Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:397/22)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.12.06 10:27
FidoNews Editor MIA?
04 Dec 06 12:26, Michiel van der Vlist wrote to Roy Witt:

RW>> Wasn't the Zone 6 segment supposed to be deleted about six or eight
RW>> months ago?

MvdV> Yes, and I commended Carol and I showed my respect for her doing
MvdV> the right thing and logical thing for FidoNet. Of course now that
MvdV> nothing has happened and nothing seems to be going to happen any
MvdV> time soon, that respect has evaporated.

It'd probably be best to rename it Zone 7 and give what's left north of
Japan to them and then take those nodes near China and put them in Zone 3.
That way the balance that we had from Zone 6 in IC voting would still be
maintained. Not that we really need any *Cs these days.

R\%/itt

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:397/22)