Fidonet Portal

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 27.08.20 11:31
Defund Paramedics?
I read through Fox news' stories this mornign kinda fast, so then I read the
headlines at cnn.com to see how different they would be. And they were pretty
different!

After reading Fox first, I couldn't overlook the fact that CNN isn't saying
anything about the violence in Kenosha, except for the (old already) story
about the unarmed black man being shot. Nothing about violent "peaceful
protesters" in Minneapolis looting and burning stores, nothing about peaceful
protesters smashing and burning busineses in Oakland, nothing about the 71
year old business owner getting his jaw broken by "peaceful protesters" in
Kenosha, nothing about the 85 year old woman being mugged in Chicago.

The news over at CNN is a lot more peaceful! Maybe that's what liberals like
about it. The focus at CNN is on the guy who was shot by police (the black guy
- no mention about any other color getting shot by police despite it happening
every day.Wink Instead, a few weak jabs at the RNC convention, and even one story
where they take a shot at some paramedics who accidentally pronounced a woman
dead when she was still alive.

The evidence that they're painting pictures was easy to see this morning. CNN
don't deliver news anymore. Do liberals even watch it? Or do they watch Fox so
they can find stuff to complain about? It's ok, I'm guilty of it too.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Ron Lauzon (1:275/89)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.08.20 11:53
Re: Defund Paramedics?
-=> Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

AT> The news over at CNN is a lot more peaceful! Maybe that's what liberals
AT> like about it.

Lefties have a hard time with reality, in general. Especially when reality
won't follow their Narrative.

Note that I don't use the term "liberal". The classical liberals are actually
pretty nice, smart people and really have more in common with the Republicans
today.

AT> The evidence that they're painting pictures was easy to see this
AT> morning. CNN don't deliver news anymore. Do liberals even watch it? Or
AT> do they watch Fox so they can find stuff to complain about? It's ok,
AT> I'm guilty of it too.

Lefties get upset whenever they see someone reporting facts that go counter
to their Narrative. So they most likely watch CNN to get a warm fuzzy. Then
they head over to Fox because they also get antsy when they aren't angry at
someone/something.

... "Uh honey, a P5 with a 20" monitor is perfect for mail"
--- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
* Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.08.20 15:18
Re: Defund Paramedics?
RL> Note that I don't use the term "liberal". The classical liberals are actua

I relate the term to wasting a liberal amount of tax revenue, or liberating
criminals.

RL> Lefties get upset whenever they see someone reporting facts that go counter
RL> to their Narrative. So they most likely watch CNN to get a warm fuzzy. T

I noticed that Fox News is not really biased like many people claim. They are
not reluctant to report Republican failures or Democrat success stories.

I tune into CNN sometimes just for a wider variety of non-political news
stories, but I get a little offended when they inject anti-Trump messages into
everything. That's something that conservative news like Fox, OANN, & NY
Post don't do. You don't get a Fox news story saying something like "ISIS
advancing in Syria due to lack of action from Obama." (even though that would
probably be accurate.Wink

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Thu, 03.09.20 10:32
Re: Defund Paramedics?
On 28 Aug 2020, Aaron Thomas said the following...

AT> I tune into CNN sometimes just for a wider variety of non-political news
AT> stories, but I get a little offended when they inject anti-Trump
AT> messages into everything. That's something that conservative news like
AT> Fox, OANN, & NY Post don't do. You don't get a Fox news story saying
AT> something like "ISIS advancing in Syria due to lack of action from
AT> Obama." (even though that would probably be accurate.Wink

Brave man watching CNN, I avoid watching CNN and PMS_MSNBC, you will never get
the truth from those networks, see if you can get Newsmax TV. Trust me, Aaron
it will be like a breath of fresh air.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Thu, 03.09.20 23:38
Re: Defund Paramedics?
GD> the truth from those networks, see if you can get Newsmax TV. Trust me, Aar
GD> it will be like a breath of fresh air.

Thanks for that tip. I'll try Newsmax TV. I was delighted when I first learned
about OANN. They are pretty cool.

I'll always be a Fox News fan, but they've been getting a little irritating
lately with their typical media antics, covering stories about "black man shot
by police." I thought they were better than that, but it seems like they too
want to aim for shock value and use irelevant race-reporting.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Sat, 05.09.20 11:09
Re: Defund Paramedics?
On 03 Sep 2020, Aaron Thomas said the following...

AT> GD> the truth from those networks, see if you can get Newsmax TV. Trust me
AT> GD> it will be like a breath of fresh air.
AT>
AT> Thanks for that tip. I'll try Newsmax TV. I was delighted when I first
AT> learned about OANN. They are pretty cool.
AT>
AT> I'll always be a Fox News fan, but they've been getting a little
AT> irritating lately with their typical media antics, covering stories
AT> about "black man shot by police." I thought they were better than that,
AT> but it seems like they too want to aim for shock value and use irelevant
AT> race-reporting.

Fox News has a few critics all of which are Democrats.
Chris Wallace, Juan Williams and the most irritating person of all has to be
Jessica Tarlov who is the absolute worst.
The people within fox news panels have to be thinking, who invited this bitch?

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 05.09.20 12:22
Re: Defund Paramedics?
GD> Chris Wallace, Juan Williams and the most irritating person of all has to b
GD> Jessica Tarlov who is the absolute worst.

Chris Wallace is a liberal? I never noticed that about him. He doesn't seem
that bad. I liked his handling of the Trump/Clinton debate.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2