Fidonet Portal

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Thu, 27.08.20 03:15
Republicans & Trump
-=> On 08-26-20 08:45, Gregory Deyss <=-
-=> spoke to Nick Andre about Re: First Racist Presiden <=-

GD> Who do you have for your provider (Cable provider)
GD> Is Newsmax TV where you are. - It's quite refreshing not having to
GD> watch liberal hacks.

The news shows that I watch have prominent Republicans participating,
including one who was chairman of the RNC. None of them can stand what
Trump is doing to their party. There are also a number of other
Republicans who have come out in support of Biden, including ex-cabinet
officiers.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:08:32, 27 Aug 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.08.20 11:01
Re: Republicans & Trump
On 27 Aug 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> The news shows that I watch have prominent Republicans participating,
DS> including one who was chairman of the RNC. None of them can stand what
DS> Trump is doing to their party. There are also a number of other
DS> Republicans who have come out in support of Biden, including ex-cabinet
DS> officiers.

Care to share what shows are those that you're watching?
I would say that those alleged Republicans breaking away are self centered and
are only are thinking of themselves. If true; they are idiots for doing so
because it's still very premature. They don't realize that they will have to
answer to the Republican constituents that got them to Washington, D.C.,
specially when Biden loses.

What are these folks (the alleged Republicans, whom are riden w/biden)
suggesting that Trump did, that would of caused them to go to the darkside.

Yes the DNC is very much the darkside, it is place and or it can be a set of
ideas that suggest America should be shunned and be apologetic within the
U.S. and around the world. It does not like walls, it would have no police
departments, no accountability for crimes. It's true just look at Democratic
Cities within Our Nation. Several are a disaster.

The Democratic Party is a mess and they are repeating the same mistakes from
2016. All they do is complain about the other side, they have not indicated
any agenda or what they would do differently.

. ______ ?????????Ŀ ????????Ŀ ???????Ŀ ?????????????????Ŀ

/ 00????00'-????00???00?٨???00??00?٨???00?00?٨????00????????00????

* Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.08.20 14:52
Re: Republicans & Trump
GD> The Democratic Party is a mess and they are repeating the same mistakes fro
GD> 2016. All they do is complain about the other side, they have not indicated
GD> any agenda or what they would do differently.

Joe Biden said he would "unite this country," but to me that's vague. He
hasn't said -how- he would unite us. And on that sour note, I'm not in favor
of being "united" anyway. In a country like this, we've always had division
over policies, and the only the Communist Party could change that.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Nick Andre (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.08.20 15:02
Re: Republicans & Trump
On 28 Aug 20 12:52, Aaron Thomas said the following to Gregory Deyss:

GD> The Democratic Party is a mess and they are repeating the same mistakes fro
GD> 2016. All they do is complain about the other side, they have not indicated
GD> any agenda or what they would do differently.
AT>
AT> Joe Biden said he would "unite this country," but to me that's vague. He
AT> hasn't said -how- he would unite us. And on that sour note, I'm not in favo

Didn't Obama say the same thing at election time... twice?

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Sat, 29.08.20 04:17
Re: Republicans & Trump
-=> On 08-28-20 09:01, Gregory Deyss <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Republicans & Trump <=-

DS> The news shows that I watch have prominent Republicans participating,
DS> including one who was chairman of the RNC. None of them can stand what
DS> Trump is doing to their party. There are also a number of other
DS> Republicans who have come out in support of Biden, including ex-cabinet
DS> officiers.

GD> Care to share what shows are those that you're watching?

CNN, MSMBC, Foxnews, NBC, ABC, CBS.

GD> I would say that those alleged Republicans breaking away are self
GD> centered and are only are thinking of themselves. If true; they are

You are mixed up. It is Trump who only thinks of himself. The people I
mentioned are thinking about the American people and America.

GD> idiots for doing so because it's still very premature. They don't
GD> realize that they will have to answer to the Republican constituents
GD> that got them to Washington, D.C., specially when Biden loses.

Why do you think that they were elected to DC? I see a moderate number
of prominent Republican strategists who have supported the campaigns of
previous Republicans for President and for other offices. These are the
people who work behind the scenes to help a candidate get elected. They
are honest people, unlike the number of of people involved in the Trump
campaign who are now convicted felons or charged with a felony.

A former Republican Secretary of State spoke in support of Biden during
the Democratic convention. The former chairman of the Republican
National Committee is a frequent commentator speaking against Trump.

GD> What are these folks (the alleged Republicans, whom are riden w/biden)
GD> suggesting that Trump did, that would of caused them to go to the
GD> darkside.

How about more than 20,000 lies in 3 1/2 years. How about frequent
disregard for the law, including during the Republican Convention. A
small sample of reasons can be found by going to the website
makeamericagreat.com .

GD> The Democratic Party is a mess and they are repeating the same
GD> mistakes from 2016. All they do is complain about the other side, they
GD> have not indicated any agenda or what they would do differently.

Actually Biden has published much of what he would do. It was the
Republicans who spent much of their convention complaining about the
other side and who did not present any agenda nor platform.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 02:02:22, 29 Aug 2020

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Fri, 28.08.20 15:25
Re: Republicans & Trump
AT> Joe Biden said he would "unite this country," but to me that's vague. He
AT> hasn't said -how- he would unite us. And on that sour note, I'm not in favo
NA>
NA> Didn't Obama say the same thing at election time... twice?

I don't remember him saying that, but probably. The only thing he accomplished
in 8 years was 1) bolstered ISIS 2) bolstered North Korea & 3) made
healthcare less affordable.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Sat, 29.08.20 09:50
Re: Republicans & Trump
LL> Joe Biden is a lifelong Democrat. Are you saying, or suggesting,
LL> that Joe Biden should change his party affiliation, becoming the
LL> first full-fledged Communist to be elected POTUS?

Why not? He wants us all to be "united," presumably about policy. Is there a
better way to unite us than forcing us at gunpoint?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 21:27
Re: Republicans & Trump
>... The only thing he accomplished
> made
> healthcare less affordable.

Depends on where you live, I think... In any case, our heath care isn't that
expensive in NYS. YMMV

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Aaron Thomas (1:229/426)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 22:19
Re: Republicans & Trump
JK> Depends on where you live, I think... In any case, our heath care isn't tha
JK> expensive in NYS. YMMV

You're right, people in other states have different plans and
different medical systems to deal with, but we are all suckers when we pay the
penalty for not having coverage.

Maybe Obama was looking out for the medical industry when he enacted it, to
reduce the # of uninsured people the hospitals have to care for. But I have a
friend who makes little money as a cashier at a gas station, and he pays that
penalty every year because it's cheaper than the gas station's health
insurance.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Thu, 03.09.20 10:25
Re: Republicans & Trump
On 29 Aug 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> You are mixed up. It is Trump who only thinks of himself. The people I
DS> mentioned are thinking about the American people and America.

Which people of those, the Republicans who are riden with biden. These people
might need your help, because when Trump wins in November the
Republican constituents (voters) who those in office will be pissed.
Please don't surprised when these people lose their jobs, due to being voted
out of office.

Trump didn't need to run for President, he did so out of desire because the
country has been going in the wrong direction.
Stupid politicians on both sides letting other countries Rip the United
States off with the largest abuses coming from China. Remember nafta, I will
never know why Bill Clinton thought this was good for America, because it was
a disaster for American business and the American family.

If Trump has thought only of himself, then why is the President donating his
salary every quarter?

President Trump has done more then more for the Black folks then any
President in the past 50 years.
Funding Black Colleges.
Prison Reform.
First Step Act.
Opportunity Zones within urban environments.

DS> Why do you think that they were elected to DC? I see a moderate number
DS> of prominent Republican strategists who have supported the campaigns of
DS> previous Republicans for President and for other offices. These are the
DS> people who work behind the scenes to help a candidate get elected.

Yeah support is fine, but these people can not win their bid without the vote
from the people.

DS> GD> The Democratic Party is a mess and they are repeating the same
DS> GD> mistakes from 2016. All they do is complain about the other side, the
DS> GD> have not indicated any agenda or what they would do differently.

DS> Actually Biden has published much of what he would do.

From the NY POST
Joe Biden signed the death warrant for his campaign last week, even if he
doesn't know it. The joint manifesto he released with Bernie Sanders is 110
pages of radical far-left policies - from a job-killing $2 trillion climate
agenda to eliminating cash bail and dismantling border protection.

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Thu, 03.09.20 10:35
Re: Republicans & Trump
On 29 Aug 2020, Kostie Muirhead said the following...

KM> Re: Republicans & Trump
KM> By: Lee Lofaso to Aaron Thomas on Sun Aug 30 2020 05:47 am
KM>
KM> LL> Repealing the 2nd Amendment would help.
KM>
KM> Now that HAS to be a troll.
You have no idea of how Right you are Kostie.

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Fri, 04.09.20 04:17
Re: Republicans & Trump
-=> On 09-03-20 08:25, Gregory Deyss <=-
-=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Republicans & Trump <=-

DS> You are mixed up. It is Trump who only thinks of himself. The people I
DS> mentioned are thinking about the American people and America.

GD> Which people of those, the Republicans who are riden with biden. These
GD> people might need your help, because when Trump wins in November the
GD> Republican constituents (voters) who those in office will be pissed.
GD> Please don't surprised when these people lose their jobs, due to being
GD> voted out of office.

None of the ones I am aware of are running for office at the current
time, although one of them was elected to the post of Lt. Governor
before he became the chairman of the RNC.

GD> Trump didn't need to run for President, he did so out of desire
GD> because the country has been going in the wrong direction.

Others, including some close to Trump, have said that he never expected
to win but rather just hoped to boost his business interests. I don't
put a lot of credibility in that statement. But then, who can really
know what goes on in his mind from day to day.

GD> If Trump has thought only of himself, then why is the President
GD> donating his salary every quarter?

Because money is not all that important to him -- power and self
approval is what he craves.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 02:24:08, 04 Sep 2020

From: Gregory Deyss (1:267/150)
To: All
Date: Sat, 05.09.20 11:21
Re: Republicans & Trump
On 04 Sep 2020, Dale Shipp said the following...

DS> -=> On 09-03-20 08:25, Gregory Deyss <=-
DS> -=> spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Republicans & Trump <=-
DS>
DS> DS> You are mixed up. It is Trump who only thinks of himself. The peopl
DS> DS> mentioned are thinking about the American people and America.
DS>
DS> GD> Which people of those, the Republicans who are riden with biden. Thes
DS> GD> people might need your help, because when Trump wins in November the
DS> GD> Republican constituents (voters) who those in office will be pissed.
DS> GD> Please don't surprised when these people lose their jobs, due to bein
DS> GD> voted out of office.
DS>
DS> None of the ones I am aware of are running for office at the current
DS> time, although one of them was elected to the post of Lt. Governor
DS> before he became the chairman of the RNC.
DS>
DS> GD> Trump didn't need to run for President, he did so out of desire
DS> GD> because the country has been going in the wrong direction.
DS>
DS> Others, including some close to Trump, have said that he never expected
DS> to win but rather just hoped to boost his business interests. I don't
DS> put a lot of credibility in that statement. But then, who can really
DS> know what goes on in his mind from day to day.

Stared off at a good neutral point but then the needle leaned left with your
comment who know what goes through his mind, your not paying attention.
What goes through his mind is carried out for the benefit of all Americans.

DS> GD> If Trump has thought only of himself, then why is the President
DS> GD> donating his salary every quarter?
DS>
DS> Because money is not all that important to him -- power and self
DS> approval is what he craves.

I would disagree with that statement, but everyone wants to be respected.
Before he ran for the Presidency, nearly everyone respected Donald Trump.
Republicans and Democrats alike. including the African-American civil
leaders.

Andrew Cuomo should be arrested on the grounds of a treasonous threat,
suggesting to Donald Trump, don't come to NY, never-mind bodyguards you will
need an army. He has one of those by the way.