestic violence", or something like that. Well gee! Thanks
for clearing that up local council! You know, up until know, I wasn't sure
whether they were for or against domestic violence, but now that they cleared
it up for me, I'm no longer guessing! It's like when people say they are
against rape, or racism, or whatever. Who is FOR it????

It's a easy cop out, and not what I want to see from a politician.

By the way, I'm not being facetious. Statements likes "violence of extremists"
and "rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is
not protesting" are all well and good, but DUH!. Who is FOR violence? Some of
the far left faction are legitimising riots and theft.

What is my problem here you may be wondering? Bidin SPECIFICALLY mentioned
"right wing militias" and the killing of Jacob Blake and George Floyd, but kept
everything else unnamed and vague. I'm not going to get into "whatabouttisms"
here, but there are specific examples you can refer to on BOTH sides, but he
didn't do that. He pointed out specific problems supposedly caused by the
right and "racists", and nothing else.

As is his right to do so. But everyone is "against violence". So is Trump. So
what? It means nothing. Why bother even saying it? Is your country so far
gone that we can no longer ASSUME that you are against lawless rioting?

What means something is being specific. Telling us exactly WHAT you believe
the problem is. How you are going to solve it. And here is where he is
lacking.

His message is empty. Now Trump isn't much better, I'll give you that, but
there is no chance that Biden is going to resolve this violence and creeping
fascistic religion by empty motherhood statements. Obama spoke like that, and
the situation worsened under his watch. Biden is an empty shell, probably just
there so the people who hold real power can work while America thinks that
Biden has any sway. Poor guy probably has no idea what is occuring under him.

Now, if Biden was to be able to talk about specifically what is leading to
violence, what is justifying it, why people are resorting to violence, if he
actually named any of the violent groups, put them on notice, then I would pay
attention.

>>His "supporters" are defending themselves.
>
>LL>Two rights do not make a wrong. As Joe Biden noted so clearly
>LL>in his message. Do pay attention.

LL> Two wrongs do not make a right. Caught you sleeping. Smile

>>I've seen too many videos of "protestors" attacking and accosting people.
>>Going up to people who are just out for a meal or a drink, and DEMANDING
>>they show fealty to your beliefs is not acceptable.
>
>LL>Worked for Bull Connor. And his dogs. What we have today is a
>LL>new George Wallace. Only this one is in the White HOuse, rather
>LL>than the Alabama governor's mansion.

>What we are seeing in the USA is the emergence of a new, totalitarian belief
> system, disguisnig itself as being for justice.

LL> This is nothing new. George Wallace did the same in Alabama.
LL> Lester Maddox did the same in Georgia. Other governors did the
LL> same in other states.

LL> There were times when fascism did occur on a national level in
LL> this country. But nothing on the level as it is today.

>IT is a time old pattern, where the new moral order proclaims itself as
> being for justice, fairness, while it bullies people into submission.
> Cancel culture is the most evident manifestation of this insidious
> ideology.

LL> There is nothing moral about fascism. It can be disguised in many
LL> ways, even with a smile. But there is nothing moral about it.

>Rioting is not protesting, I agree, but Biden's missing the point here.

LL> Rioting is an act of violencce. Biden condemned all acts of violence.
LL> That includes rioting. Do pay attention.

>They are NOT trying to protest.

LL> And Biden condemned all who committed acts of violence. Including
LL> those who pretend to protest by commmitting acts of violence. You
LL> really do need to pay attention.

>They are trying to exercise power over others.

LL> By committing acts of violence, which Biden condemned.
LL> It really isn't that hard to understand. Do pay attention
LL> to what the man said.

I read it multiple times.

>The Democrats will never admit this,

LL> Biden did. Quite loudly. For all to hear. But you weren't listening.
LL> Or bothering to pay attention.

>because too many in the party (perhaps not Biden, I'll give him the benefit
> of the doubt),

LL> What doubt? I quoted his own words, verboten. Nobody in his party
LL> disagreed with anything he said. And many Republicans and Independents
LL> also agreed with his comments. Especially his comments condemning all
LL> acts of violence.

And I read them. Biden is against violence, as is EVERYONE. Hell, even "far
right" parties in Europe say this. When I read, I don't just look to see if
particular words are present, I analyse context and meaning, and the IDEAS.

>don't have an issue with this new emerging cultural fascism.

LL> The vast majority of people in this country have a real issue
LL> with Trump's fascist ideology, and want him and his cronies to go
LL> away. Problem is, after he loses the election (assuming there is
LL> an election) his army of Trumpers might decide to burn the entire
LL> country, proclaiming "Trump is always right!"

Both sides are preparing to do that, with Trump supporters probably being LESS
of a worry. Wake up and smell the coffee man.

By the way, I think it more likely that Trump will win.

Lastly, if you seriously believe that people wearing MAGA hats are fascist, you
are lost. You are the reason that Trump will win. Large companies are seeking
to influence the election, Big Tech is trying to shape our thoughts, censor
speech, people are being fired just because they aren't Politically Correct,
Academics are being mobbed by SJW's because their research or ideas doesn't
conform, large companies will make your employment conditional on your
'values'. And you don't see this as a problem? Honestly man, I've seen this
first hand, MULTIPLE TIMES. People claiming to be BLM protesters are en masse
harrassing people and pushing them to follow their ideology, and you no
problem? You see no problem that conservatives are worried about expressing
publicly who they will vote for because of retribution?

You really are the living epitome of someone pointing out the mote in someone
elses eye, while neglecting the plank in yours.

Fascist is as fascist does. Antifa are fascist. The far left are facist.

I don't care if you hate the opinions of the right. I don't care if you have
different political opinions to me, which you clearly do. I can respect
someone highly even if they have contrary political opinions and think mine are
distasteful. But your problem isn't your Left wing opinions, it your blindless
to the realities of what is going on.

Quite simply, have a look at who is cancelling whom. Who is mobbing whom. Who
is getting fired for what. What agenda large corporations are pushing. What
political affiliated get you "cancelled". Forget the ideology about people for
a moment, and just look at the ACTIONS.

If you look at the ACTIONS of people, you'll realise why when I say "fascist is
as fascist does", that I think the regressive left is the biggest threat.

>This isn't about George Floyd. This is about an ideology that has been
> percolating for years, and is now seizing this opportunity to suppress and
> bully.

LL> Trump is not the cause, but the symptom. Biden is the anti-Trump,
LL> but not the solution to all this country's problems.

LL> It will take more, much more, to cure America of its sickness.

This I agree with. The elephant in the room is the fact that so many Americans
are now intellectually and emotionally children, with stupid ideologies,
behaving in awful ways. Those "protesting" are the epitome of this.

America needs adults. It needs people who will say "NO" to cancel culture, to
infantile politics, who will bring big business and big tech back in check and
limit their influence. It needs ADULTS who will restore reason, due process,
the right of free speech, the right to express an opinion and not be attacked,
academic freedom. It needs stronger workers rights so you CAN'T get sacked
just because someone complained about a tweet you made. It needs a cultural
rebirth.

Trump won't bring that about. Your country is toast.

I can recommend this article

https://www.declineoftheempire.com/2020/06/a-clear-and-present-danger.html

... Dennis Katsonis

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 04.09.20 04:45
Re: Weakling
-=> On 09-04-20 12:02, Dennis Katsonis <=-
-=> spoke to Lee Lofaso about Re: Weakling <=-

DK> As is his right to do so. But everyone is "against
DK> violence". So is Trump.

Except that Trump has done a lot to incite and encourage violence. Why
is that?

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 02:47:35, 04 Sep 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 04.09.20 12:19
Re: Weakling
-=> Dale Shipp wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

-=> On 09-04-20 12:02, Dennis Katsonis <=-
-=> spoke to Lee Lofaso about Re: Weakling <=-

DK> As is his right to do so. But everyone is "against
DK> violence". So is Trump.

DS> Except that Trump has done a lot to incite and encourage violence. Why
DS> is that?

DS> Dale Shipp
DS> fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
DS> (1:261/1466)

The people responsible for violence are those arguing that minor social faux
pas, and other trival facts are actually evidence of major structural problems
and oppression. This gives people licence to riot, to cancel people.

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 05.09.20 11:43
Re: Weakling
On 04 Sep 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> DK> As is his right to do so. But everyone is "against
DS> DK> violence". So is Trump.
DS>
DS> Except that Trump has done a lot to incite and encourage violence. Why
DS> is that?

So you have said, ok?

What has Trump done to incite and encourage violence?

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 06.09.20 03:08
Re: Weakling
-=> On 09-05-20 09:43, Gregory Deyss <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Weakling <=-

DK> As is his right to do so. But everyone is "against
DK> violence". So is Trump.

DS> Except that Trump has done a lot to incite and encourage violence. Why
DS> is that?

GD> So you have said, ok?

GD> What has Trump done to incite and encourage violence?

He supported the neo-nazis at Charlottesville. He cheered on that
caravan of his supporters who came to Portland shooting paintballs at
BLM protesters. At his rallies he repeatedly invited his supporters to
beat up protesters. He gave support to Rittenhouse who shot three
protesters in Kenosha. He sent troopers into Portland, armed to the
teeth, which only resulted in stirring up the flames. At a political
rally in Montana he praised the assault of a Republican who body slammed
a reporter. There are many more examples. It is common behavior by
him.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:32:01, 06 Sep 2020

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 07.09.20 02:40
Re: Weakling
-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

LL> Hello Dennis,

LL> [..]

>Forget the ideology about people for a moment, and just look at the ACTIONS.

LL> Really?

>If you look at the ACTIONS of people, you'll realise why when I say "fascist
> is as fascist does", that I think the regressive left is the biggest
> threat.

LL> "Trumpism is a fascistic enterprise. It stands apart from and is
LL> antithetical to American values. Trumpism will not yield and retreat
LL> when faced with passive denial around what it clearly is. Trumpism has
LL> long teemed with menace and violence. Trump has encouraged the violence
LL> and celebrated it. He has legitimized it in tandem with his apologists,
LL> accomplices and enablers. They have collectively poisoned the country
LL> with a toxic media stew of Conspiracy, propaganda, lies, grievance,
LL> malice, nationalism and racial animus.

LL> A 17 year old was radicalized by Trumpism. He drove to Wisconsin and
LL> became a killer. He is celebrated today as some type of martyr across
LL> the the airwaves of extreme media. Who will he inspire next? Trump is
LL> fomenting chaos and violence in the name of law and order.
LL> A President's duty is to calm the boiling passions of the moment as
LL> they yield to a new understanding of American justice and inclusion
LL> under the idea that in this land we are all created equal and that
LL> the promise of the country must be for everybody. Trump is inciting
LL> Americans against each other in the name of expanding his power. It
LL> isn't just cynical, it is evil."
LL> ~ Steve Schmidt, former Republican and proud of it, 9/3/2020

LL> Seems like Republicans disagree with your POV, along with Democrats
LL> and Independents. Gonna be a fun night on Tuesday, November 3.

LL> --Lee

To be honest, I don't care what the Republican party thinks, and why you do is
beyond me. Up until 2016, when the Democratic party thought that Hillary would
be a good president, I would have (if I was a US citizen) not wanted to vote
Republican. I'm not a US citizen, but I'm just saying, that if I was in the
US, I couldn't have voted for the party of McCain or Romney, and I would have
preferred to see them lose. The Republican party doesn't represent the
interests of working Americans, it hasn't for a long time. Pooh to them I say!

Must be desperate if we are referring to the opinions of Republican party hacks
now.

What is Trumpism anyway?

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 01:17
Re: Weakling
LL> it has become nothing more than a polite fiction. What Republicans are
LL> voting for is dictatorship under Trump & Co.

We're voting for Trump policy. It's not a dictatorship. The Republican party
is a lot more united than you want it to be. Nobody has argued with Trump's
policy or actions, from our end, with the exception of 2 immature idiots who
feel hurt because they lost their elections.

I was proud to hear George W. Bush say that reports of him endorsing Biden
were completely false. I bet that even Jeb Bush will at least vote for Trump.
No living Republican (except for Mitt) is endorsing Biden. At least not any
living federal Republicans.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 11:16
Re: Weakling
-=> Lee Lofaso wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

LL> Hello Dennis,

LL> [..]

>LL>"Trumpism is a fascistic enterprise. It stands apart from and is
>LL>antithetical to American values. Trumpism will not yield and retreat

LL> [..]

>LL>the promise of the country must be for everybody. Trump is inciting
>LL>Americans against each other in the name of expanding his power. It
>LL>isn't just cynical, it is evil."
>LL>~ Steve Schmidt, former Republican and proud of it, 9/3/2020
>
>LL>Seems like Republicans disagree with your POV, along with Democrats
>LL>and Independents. Gonna be a fun night on Tuesday, November 3.
>
>To be honest, I don't care what the Republican party thinks, and why you do
> is beyond me.

LL> Steve Schmidt is a former Republican, having left the party in 2018.
LL> He is the person who ran John McCain's campaign for president in 2008.
LL> Today he is an Independent, as many other Republicans have also left
LL> the party. I am not affiliated with any political party, and choose
LL> to remain so.

Well there you go, someone who thought McCain would be a good president! Would
you in 10 years time, old highly the opinion of someone who ran Trumps
campaign?

He's changed his views maybe, I don't know. I don't really care, its one
opinion and I don't know what his motives are. If we are talking of a
politician here, the motives are likely self-serving.

>Up until 2016, when the Democratic party thought that Hillary would be a
> good president, I would have (if I was a US citizen) not wanted to vote
> Republican.

LL> Although some Democrats did vote for Trump in 2016, many of those
LL> same Democrats regret having done so. Will they vote for Biden? Or
LL> will they choose not to vote at all? That is the question.

LL> As for Republicans, their Republican Party no longer exists. Today
LL> it has become nothing more than a polite fiction. What Republicans are
LL> voting for is dictatorship under Trump & Co.

I agree it has changed dramatically. I can't see the dictatorship though. You
know, here in Melbourne, Australia, we are subject to curfews and the harshest
lockdown. We don't have constitutional freedom of speech, or the same right to
bear arms. People go on and on about this fascistic dictatorship, but I can't
see what rights and freedoms you have actually LOST. What freedom has Trump
taken from you that you had under Obama?

The only thing I see is that you are less free to hold an opinion which
contradicts orthodoxy, but I don't see Trump destroying the lives of people who
hold these opinions, but others. I see Big Tech censorship, companies firing
people, cancel culture, things which affect the population at large. Please
enlightenment how Trump is limiting your movement speech or action?

>I'm not a US citizen, but I'm just saying, that if I was in the US, I
> couldn't have voted for the party of McCain or Romney, and I would have
> preferred to see them lose.

LL> You got your wish in 2008, when Barack Obama won.
LL> And again in 2012, when Barack Obama did it a second time.

I didn't wish for Obama to win, as I'm not a US citizen it doesn't affect me to
greatly. Also, not wanting one candidate to win doesn't mean you wish the
other would. If I was a voter, I would have preferred a candidate who is a
cross between Nader and Buchanan, perhaps more Nader than Buchanan. But McCain
was in my mind unfit and dangerous.

>The Republican party doesn't represent the interests of working Americans,
> it hasn't for a long time.

LL> Republicans holding office represent the interests of Donald Trump,
LL> not the interests of the American people.

Both parties act in a self-serving manner.

>Pooh to them I say!

LL> And those who continue to support them.

>Must be desperate if we are referring to the opinions of Republican party
> hacks now.

LL> Steve Schmidt is not a Republican. After he left the party, he
LL> decided to have some fun, founding The Lincoln Project.

LL> Republican party hacks hate him for that. So does Donald Trump.

>What is Trumpism anyway?

LL> A death cult.

You guys are worked up over very little and seem to be overreacting. He's
boorish, but not a disaster. I keep in touch with a few people in the USA, and
none of them have noted any new fascistic laws or impositions from the
government.

I mean, seriously, you are posting here, under your REAL name, calling Trump a
leader of a death cult, a fascist, that he needs to go, and are free to do so
without consequence. AS IS EVERYONE ELSE. If you really WERE living under a
fascist regime, you would dissapear, or suddenly find yourself imposed upon, or
be threatened, or your family threatened, or as happened in Communist Russia,
if you were lucky, only moved to a crapper job or lost your residence. None of
that is happening. It is ONLY the Cancel Culture mob doing that. For that
reason, I call BS on your claim.

Get a grip.

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 13:18
Re: Weakling
DK> I mean, seriously, you are posting here, under your REAL name, calling Trum
DK> leader of a death cult, a fascist, that he needs to go, and are free to do
DK> without consequence. AS IS EVERYONE ELSE. If you really WERE living under
DK> fascist regime, you would dissapear, or suddenly find yourself imposed upon
DK> be threatened, or your family threatened, or as happened in Communist Russi
DK> if you were lucky, only moved to a crapper job or lost your residence. Non
DK> that is happening. It is ONLY the Cancel Culture mob doing that. For that
DK> reason, I call BS on your claim.

Awesome! Clearly thought out & well said. People in the USA are spoiled and
derranged. If you're ever buying a gift for an American, make sure it's
PERFECT because if not they will cry about minor details Smile

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 16:29
Re: Weakling
> You guys are worked up over very little and seem to be overreacting. He's
> boorish, but not a disaster.

Donald Trump's administration is a disaster.

> I keep in touch with a few people in the USA, and none of them have noted any
> new fascistic laws or impositions from the government.

There is a new secret police working in the USA today. They do not identify
themselves and simply wisk poeple away. This is fascistic and against American
law and the constitution.

Donald Trump claims that crime/murder rates in cities where these police have
been deployed has been lowered but like so much of what Donald Trump says the
facts tell a different story.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Dennis Katsonis (1:124/5016)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 00:59
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

> You guys are worked up over very little and seem to be overreacting. He's
> boorish, but not a disaster.

AI> Donald Trump's administration is a disaster.

> I keep in touch with a few people in the USA, and none of them have noted
any
> new fascistic laws or impositions from the government.

AI> There is a new secret police working in the USA today. They do not
AI> identify themselves and simply wisk poeple away. This is fascistic and
AI> against American law and the constitution.

AI> Donald Trump claims that crime/murder rates in cities where these
AI> police have been deployed has been lowered but like so much of what
AI> Donald Trump says the facts tell a different story.

I've heard about vans whisking people away, but not much more than rumours.
I've heard a lot of rumours, about Trump supposedly removing mailboxes, which
turned out not to be what is claimed.

Who has dissappeared?

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 08.09.20 18:29
Re: Weakling
> I've heard about vans whisking people away, but not much more than rumours.

It's not a rumour, I have seen video of these police doing this.

> I've heard a lot of rumours, about Trump supposedly removing mailboxes, which
> turned out not to be what is claimed.

The USPS under Donald Trumps newly installed crony has removed sorting machines
and and stopped overtime and these actions have resulted in a slowdown of
postal service. Many in the US get their prescriptions by mail and they have
not been getting them delivered on time.

Mailboxes have been removed because it is said they are no longed needed.

> Who has dissappeared?

I don't know or think anyone has dissapeared. Being a new and secret police not
much is known about them currently.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 02:30
Re: Weakling
LL> >We're voting for Trump policy.
LL>
LL> Trumpers are not voting for Trump due to whatever "policy" he has,
LL> as he has no policy.

How could you actually know what a Trump supporter is voting for? I couldn't
tell you what Biden voters are voting for unless you count vagueness.

I think Joe's gonna lose the debates, just like Hillary did, for the same
reason as Hillary (vagueness.Wink

There comes a time when you need to stop supporting dying candidates; they are
just being parasites to you, while you should be focusing on finding other
elections that are more winnable.

You must have congress members up for election this year - tell us about them.
Do they have any good policy proposals? Are they reaslistic? Are you more
comfortable with your Democratic candidate(s) or your Republican one(s)?

Trump's reign can only last 4 more years - that's nothing. Try living with a
horrible governor for like mine for 9 years already. Nothing I can do about
that. King Cuomo is the crusty old piece of toilet paper that won't fall off,
but instead of cry about it, I focus on positive things; my district's US Rep
candidate is doing a better job in her campaign this year - so I'm sorta
pleased with her even though she sucks.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 02:37
Re: Weakling
AI> I don't know or think anyone has dissapeared. Being a new and secret police
AI> not much is known about them currently.

That sounds like science fiction. Which news station is pushing that garbage
story?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 00:03
Re: Weakling
>> I don't know or think anyone has dissapeared. Being a new and secret police
>> not much is known about them currently.

> That sounds like science fiction. Which news station is pushing that garbage
> story?

It's not new at this point. It's been all over the news and Donald Trump's
tweets.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 09.09.20 11:38
Re: Weakling
-=> Alan Ianson wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

AI> There is a new secret police working in the USA today.

Yes. It's called Antifa and it's a branch of the Democrat party.

AI> They do not identify themselves and simply wisk poeple away.

This is Leftie Narrative. The facts say those people had clear law
enforcement markings. The cars may not have been marked, but unmarked
police cars have been around for a long, long time.

AI> This is fascistic and against American law and the constitution.

Yes, it is. And if you vote Democrat, you are voting for the people who
are facists (actually look up the meaning of "facism" before using it)
and who are against law and the Constitution.

AI> Donald Trump claims that crime/murder rates in cities where these
AI> police have been deployed has been lowered but like so much of what
AI> Donald Trump says the facts tell a different story.

Only in the Leftie Narrative.

... Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up!
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
* Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)