Fidonet Portal

From: Al Kaiser (1:142/926)
To: All
Date: Wed, 26.08.20 10:52
WW Digi Contest
Hope to catch you all the WW Digi Contest this weekend.

12 Meters was wide open to Europe earlier this week. This means that the MUF
is starting to move higher in frequency and cycle 25 is starting to heat up.
We have already had some sunspots from the new cycle.

10 and 6 should start to open more regularlly soon.

-=> Al Kaiser n1api@cox.net <=-

Write soon All!

Al Kaiser - Meriden, CT, 26-Aug-2020 at 8:52.
Fido : 1:142/926 - Internet : n1api@cox.net

.!. Mr. Kim we're Starfleet officers, weird is part of the job.
--- Terminate 5.00/Pro
* Origin: I'll POINT at you with TERMINATE. (1:142/926)