Fidonet Portal

From: Kai Richter (2:240/77)
To: All
Date: Wed, 29.07.20 11:01
filefix
Hello Deon!

29 Jul 20, Deon George wrote to All:

DG> (Messages to areafix@FTN do get sent to the robots area.Wink

Because of?

What is the trigger for the destination netmail area?
Who does the choice which one to use?

DG> Any ideas why my filefix messages are not being recognised as a robot
DG> message and going to the robots area?

I haven't but i see two ways to go. First is the normal routing where the
tosser decides which mail have to go into which netmail area.

If that doesn't work for you then the carbon copy feature may do the job as
requried.

Regards

Kai

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.4.7