Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 02.08.20 14:13
Talk Switches And More
Don,

DL> Have been known to get myself into trouble when my mouth engages before
DL> my shame. ;) I would've asked them if they were a Beatles fan & if they
DL> liked the song "Money Can't Buy You Love". Where the clutch on my mouth
DL> is disengaged...is a positive answer that it's true...but you can rent
DL> it for an evening. ;D

That's like comedian Bill Engvall noted when he was going to prep for
his colonoscopy. He basically says "I don't have that delay switch". Razz
Or in Bible Times, the Apostle Peter ususally opened his mouth, and
inserted his foot. <G>

DL> Then...you work were I do in a big box store where you have middle aged
DL> "ladies" who would look great on the "People of Walmart" page.

You see all of humanity at Wal-Mart...now, they're requiring masks of
everyone, but I still see folks without them. Also, I see these mobile
scooters (which are for the disabled, but NOT the lazy) being abandoned
in the liquor store aisle...some reporting the person got up, and just
walked away...in other words, lazy.

DL> Something I never realized was overweight women wearing no bra who were
DL> always pointing opposite directions with their breasts. Even worse are
DL> the men like myself who have hairy backs & need to let the world know
DL> they can actually grow hair there by wearing tank tops.

I think of the tagline: Zebra - "25 sizes larger than an A bra". I guess
that's what Morganna (The Kissing Bandit) wears. Razz

My late wife always commented on "the fern pattern" of my body hair. <G>
My late uncle couldn't grow a beard, etc. if he tried.

Daryl

... What if there were no hypothetical questions??
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)

From: Don Lowery (1:340/1000)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 04.08.20 17:52
Re: Talk Switches And More
DS> That's like comedian Bill Engvall noted when he was going to prep for
DS> his colonoscopy. He basically says "I don't have that delay switch". Razz

Remember that...but guess his stand-up days are over since I've seen him do
spots for Medicare supplement plans.

DS> Or in Bible Times, the Apostle Peter ususally opened his mouth, and
DS> inserted his foot. <G>

Usually...Simon/Peter had that mouth big enough to put in both feet.

DS> You see all of humanity at Wal-Mart...now, they're requiring masks of
DS> everyone, but I still see folks without them. Also, I see these mobile
DS> scooters (which are for the disabled, but NOT the lazy) being abandoned
DS> in the liquor store aisle...some reporting the person got up, and just
DS> walked away...in other words, lazy.

Oh yeah! Used to have a worksite where my room was across from where the
scooters were kept. Can't count the amount of times I saw kids playing on
them...their parents letting them do it. Add to that...couldn't tell these
idiots to quit & when someone would really need them...they couldn't use them
because they were outside or needed a charge.

DS> My late wife always commented on "the fern pattern" of my body hair.
DS> <G> My late uncle couldn't grow a beard, etc. if he tried.

Am just wondering if my hair is thick enough to become a kevlar vest. ;D

ACME BBS-Member of SciNet/AmigaNet/VKRadio/FidoNet/MicroNet.

* Origin: ACME BBS-W.Coyote & D.Brown are our best users. (1:340/1000)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 05.08.20 17:04
Re: Talk Switches And Mor
Don,

DS> That's like comedian Bill Engvall noted when he was going to prep for
DS> his colonoscopy. He basically says "I don't have that delay switch". Razz

DL> Remember that...but guess his stand-up days are over since I've seen
DL> him do spots for Medicare supplement plans.

Wilford Brimley (who passed away the other day), was doing commercials
for "diabeetus test strips". I'll remember him as the grizzled railroad
man from "End Of The Line"...parts of which were filmed in Arkansas.

DL> Usually...Simon/Peter had that mouth big enough to put in both feet.

Yep.

DS> in the liquor store aisle...some reporting the person got up, and just
DS> walked away...in other words, lazy.

DL> Oh yeah! Used to have a worksite where my room was across from where
DL> the scooters were kept. Can't count the amount of times I saw kids
DL> playing on them...their parents letting them do it. Add to
DL> that...couldn't tell these idiots to quit & when someone would really
DL> need them...they couldn't use them because they were outside or needed
DL> a charge.

Years ago in the Fort Worth, Texas School District, the cameras caught
kids "red handed" having an orgy in the back of the bus, and you could
identify the kids. They called the kids, the parents, and the police,
into the principal's office.

The parents said "NOT MY KIDS!!", then the video was played. The
parents filed a lawsuit for "invasion of privacy". You figure it out.

DL> Am just wondering if my hair is thick enough to become a kevlar vest.
DL> ;D

I saw a squirrel buying Sterno, so maybe a cold winter is coming. <G>

Daryl

... What are turkeys thankful for?? Vegeterians.