Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:340/202.1)
To: All
Date: Tue, 01.09.20 10:35
Maximus for Linux?
Greetings Alan!

31 Aug 20 15:46, you wrote to Erich B. about an urgent matter!:

>> Well you said you had problems getting MAX to work properly.

AI> That was under linux. Maximus still runs as always on the platforms it
AI> was originally built for DOS, OS/2 and Windows.

I got it running just fine in OS2 I just couldnt get os2 to answer and pass
telnet connections to Maximus unfortunately or I would run it for sure.

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... YKYHW: you consider BBSing better than sex
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: ----> Abacus Sysop Point --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:340/202.1)