Fidonet Portal






From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Sun, 30.08.20 21:08
Re: It is what it is
> Right now, the police are intimidated by Democat-paid activists.

Democrat-paid activists? ;)

> I'm against counterfeiting, drugs, robbery, rape, and murder.

So is every other sane person, democrat, republican or otherwise.

> The police have always had our back in these situations, and the left wants
> to interfere with it all of a sudden, I guess because of TDS.

The left as you call it wants law and order the same as you do.

Can the police support you and have your back with out the needless killing?

>> You don't need to point a gun or any weapon at police today, or even behave
>> a threatening manor to end up dead or maimed at the hands of police. We've
>> seen all this recently.

> You're correct, but it's never been a good idea to protest against police,
> and it's even worse to do it while you've got your kids with you.

Nobody is protesting against police regardless of what Donald Trump says.

The BLM protesters are protesting against the unjustifiable killing of unarmed
citizens by police officers.

How are we ever going to get to a place of law and order with these lawless
police officers?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.2)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 31.08.20 10:32
Re: It is what it is
AI> Democrat-paid activists? ;)

Yes. At first, the Joe Biden campaign was bailing protesters out of jail, but
now they're focusing their funds on recruiting more protesters. Whether you're
in the streets throwing stuff at police, or if you're in a department store
looting, the time away from work requires compensation. Who's gonna put food
on black lives matters tables? The Democrats.

AI> The left as you call it wants law and order the same as you do.

If they get Joe Biden elected, then the protesters will disappear & there will
be no more question about law & order.

AI> The BLM protesters are protesting against the unjustifiable killing of unar
AI> citizens by police officers.

They only care about black citizens. Police have to kill suspects sometimes.
Sometimes police kill unarmed people in error. It's nothing new, and it's not
only happening to black people. Police are killing people of every color.

Some argue that it happens to blacks more than anyone else, but that minimizes
the deaths of other colors. Black lives matter to the media, but other colors
not so much.

More than 1 million people have died from coronavirus, but the media is
telling us that "the coronavirus is killing more blacks than any other color."
So then an idiot like Mike Bloomberg(D) hires is wife (Token black lady) to
"battle the coronavirus attack on black people." Let's not worry about anyone
except blacks because other colors are boring.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 31.08.20 10:34
Re: It is what it is
LL> Trump had no authority to order the forceful removal of peaceful
LL> protesters from the area.

Maybe you're right about Trump not having that authority, but the police DO
have that authority.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 31.08.20 18:54
Re: It is what it is
LL> If the police are so scared of women and babies, we really are in
LL> deep doo-doo. Not that any of those women and babies are as you claim
LL> "Democat-paid activists" - whatever that is.

Nobody was killed in that protest, but people are getting killed in all the
other peaceful riots.

You would be a great candidate for the Democrat-Paid Activist position. Check
your local craigslist for one of Joe's ads.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 31.08.20 19:04
Re: It is what it is
LL> They took an oath. Nothing in that oath requires any of them to obey
LL> the whims of a wannabe dictator gone mad. So why do some do it?

Trump didn't say "Fire the tear gas!" They made that decision on their own.
It's fun to blame Trump I guess, since they were doing it to make room for his
photo-op.

If you want to see a dictator in action, check out Andrew Cuomo. Despite
having a democrat majority state assembly & a democrat majority state senate,
he still steps on their backs with nothing but executive orders. He's a
perfect example of why you should vote against Demcorats; they are all like
that.

Trump has signed a few I guess, but nothing as prolific as King Cuomo.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Mon, 31.08.20 17:05
Re: It is what it is
>> The left as you call it wants law and order the same as you do.

> If they get Joe Biden elected, then the protesters will disappear & there
> will be no more question about law & order.

I don't think so. The BLM movement and the issue of police behaviour is not
political. It is something that needs to be solved in the departments where
these problems exist.

There is no quick and easy solution that I know of.

>> The BLM protesters are protesting against the unjustifiable killing of unar
>> citizens by police officers.

> They only care about black citizens.

When someone says "Black lives matter", it means simply that. It does not mean
white lives don't matter.

> Police have to kill suspects sometimes.

There are so many guns in the streets of the USA it makes the job of police
hard and very dangerous. When a suspect threatens the life of an officer or the
general public then yes, he/she may have to use his gun to protect him/herself
or others. I hope that police don't use more force than necessary to apprehend
a suspect.

These situations are rare but they do happen.

> Sometimes police kill unarmed people in error. It's nothing new, and it's not
> only happening to black people. Police are killing people of every color.

That's a little more than an error.

> Some argue that it happens to blacks more than anyone else,

That is the case.

Racism or something else, I'm not sure.

> but that minimizes the deaths of other colors.

BLM is not minimizing deaths of other colours, I don't know why you take it
that way.

> Black lives matter to the media, but other colors not so much.

I assure you Aaron, your life also matters. Regardless of the colour of your
skin.

> More than 1 million people have died from coronavirus, but the media is
>telling us that "the coronavirus is killing more blacks than any other color."
> So then an idiot like Mike Bloomberg(D) hires is wife (Token black lady) to
> "battle the coronavirus attack on black people." Let's not worry about anyone
> except blacks because other colors are boring.

I have heard this although I have not looked at the facts and figures. I don't
think all the facts and figures are in yet, unfortunately.

The coronavirus is not racist. It will make people sick and some will die
regardless of their colour. Perhaps black people are more at risk and I do not
wish that on them, or anyone.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.2)

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 31.08.20 23:05
Re: It is what it is
On 31 Aug 20 15:05:16, Alan Ianson said the following to Aaron Thomas:

AI> I don't think so. The BLM movement and the issue of police behaviour is not
AI> political. It is something that needs to be solved in the departments where
AI> these problems exist.

You really make it seem like police departments across North America are
routinely targeting and killing black people and that "cops are bad" and
BLM is such a noble cause... that just isn't true by a long shot. Please
provide me factual evidence to show me wrong. I already showed evidence to
the contrary in a previous message.

There are such things as bad cops, but its such a small percentage and you of
all people should be mildly intelligent to realise that in 2020 everyone is a
fucking filmmaker, where seconds of video sets a narrative; but the whole
story and footage tells a different story altogether.

I seriously doubt you are related to or friends with anyone in law enforcement
for if you were you would not make such ongoing ignorant blanket statements.

Have you actually sat down and talked to a cop about what it is they deal
with? Our tax dollars rightfully go towards their trust that they will deal
with crime and enforce laws that we often take for granted. What a cop goes
through on a daily shift is no joke; its a seriously emotionally-taxing job
to do. Could you be a cop for a day? I couldn't and doubt you could either.

Sometimes a cop uses excessive force and thats bad, but not every cop is bad
just like not every postal worker is going to shoot up their coworkers.

Now in a large city (which I seriously doubt you live in), there exists areas
which are of high crime, so naturally there is a high police presence. The
BLM movement specifically calls for the defunding and/or abolishing of the
police, so who will patrol and deal with crime in those neighborhoods? Don't
believe me? Look at the BLM website.

I have lived in downtown Toronto since 2007. Show me factual evidence of all
of these problems you claim exist. Show me where Toronto cops routinely target
and *KILL black people*.

What part of "If you don't want to be arrested, don't commit a crime" seems to
go over your head? Did you know that the vast majority of Toronto crime is
gang-related? What should cops do, ask them politely to stop?

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Mon, 31.08.20 22:20
Re: It is what it is
>> I don't think so. The BLM movement and the issue of police behaviour is not
>> political. It is something that needs to be solved in the departments where
>> these problems exist.

> You really make it seem like police departments across North America are
> routinely targeting and killing black people and that "cops are bad" and
> BLM is such a noble cause...

I never said "cops are bad" or "BLM is a noble cause".

> that just isn't true by a long shot. Please provide me factual evidence to
> show me wrong. I already showed evidence to the contrary in a previous
> message.

You have your own evidence and I am not going to try to back up something I
never said.

> There are such things as bad cops, but its such a small percentage

A cop putting his knee on someones neck for 8 minutes until they are dead or
shooting someone in the back 7 times in front of his kids is indefensible.

We see these things time and again, this is a continuing problem.

> I seriously doubt you are related to or friends with anyone in law
> enforcement for if you were you would not make such ongoing ignorant blanket
> statements.

What do my friends and relatives have to do with any of this?

> Have you actually sat down and talked to a cop about what it is they deal
> with?

Not recently but I have in the past, yes.

> Our tax dollars rightfully go towards their trust that they will deal
> with crime and enforce laws that we often take for granted. What a cop goes
> through on a daily shift is no joke; its a seriously emotionally-taxing job
> to do. Could you be a cop for a day? I couldn't and doubt you could either.

There is no doubt in my mind that cops have a hard job to do and it's not a job
for just anyone. Their job in simple terms is to serve and protect, not to kill
and maim.

> Sometimes a cop uses excessive force and thats bad, but not every cop is bad
> just like not every postal worker is going to shoot up their coworkers.

I believe that most cops are good people who try their best to always do the
right thing.

When a cop does something wrong they should be reprimanded for that and
retrained when that is possible or let go. A permanent record should also be
kept so that other jurisdictions don't unknowingly hire a bad cop.

When a cop does something illegal, like killing someone unjustifiably they
should be charged and have their day in court. That doesn't always happen.

> Now in a large city (which I seriously doubt you live in), there exists areas
> which are of high crime, so naturally there is a high police presence. The
> BLM movement specifically calls for the defunding and/or abolishing of the
> police, so who will patrol and deal with crime in those neighborhoods? Don't
> believe me? Look at the BLM website.

I was born in Vancouver and spent most of my life there. Today I live in a
small town. I like it here but Vancouver is still home to me.

I have not, and will not speak of defunding or abolishing police.

> I have lived in downtown Toronto since 2007. Show me factual evidence of all
> of these problems you claim exist. Show me where Toronto cops routinely
> target and *KILL black people*.

I have also not spoken of, and will not speak of whatever is happening in
Toronto. If I had questions I would ask you since you live there.

> What part of "If you don't want to be arrested, don't commit a crime" seems
> to go over your head?

Again, I never said that.

> Did you know that the vast majority of Toronto crime is gang-related? What
> should cops do, ask them politely to stop?

Vancouver also has a lot of gang related crime. Gang related crime is a
different topic I have not talked about.

Cops are the good guys right? Cops should do the right thing, serve and
protect, even when others don't.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.2)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 11:50
Re: It is what it is
AI> BLM is not minimizing deaths of other colours, I don't know why you take it
AI> that way.

They shot some woman for saying "All lives matter."

AI> The coronavirus is not racist. It will make people sick and some will die
AI> regardless of their colour. Perhaps black people are more at risk and I do
AI> wish that on them, or anyone.

You're right about that, and same here. But have you heard about this? The
media, and Democratic NYC mayor Bill Deblasio want everyone to know that the
virus is disproportionately infecting more blacks than whites. Notice how
powerful a message like that can be?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 12:08
Re: It is what it is
AI> When a cop does something wrong they should be reprimanded for that and
AI> retrained when that is possible or let go. A permanent record should also b
AI> kept so that other jurisdictions don't unknowingly hire a bad cop.

These things already exist. Derek Chauvin, the cop who knelt on George Floyd,
is in jail right now. But that's not enough for extremists; they want ALL cops
to pay for Derek Chauvin's crime.

Sometimes members of our military mess up too, and they get reprimanded. But
just imagine the consequences if we were to defund the military because of it?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 15:43
Re: It is what it is
> These things already exist. Derek Chauvin, the cop who knelt on George Floyd,
> is in jail right now. But that's not enough for extremists; they want ALL
> cops to pay for Derek Chauvin's crime.

I can't speak for extremists but I think it will be enough to hold cops to
account for their actions.

In the case of the officer who shot Jacob Blake in the back, seven times (some
might call that excessive force) in front of his kids was put on administrative
leave after the incident. I don't know if or how that will change but I hope
the police department there will hold that officer accountable for his actions.

> Sometimes members of our military mess up too, and they get reprimanded. But
> just imagine the consequences if we were to defund the military because of
> it?

Nobody I know is talking about defunding police or the military.

Well, I know Donald Trump and his RNC cohorts have brought it up saying it was
a democrat policy, of course it is not and never was.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.2)

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757.2)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 15:55
Re: It is what it is
>> BLM is not minimizing deaths of other colours, I don't know why you take it
>> that way.

> They shot some woman for saying "All lives matter."

We all have differences. Some want vanilla and some want chocolate and some
prefer strawberry. I don't think we need to grab our guns and start shooting
because of that.

I think black lives matter and I will argue my case for that but I will not
shoot anyone regardless of whether or not they agree with me. Nor will I
riot/burn/destroy for any cause or support any of that.

These people who riot/burn/destroy/kill are not going to accomplish anything
good.

>> The coronavirus is not racist. It will make people sick and some will die
>> regardless of their colour. Perhaps black people are more at risk and I do
>> wish that on them, or anyone.

> You're right about that, and same here. But have you heard about this? The
> media, and Democratic NYC mayor Bill Deblasio want everyone to know that the
> virus is disproportionately infecting more blacks than whites. Notice how
> powerful a message like that can be?

Even if you turn that message sideways it tells me the same thing, we need a
solution for that. A solution for everyone.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-4
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757.2)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 22:07
Re: It is what it is
AI> administrative leave after the incident. I don't know if or how that will
AI> change but I hope the police department there will hold that officer
AI> accountable for his actions.

I'm sure they will hold the officer(s) accountable, and I'm sure it's being
investigated. I just hope that's enough for the rioters; I want them to
realize that they don't have to riot in order to get justice.

AI> Well, I know Donald Trump and his RNC cohorts have brought it up saying it
AI> a democrat policy, of course it is not and never was.

It depends on which Democrats you're talking about; defunding police is a
policy for New York City's Democrat mayor Bill Deblasio. He defunded the NYPD
(that's the New York City Police Department) $1 billion dollars in response to
peaceful rioters' demands. It's the same guy who hired his wife to investigate
Covid's attack on blacks.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 22:14
Re: It is what it is
AI> These people who riot/burn/destroy/kill are not going to accomplish anythin

They might be able to use the destruction to squeeze some desperate Joe Biden
votes out of people. People might say to themselves, on election day, "I'm
tired of all this destruction and Trump hasn't fixed it, so maybe Joe Biden
will."

I honestly think that's the reason why Democrats incite all these riots. Just
for a few lousy votes. Then they can say "Look, we won the popular vote in
the riot cities."

> virus is disproportionately infecting more blacks than whites. Notice how
> powerful a message like that can be?
AI>
AI> Even if you turn that message sideways it tells me the same thing, we need
AI> solution for that. A solution for everyone.

You're a good person! I'm willing to trade Canada a few rioters for a few Als.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Thu, 03.09.20 11:13
Re: It is what it is
On 30 Aug 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> You are correct in that it was forcefully cleared, people were gassed
DS> with pepper spray, hit with batons and shields. The people were
DS> peaceful. There was much coverage and criticism of the event. The
DS> people who were shot with rubber bullets were another night, my mistake.

We have all seen how quickly these so called peaceful protest can become
volatile.

What are they protesting about in first place?

Black Job equality? These people have affirmative action, getting hired
based on their skin color is racist. It should be the right person wither a man
or a women of any race.

Black people wouldn't get killed by a officer's gun, if they would simply
comply with Police instruction, then there would be no need for the BLM and
every corporate merchandiser big to small, including sports organizations
standing in allegiance with criminals. I am convinced that they are doing
this to save face, so that they don't get the hand of the black man waving in
their face. So freakin ridiculous. People need to rise or fall on their own
merits. Indeed, Enough is Enough but not in the way it's being portrayed.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ


/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A44 2020/02/04 (Windows/64)
* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Fri, 04.09.20 05:02
Re: It is what it is
-=> On 09-03-20 09:13, Gregory Deyss <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: It is what it is <=-

DS> You are correct in that it was forcefully cleared, people were gassed
DS> with pepper spray, hit with batons and shields. The people were
DS> peaceful. There was much coverage and criticism of the event. The
DS> people who were shot with rubber bullets were another night, my mistake.

GD> We have all seen how quickly these so called peaceful protest can
GD> become volatile.

Sometimes precipitated by the actions of the police, sometimes by
radical right-wing groups, and always by a small percentage of those who
are there.

GD> What are they protesting about in first place?

Against systemic racial prejudice and the resulting actions.

GD> Black Job equality? These people have affirmative action, getting
GD> hired based on their skin color is racist. It should be the right
GD> person wither a man or a women of any race.

Of course it should be. But all too often it is not. In a previous
life, I had the opportunity to help evaluate people for promotion. It
became obvious that people had been held back because of previous
discrimination. For example, even though their performance was equal to
other candidates they would be discriminated against because they did
not get a college degree 20 years ago. Some did not have the same job
record because of discrimination in previous years. It would be
wonderful if we did not feel a need to take such past discrimination
into account, and maybe someday that will be true. We are not yet
there.

GD> Black people wouldn't get killed by a officer's gun, if they would
GD> simply comply with Police instruction,

It is a fact of life for people of color that they are often treated
differently from others by police. There are times when the "police
instruction" is absurd.

There are also times when black people are killed simply because they
are perceived as being in a place where they do not belong.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)



... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 02:37:38, 04 Sep 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 04.09.20 12:14
Re: It is what it is
DS> life, I had the opportunity to help evaluate people for promotion. It
DS> became obvious that people had been held back because of previous

Employment/promotion discrimination seems to be a regional thing, or a
case-by-case thing. Not a thing that happens everywhere all the time. I've
seen it firsthand too. When I saw it, it was an Indian discriminating against
a black man. Then years later, it was latinos discriminating against a white
man - that white man being me - and it happened on numerous occasions. Where
were the peaceful protesters when I needed them?

DS> It is a fact of life for people of color that they are often treated
DS> differently from others by police. There are times when the "police

You're making a mistake: Only black people are treated differently by police -
isn't that what the narrative said? Refer to the liberal bible page 1.

DS> There are also times when black people are killed simply because they
DS> are perceived as being in a place where they do not belong.

There you go! Just blacks. Only blacks are victims, nobody else. Remember to
keep that story straight. You'll be drinking wine coolers with Trevor Noah in
a hot tub some day soon!

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Sat, 05.09.20 11:41
Re: It is what it is
On 04 Sep 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> Of course it should be. But all too often it is not. In a previous
DS> life, I had the opportunity to help evaluate people for promotion. It
DS> became obvious that people had been held back because of previous
DS> discrimination. For example, even though their performance was equal to
DS> other candidates they would be discriminated against because they did
DS> not get a college degree 20 years ago. Some did not have the same job
DS> record because of discrimination in previous years. It would be
DS> wonderful if we did not feel a need to take such past discrimination
DS> into account, and maybe someday that will be true. We are not yet
DS> there.

In a previous life? What is this, the twilight zone?

You need to think about the employers needs, of course they would want
someone who is the best qualified and reliable person for their business and
someone who has the best ability to do the job.
There is too much focus how things used to be and it is often a hindrance and
not within the reality of today.

DS> GD> Black people wouldn't get killed by a officer's gun, if they would
DS> GD> simply comply with Police instruction,

DS> It is a fact of life for people of color that they are often treated
DS> differently from others by police. There are times when the "police
DS> instruction" is absurd.

One of the reasons they could be treated differently is because they have
seen how this plays out time and time again, so of course they would be on
the offensive side, if black folks were smart they would realize this and be
nothing but respectful.

DS> There are also times when black people are killed simply because they
DS> are perceived as being in a place where they do not belong.

That is total bunch of liberal BS, if this was the case you would be
seeing much more (like 100x) of the havoc you are seeing now.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ


/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A44 2020/02/04 (Windows/64)
* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Sun, 06.09.20 03:04
Re: It is what it is
-=> On 09-05-20 09:41, Gregory Deyss <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: It is what it is <=-

DS> There are also times when black people are killed simply because they
DS> are perceived as being in a place where they do not belong.

GD> That is total bunch of liberal BS, if this was the case you would be
GD> seeing much more (like 100x) of the havoc you are seeing now.

Really, BS? Tell that to Trayvon Martin, Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud
Arbrey. Oh, I guess you can't. They got shot and killed simply for
being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The first and last were
shot by vigilanties who just did not think that they belonged in the
neighborhood.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)


... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:07:11, 06 Sep 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Mon, 07.09.20 03:28
Re: It is what it is
LL> Please won't you be my neighbor?
LL>
LL> --
LL> We Put Big Loads In Tight Places

Mr Rogers could have shortened the song with just that tagline. That's
all he what he was probably getting at Smile

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)

ABOUT

This forum contains echomail areas hosted on Nightmare BBS You can browse local echomail areas, italian fidonet areas and a selection of international fidonet areas, reading messages posted by users in Nightmare BBS or even other BBSs all over the world. You can find file areas too (functional to fidonet technology). You can browse echomail areas and download files with no registration, but if you want to write messages in echomail areas, or use fidonet netmail (private messages with fidomet technology), you have to register. Only a minimal set of data is required, functional to echomail and netmail usage (name, password, email); a registration and login with facebook is provided too, to allow easy registration. If you won't follow rules (each echomail areas has its own, regularly posted in the echomail), your account may be suspended;

CONTACT