Fidonet Portal

From: Nicholas Boel (1:154/10)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 08.08.20 02:53
D'Bridge 4 minor update released
Hello Nick,

On Fri Aug 07 2020 22:52:38, Nick Andre wrote to Rob Swindell:

RS>> Yup, that was version 4.0, written in Java. Smile

NA> It *did* have the added benefit of at least having people talk about
NA> it.

I didn't talk about it, but I'm waiting patiently.

NA> I'm still waiting for Synchronet 10 More Cowbell Edition?

A lot of the cowbells have already been rung here. UTF-8, IPv6, Linux, 21st
Century.. Time to play catch-up! Smile

Regards,
Nick

... "Take my advice, I don't use it anyway."
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20181215
* Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)