Fidonet Portal

From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 29.08.20 17:47
Code Pages
Hi Dale,

DB> I am very sorry to hear that he is not well. Hope nothing serious and
DB> wish him

Thanks me to but it's going verry verry slow..... I dont know also not
exactly what he have but it's for what i understand serious as he can also
not do anymore his daily job as and app coder. That's all i know.

Greetings,
Rudi

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
* Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140)